Posted: 6 years ago

Birthday Wishes In Heaven Poem
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
See her expressions here ! --
Viswasruti thumbnail
This was once posted by our Dragice , which I love most .

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Some magical expressions and  moments of Pratyusha caught by our majestic artist Bikica ---

Viswasruti thumbnail
Bikica's  awesome Creation ---

Happy Birthday In Heaven Quotes
Viswasruti thumbnail
Have a nice  memorable day my dear Rainbow friends .🤗
 It was a  never ending story , an eternal thought , an everlasting dream, an imperishable picture which printed on our hearts , the  infinite   definition to an  immortal Love ,The Sidyusha Magic .!

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!

Happy birthday Pratyusha, happy birthday our sweetest child, our brightest star, our favourite celebrity, from anonymity to glitter, you have traversed the entire gamut!

Guess you achieved so much in such a short span, so much fame, adulation the world over, love, respect, recognition, awards, that there was nothing more God felt he could endow you with, and a happy, bubbly, smiling, loving angel's slot was vacant in heaven, so God hailed you to fill in that place!❤️ 

So sending you a postcard and flowers to heaven!

Birthday Card

Happy Birthday message ...

But the flowers I have sent are redundant, you are already in an exquisite, mesmerising place and see how joyously you have collected the flowers, especially in lavender hues as  a takeaway gift for your very passionate fan and thread maker, Branka!
Verjaardag

You are so happy with the balloons sent by us, frolicking about in ecstasy, how little things make you always happy!

See, just turn around, Marilyn Monroe, is dancing for your birthday, talent recognises talent and she respects you for it!

Marilyn Monroe: Today It's Time For A Happy Birthday Dance

What an amazing view you must be having of the earth below, do you still remember us, your crazy fans, besotted with you?

Tuscany, Italy
Sweet brother, you were an awesome brother!

Sending some kisses for you...

shafa ali Google+

And I know how to send messages to you...

Heaven

Sending some cake for you...

Feeding My Addiction: Cookies, Cakes & Catch-Ups Part 10: Chocolate Drips and Rainbows

Some outfits to choose, you were always so delighted, like a child you pranced on your birthday and told us which clothes you chose and which designer, now you make your pick!

Homecoming dress, Homecoming Dress Homecoming Dress Short

Holy shit this is gorgeous

Sending something to drink..., enjoy for now, more wishes and greetings coming your way!!

Best funny pictures, funny pictures, funny photos, images for whatsapp, short jokes, pictures and funny quotes for facebook
Edited by vibraj - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Must thank all of you friends for the magnificent job of finishing with finesse so many pages of our earlier Cc with so many memories of Pratyusha! Thanks everyone, especially Branka, Madi, Dragice, Tulasi and Nado, a big, big hug! Nataly, thank you friend for filling our Cc with such wonderful music!
Request all past and present fans of Pratyusha Banerjee to feel free to post their greetings and wishes here today!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH dear Chris and all wonderful, fabulous ladies of this board for being here with me to celebrate my special week! It's been an amazing week for me. I'm deeply touched by your kindness and caring in your words. My gifts were so beautiful and so special as well, since you put your heart on them! I feel so grateful and so lucky to have you all in my life as my friends. You are the proofs that there is real friendship in this cyber world! With love and hugs to you all ~Tomr...
Edited by vibraj - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Pratyusha Banerjee
vibraj thumbnail
Nikita Gill
Pratyusha Banerjee's Parents Demand Re-investigation - Indiansite