Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Apologies for not updating since mid-November.
Got three major exams coming up in January so I've been maddeningly busy. Hope the latest update wasn't too bad (decline in writing skills due to not writing in a while). Don't know when I'll be able to get the next update up. Exams won't over until mid-January.
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Delia a small request. If you could make a index of all characters then it would be really helpful for duffers like me. No offence intended.
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ash.raje17

Delia a small request. If you could make a index of all characters then it would be really helpful for duffers like me. No offence intended.

You mean like what I did for Preet and Manu on the first page?
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani7131

Oh no...

What?
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: QueenKordeilia

What?

Im sorry delia. Please don't be mad at me. I thought in your ff Manjeet and preets father were brothers i thought in relation manjeet might be preets tau or chacha.So in my ff i made balvinder preets  mama. I didnt know that in your ff manjeet is also preets mama. Im really sorry. I know you mentioned about it in the 2 chapter but it slipt out of my mind.im sorry.😭

Edited by rani7131 - 6 years ago
QueenKordeilia thumbnail

Im sorry delia. Please don't be mad at me. I thought in your ff Manjeet and preets father were brothers i thought in relation manjeet might be preets tau or chacha.So in my ff i made balvinder preets  mama. I didnt know that in your ff manjeet is also preets mama. Im really sorry. I know you mentioned about it in the 2 chapter but it slipt out of my mind.im sorry.😭

We spoke about this already. We were both going to give Preet a paternal uncle in our stories but then I decided to give her a maternal one instead. I told you that you could keep Balvinder as her paternal uncle but you decided not to.
It doesn't matter. You can change it if you want, in your own story.
Edited by QueenKordeilia - 6 years ago
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: QueenKordeilia

We spoke about this already. We were both going to give Preet a paternal uncle in our stories but then I decided to give her a maternal one instead. I told you that you could keep Balvinder as her paternal uncle but you decided not to.
It doesn't matter. You can change it if you want, in your own story.

Im  sorry I forgot ðŸ˜­. I'm I forgot.  I'm going to change it.
QueenKordeilia thumbnail

Im  sorry I forgot ðŸ˜­. I'm I forgot.  I'm going to change it.

If you want to. No need to be sorry. ðŸ˜†
Meghz99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Preet's dad made me laugh... It was sooo cute, the way he was fishing Tekbir for Preet... Poor Preet... It must have been so embarrassing!!! LOL. I am still hopeful about Rajpreet... Since you let Preet's roka happen with Raj... Ab Preet hai, toh Raj ki dulhania banna hi padega!!!! LOL. Hope to see Tanu in the next update... What does Tanu look like? I really hope Raj fails in revenge plans... Or maybe end up exposing Mannu-Tanu affair as a part of his revenge... That way they'll end up married... 
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
You have some interesting thoughts about where the plot should go. You've pretty much already predicted Tanu's presence in the next chapter. I'll put in a description of what she looks like in a future chapter. I've never really thought about it.Edited by QueenKordeilia - 6 years ago