Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

No need .. ðŸ¥±
As long as messi is here Barcelona will be fine ðŸ˜³
We just need a mid field.. forward is not the problem here.

What if Messi gets injured? 
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Can you imagine if Suarez ever left Barce? He is a world class machine!! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: -Sujal-

Can you imagine if Suarez ever left Barce? He is a world class machine!! ðŸ˜†

At this point he is too good of a friend of messi to leave.  And even if he leaves, sth will be done. Barca operated evrn before MSN happened. Our forwards kept coming and going so its not anything new
Originally posted by: -Sujal-

What if Messi gets injured? 

His injury is our worst fear because whenever he was injured, our seasons ended up being disappointing 
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

At this point he is too good of a friend of messi to leave.  And even if he leaves, sth will be done. Barca operated evrn before MSN happened. Our forwards kept coming and going so its not anything new

Yes, lets hope he does not start fearing Messi's shadow too!! ðŸ¤£
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
I can imagine Suarez in a PSG shirt too ðŸ¤£
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

His injury is our worst fear because whenever he was injured, our seasons ended up being disappointing 

Yeah so need to keep the team solid!!  Edited by -Sujal- - 6 years ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Netherlands midfielder Wesley Sneijder is on the brink of joining Ligue 1 side Nice on a free transfer.

The 33-year-old, who won the Champions League with Inter Milan in 2010, is a free agent after leaving Galatasaray at the end of last season.

Nice announced on Twitter that Sneijder had arrived in France for a medical before completing the deal.

In recent years Nice have signed a series of high-profile names, including Italy striker Mario Balotelli.

They have also signed Hatem Ben Arfa from Newcastle, Brazil centre-back Dante and Morocco playmaker Younes Belhanda in the past two years. Ben Arfa and Belhanda have since left the club.

Sneijder, who played in the 2010 World Cup final for the Netherlands and has won league titles in four countries, is expected to sign a contract on Monday.

He started his career at Dutch giants Ajax before moves to Real Madrid, Inter and Galatasaray.

Nice finished third in Ligue 1 last season and face a two-legged play-off against Napoli later this month to qualify for the Champions League group stages.

On Saturday they lost their opening league match of the season 1-0 to Saint-Etienne.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40845631

Fearing messi's shadow and then joining a useless club .. lol suarez is not that stupid.. im very happy for syarez that he has successfully overcome his issues and is doing great at barca.
I wish neymar all the best too.. but i wish he would choose a better club. Anyways im sure he knows better than me so whatever he decided must be good for his career.

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Fearing messi's shadow and then joining a useless club .. lol suarez is not that stupid.. im very happy for syarez that he has successfully overcome his issues and is doing great at barca.

I wish neymar all the best too.. but i wish he would choose a better club. Anyways im sure he knows better than me so whatever he decided must be good for his career.

Well seems like Neymar wanted a easy challenge, so picked the french league to rip apart haha... & Suarez yes, good to see he is not hungry for other people's skin anymore, lets hope he continues being a good boy!! ðŸ˜†