Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 38 
" Oh my God, Dharamji. Why are you making such a big fuss about this.? Stop shouting or you will wake up Medha and Ahem. " Meera looked at her children sleeping peacefully in their cot. " It was just a suggestion. If you don't want to, that's fine. But stop being such a khadoos. "
Dharam glowered at Meera and turned his back on her. Meera looked at his broad back and sighed. Sometimes she wished he wasn't so handsome, it would be easy to stay mad at him. All she had said was that they should let Nayya stay till the new year. It was the Twins' birthday in two days and soon it would be Christmas. Meera was looking forward to enjoying with her whole family. While she could never accept Nayya as her family , after what she had done, she did feel sorry for her. Meera felt personally responsible for Durga's death , twice she had been responsible for Nayya losing her mum. She wanted to make it up to her. And Nayya's son - what did he do? Surely he deserved their love? For some strange reason The kid seemed to like Meera a lot and followed her around the whole day . Meera had noticed that Nayya  was really cold towards her son and felt sorry for him. She tried to be nice to him and let him play with the twins .  She had tried to get Dharam to spend some time with him but he didn't want to know.

It had been two weeks since the funeral and Karan's death and things were quietening around the house. It was a shame that the  two aunties had left without saying anything as Meera wanted to strangle them with her bare hands , she was really angry that they had used fake ID to get a job with her. She was mortified when the police told her the two of them might have helped Karan and she panicked thinking about everything that needed to be done in the house but Gopi and Jaggi were managing all that . Vidhya was still in a peculiar mood  and Dharam had taken to hiding from her. Meera was finding it difficult to sleep at night. She was five months pregnant and it was difficult to get completely comfortable. On top of that, the events of the past few days kept playing in her mind. She still found it difficult to believe that Karan was dead and would wake up at night petrified that he was in their bedroom.  The one thing she was looking forward to was the birthday party she was organising for the babies and she wanted her family to enjoy that day, even Nayya . Nayya was supposed to leave the next day but Meera felt it only right to ask her to stay for the birthday, especially as it might have been her stupidity that had got the two maids into the house in the first place. Dharam hadn't said anything but Meera knew he was thinking the same. 

So that night, while they were in bed Meera had suggested that they ask Nayya to stay a bit longer and Dharam had started shouting at her. He still couldn't forgive his daughter and thought Meera was losing her mind . Then he had turned away from her. She felt really bad about upsetting him. She knew how badly affected Dharam had been because of what Nayya had done. 

Meera looked at her husband again. She couldn't bear it when he moved away from her like this. He did have a right to be angry so  she decided to make up with him.  She moved closer to him and put her arms around him. Dharam pushed it away. She moved even closer to him. And put her face against his nape and kissed his neck. She could feel the tension on his shoulders. She moved her palm slowly down his arms and her lips followed her fingers. Dharam didn't respond but he didn't push her away either. She put her cheeks against his and her arms around him again and they both lay like that for a while. It was getting difficult for her to be in that position for long  . Dharam could feel her strain and he didn't want to hurt her so he turned around to face her. He looked into her beautiful face and knew he couldn't be mad at her any longer. slowly a smile spread over his face. He rubbed his nose against hers and Meera started giggling. " I am not a kid , Dharamji" 

" it's hard to believe that sometimes. Soon to be a mother of three, but you still behave like a child at times". He gently moved the few strands of her hair that were blowing across her face and stroked her cheeks with the back of his fingers .  Meera closed her eyes and nuzzled against him. She put her hands under his  kurta and her palms found the  flatness of his stomach . His muscles were taut under her touch.  She buried herself against him and  inhaled his musky odour . Dharam put his hands between her thighs and Meera shivered in pleasure .  She felt as if she was floating and a soft moan escaped her .  Her feet started  moving up and down his legs and he  could feel her breath  quickening against him . His heart started beating so fast he thought it would burst.
He lowered his face against hers and by the time their lips found each other's they could barely breathe.  And then, as if she had a shock she pulled away. 

"Dharamji , Dharamji, did you feel that?" She cupped his face and asked him excitedly

" Mmm Meera . Of course I felt it. Your lips, they are so soft. In fact your whole body...

She punched him gently. " I am not talking about you or my lips.  The baby, the baby just kicked"

Dharam sat up and stared at Meera's belly. " Are you sure?"

She nodded, unable to say anything else. They both were thinking the same thing , the first time this happened, all those years ago. Their excitement. They had spent that whole night awake waiting for the baby to move again. Dharam  didn't want to dwell on how it had all ended. He looked at Meera and could see the tears glinting in her eyes. He knew she was remembering too. " No Meera, it will be different this time. I promise"  he held her close to him  and let his hand rest on her stomach. And this time he felt it too. Their baby . Alive and kicking. They looked at each other and started laughing , with pleasure, relief and excitement. That night they slept peacefully in each other's arms. 

ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg so beautiful Polly! I could never write like you! Thank oh so much for carrying on the ff. xx
Pollyanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninag

Omg so beautiful Polly! I could never write like you! Thank oh so much for carrying on the ff. xx

Thanks Nina, but this s your creation , I am only doing a caretaker job. Can't wait for you to start writing again
lavishaS thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pollyanna

Thanks Nina, but this s your creation , I am only doing a caretaker job. Can't wait for you to start writing again

the credit goes to both of u .u guyz have taken this FF to the next level. 😳 Hats off to u 😉
Farnaz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lavishaS

the credit goes to both of u .u guyz have taken this FF to the next level. 😳 Hats off to u 😉

Absolutely👏 u both are presenting our Dheera just the way we expected from the cvs but unfortunately they never give a damn to our expectations😕
Pollyanna thumbnail
Part 39

" I ASKED FOR PINK AND BLUE BALLOONS!  Do they look like pink balloons to you? They are RED! " 
Dharam and Gopi knew they should step in and rescue the poor guy who was in charge of decorations. Meera's face was turning as red as the balloons and they were concerned any minute now she would do something drastic, probably even hit the guy. Dharam quickly grabbed her wrists and started pulling her away from the room. Meera had been busy all day arranging everything for the party. This meant a lot to her. Her babies were a year old! But she seemed to be ignoring the doctors warning about not putting herself under stress! Meera tried to push Dharam away but pulled her close to him and kept his arms tight around her waist. When she calmed down, he cupped her face and looked into her eyes. " You need to calm down right now. Otherwise I will cancel this party"

" You will not! "

" I will too. You are putting yourself and the baby at risk by .. by all this running around. Meera, we are all here to help you . But you insist on doing everything yourself. And now you are making a fuss about the balloons. Look, everyone is scared to even talk to you. Will you just calm down and relax? We will take care of the rest of it! "

" Dharamji, HOW CAN I CALM DOWN? The idiots have sent the wrong colour balloons. You know pink is Medha's favourite colour. She will be so upset." Tears streamed down her cheeks.  Dharam didn't whether to laugh or get mad at her. In the end he just held her close to him and stroked her hair.

" Will you just stop this drama already. Your daughter is a stupid baby. What does she know about red and pink? Just put anything on the wall and she will be happy". The angry voice surprised everyone. They all turned towards it. Gopi's mouth opened but she was too shocked to speak. It was Vidhya/Chanda and her eyes were glowing wildly. Chanda had been watching all this for a while and she was fed up.  She wanted to get close to Dharam but he had taken to hiding from her. Or else Meera was always clinging to him. Today she was going to get to him, one way or the other and she had a plan . Dharam  felt Meera tensing in his hold and decided to take her away rather than let her confront Vidhya now. He had no idea what was wrong with Vidhya but she was Shravan's problem ,not his.  He forcefully turned Meera around and walked her to the bedroom. Meera tried to turn around and talk to Vidhya but he didn't give her a chance. Once inside, he shut the door and faced her.

" YOU are going to stay here till its time for the party. I will bring Medha and Ahem here. Sit here and play with them but no more shouting and running around. "

" But Dharamj, you heard what Vidhya said. How can she say that about Medha? I.. I am going to kill her. I will..."

He didn't let her finish but pulling her close to him, covered her mouth with his lips. Meera tried to free herself but gave in to his kiss in the end. His hands moving up and down her back calmed her down. When they finally moved apart, Meera noticed the naughty twinkle in his eyes. " This is not fair Dharamji. You try to win all the arguments by kissing me. You know when you do that, I'll give in to you. " She buried her face in his chest. 

" It's only taken me six years to learn this" Dharam replied with a laugh. " But I meant what I said, stay here and I will bring the kids. Vidhya is in shock after Durga's death. She has been acting strange of late but we won't worry about that now. Ok"

Nayya paced the room fuming. Her father refused to even look at her but the way he was pampering those brats ! She had passed by their room earlier and had stopped when she heard the laughter from inside. The door wasn't closed properly and what she saw when she peeped in made her blood boil. Mr Dharam Suryavanshi sat on the bed with Ahem leaning against his chest. He was reading to his son  and Meera was getting Medha ready for the party. She didn't want to sit still while her mum was trying to put a bow on her hair and at the first chance she wriggled free and went to her dad. Dharam pulled her to him so both the kids were lying against him now. Medha planted a big kiss on her dads cheek and not to be outdone Ahem followed with a kiss on the other cheek. Meera pretended to be angry and sat with her back to them. 

"You both are Papa's chamche. I am the one doing all the hard work and he gets the kiss".The next minute both the kids were on top of her kissing her and Dharam was hugging her from behind.  When they all started laughing and giggling Nayya decided she  couldn't watch any longer. 

She had come to her room angry and angry she had stayed. She needed to get in touch with Baaji soon. She was meant to see her later today. She had earlier stolen some money from Meera and was going to give it to Gaura. She had hoped to see her Baaji as soon as he came to London , in fact , she had hoped Gaura  would be at the funeral but because of the police presence had to stay away. She had found out later that Baaji and Bhavani  were working in a restaurant kitchen trying to make ends meet. Her Baaji, who should have been living like a queen was slaving in a kitchen while that home breaker Meera was living like a princess! But now she was here and together they will take Meera down. She will make sure that the party wouldnt all go to plan as Meera thought.

Nayya wasn't the only one getting worked up seeing Dharam and Meera's romance. Chanda has had enough as well. She had tried for days to get close to Dharam but Durga and Karan dropping dead had put a damper on her plans . She had hoped that Karan would run away with Meera but now he was dead and Gaura and Bhavani had done a runner. When she found out that the idiot Meera had employed her mum in law and Sautan , she had been  overjoyed , hoping they all would kill each other leaving Dharamji for her , but things weren't quite going as planned. 

As if Gopi and  Shravan weren't enough, now she found out that the entire Modi clan had landed there for the birthday. They were all jet lagged and sleeping but once they woke up she wouldn't get a chance to get close to Dharam. That witch Kokila would know immediately something was wrong and if she so much as looked at Dharam in the wrong way, she would be locked up . Chanda looked at herself in the mirror. She knew Vidhya wasn't going to be useful to her any longer. She was pretty. But she wasn't sexy or sensual like Meera. She was cute but Dharam wasn't going to fall for cute. She should have stayed inside Bhavani , atleast the woman knew how to charm men.  Dharam's daughter was going to meet Gaura soon. She had heard her talking to Gaura on the phone and if she followed her she could find out where Bhavani was. It was time to make a jump. Bye bye Vidhya, hello Bhavani! 

Meera looked around the room. Everyone was enjoying the party. Ahem and Medha looked like a prince and princess and was basking in all the attention, in fact they were being passed from one person to the next, Meera barely had time alone with them. Her whole family was here for the birthday and she looked lovingly at her twins playing with their cousins. She looked over at Dharam . He was talking to Tolu and Jaggi and they seemed to be enjoying a private joke. She looked around for Vidhya, but she was missing. Meera decided that as soon as the party was over she would give a piece of her mind to Vidhya. How dare she say all that about Medha!  Soon the cakes were brought in and Dharam and Meera holding a kid each tried to get them to blow the candles. They didn't seem to be in the mood. " Papa, boo" Ahem whimpered . 

" Dharamji, I think he wants you to do it. Go on, you make a wish for them" Meera smiled at him.

Dharam knew what he wanted for his kids. A life time of happiness. He wanted them to be free of all the evil surrounding them so they could grow up in peace. He made the wish and blew the candles. Cakes were cut and the party was in full swing. 

Suddenly the lights all went off . CRACK! BOOM! The noise seemed to come from near the staircase . Someone screamed and then the whole place was bathed in a red light. Meera clutched Dharam's hand in panic. " AHEM, MEDHA" They shouted together. 

" Mama" . They heard Medha's voice and turned and stopped when they saw what was happening. Dharam felt Meera falling against him and he thought his heart would stop. His babies! ...

Pollyanna thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Part 40
It was the size that struck them first. The figure was huge. It seemed to take up all the place near the staircase. It seemed to be holding what looked like a whip in one hand and it started walking towards Ahem and Medha. No one was sure how the kids ended up near the staircase. The red light made everything look more eerie. Gopi remembered the twins playing with Nayya's son and she had turned away to talk to her family thinking Nayya would keep an eye on them. Now the kids were near the stairs  and walking towards danger. 
Dharam wanted to rush towards them but he was concerned about Meera. But just as Shravan and Jaggi moved forward, the lights changed to normal and on top of the stairs stood..A CLOWN.  With a huge red nose and big hair and a balloon snake in his hand. Dharam remembered Meera arranging for a children's entertainer but this was more shocking than funny. Medha started clapping her hands and Ahem started jumping up and down. Dharam sighed in relief. He would have a word with the clown for the stunt he pulled but right now his priority was Meera. She had fallen unconscious. He quickly moved her to the couch and phoned the doctor.

" Come quickly Baaji. We only have a few minutes.  Any minute now someone will start looking for me" . Nayya hurried Gaura inside the house and took her to her room. She knew the clown's entry had bought her some time. She had to pay him a lot of extra cash to make the entry with the special effects and she had to make sure that the twins would be nearby . She wanted to shock Meera and scare her. Which is why she had reluctantly agreed to keep an eye on the kids and had gently pushed them towards the stairs when Gopi's attention was diverted. Her idea had paid off. Everyone was either taken up with the clown or attending to Meera and she could smuggle her Baaji back inside the house. She hoped Meera had suffered terribly and lost her baby. That would teach her ..
 " Beta , I am really hungry. Can you get me something to eat?"

" Baaji, just wait. If I bring food here , everyone will be suspicious. Here, have this biscuit. I always keep some in the room."

Gaura was famished.  She also wondered what had happened to Bhavani who had gone to get her some tea from the cafe in the park. Actually, she was glad to be rid of her as she was proving to be too clingy and a general nuisance. Now she could get on with what she wanted to do.

" Baaji , I am so glad you are here. Now I can really show that Meera how out of order she was to come into our lives. All I want to do is destroy her"

" And your dad. My Mahan beta. Meera ka Mohan. ". Gaura smirked

They both looked at each other and thought about that day and smiled

Vidhya opened her eyes slowly. Where was she? She could feel her head throbbing and when she gingerly touched her head she was surprised to feel the stickiness. She looked at her hands and it took her a while to realise that it was blood. She looked around in panic. She seemed to be in some sort of a rest room, she could see the cubicles and the sink and the gently swaying door. How ? She tried to think back. Everything was a haze. They were in a hotel and Baaji, Maaji and even Bhavani were with them. She had gone out after Bhavani one day. Where were Di and Papaji? They had come to find them in London. Vidhya let the tears flow.
She was scared, she knew something terrible had happened. 

It took her a while to notice the shadow on the floor. She looked up .

" Didn't expect to see me did you? My darling daughter in law!"

Bhavani's voice just added to her head ache. Vidhya just closed her eyes and hoped that she was hallucinating. What would Bhavani be doing here?

" you know, I had the best chance now to kill you a few minutes ago. But I didnt. Want to know why? "

Oh, God! It was no hallucination. She was definitely there.

" I want to torture you. When I become you mother in law again, I will make your life so miserable that you will wish to join your sister in hell." Bhavani was hissing in her ear

Meera Di! Did something happen to her? 

" Don't worry, she is still alive. But only till get back in the house. Then your Papaji will have to decide whose life he wants to save."  It was almost as if Bhavani could hear her thoughts 

Vidhya tried to speak but Bhavani closed her mouth and continued.  " from now onwards, you will only be seen, not heard. Open your mouth against me and it is not just your sister who will die."

Vidhya saw the wild crazy look in Bhavani's eyes and all she could think was how inhuman she looked before a darkness spread across her eyes. Her last thought before her black out was
- I am looking at a ghost.

Chanda looked at Vidhya's prone figure on the floor and started laughing. It already felt much better to be in Bhavani's body. When she followed Nayya to the park she was not sure that she would be able to make the switch, but luck seemed to be with her today. When Gaura had sent Bhavani to get some tea from the cafe , it didn't take long for Chanda/Vidhya to follow her and when she got a chance, she had put a knife against Bhavani's throat and made her walk to the rest room. . Bhavani was petrified for a few seconds and that was all the window she needed to make the jump. She had then pushed Vidhya against the sink, watched her faint and had waited for her to come around. Now Vidhya was her key to getting back inside Suryavanshi house.

Dharam sat with his head in his hands. Why was this happening again? Just when they thought that every danger was averted, a new one had popped up. Meera and the baby were extremely lucky, the doctor had told him, to survive such a shock. But what he didn't understand was - who had paid off the clown to make such a shocking entry? The company that was hired had said that a they had received a phone call from his house and that the payment was made in cash, droppehd off in their office. The only person Dharam could think of was Nayya but would she be so cruel- again? 

" Dharamji"

He came back to the present when he heard Meera's voice.  She was sitting up, looking  terrified and Dharam moved to her side . He took her hands in his and leaning forward, kissed her tenderly on her forehead. He knew what was on her mind. " The baby is safe"

Meera burst into tears and Dharam held her close to him. " Meera, no.  You can't stress yourself any more. That was a close call. You have to take bed rest now for as long as needed and no worrying thoughts. Do you hear me?" 

She nodded, unable to say anything. Just relieved.  Dharam rested his chin on her head and gently stroked her hair. There was a lot that he wanted to say but that will have to wait. For now all he said was' " I love you Meera. You are my life. So next time you start doing crazy things and put yourself in danger just remember this. If anything happens to you, Medha and Ahem will lose both their parents,"
 Meera pulled her head back and looked at him in surprise. " what do you mean, Dharamji?"

" Do you think I would be alive after anything happens to you?"

Meera couldn't watch the pain in his eyes. After all that she had put him through, he stilled loved her - more than anything, more than anyone. " I love you too Dharamji. And I promise, Medha and Ahem will grow up with both their parents. Understand, you better understand" . Her voice faltered when she said that, and her tears soaked Dharam's shirt but they were happy to stay like that forever. 

Pollyanna thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Part 41
Dharam watched Meera sleeping. It seemed a miracle that Meera and their baby were safe. He needed to get back home to the kds but didn't want to leave Meera alone. Gopi will be there soon and then he could go back to the house. He closed his eyes and felt sleep tugging in his lids. Meera had been in hospital for a day and he  realised he hadn't slept since 36 hours ago. He had almost dozed off when his phone started ringing. He didn't recognise the number and was tempted to ignore the call but answered it anyway. Whovere it was and whatever they said made him sit up and take notice. No.. This can't be... Just when he thought that he had sorted out one problem, another one was on its way.

Dharam looked at Meera , not wanting to leave her alone but he had to sort out this problem.. In a way this was his fault. Trusting his mother and that snake Bhavani.  He left a message with the nurse and rushed out of there. Snatches of the telephone call  tumbled through his brain.  Vidhya's scared voice, her pleading for help, her panic and that evil laugh from Bhavani. Bhavani had Vidhya and was threatening to kill her unless Dharam allowed her back in the house. That was the last thing he wanted. With all of them out the way and Nayya leaving in a couple of days, he was finally looking forward to spending time with Meera , but now... 

He called Vidhya back on the number and asked her to come home with Bhavani. He would allow her in the house but as soon as Vidhya was safe he will call the police. 

" Do you think I am crazy Dharamji, my sweet innocent husband.?"

He almost dropped the phone hearing Bhavani's voice. " I know you will call the police f I come to your house with Vidhya. So it will just be me coming home . Vidhya will stay back here and if you want her safe you will do exactly what I want."

Dharam knew he was trapped. He agreed reluctantly. " If anything happens to Vidhya , I will strangle you with my bare hands" he said , barely able to hide his anger.

" It seems to run in the family, Dharamji.  You Baaji is also an expert in strangling with bare hands"

Dharam was confused but before he could say anything, the call was cut. When he tried to call back the number was disconnected. ...

Edited by Pollyanna - 5 years ago