Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Vids kuthe aahes Tu?? It was a good episode yesterday, Aarohi manages to escape from Abhay , also she spills over that milk over him which helps him to come out of the evil spirit of aaba... RajRohi scene in the end was a bonus...

Thank you Reshu for the brief update ðŸ˜ģ  havent watched the last 2 episodes ðŸ˜•, Rudram pan naahi pahila kaal ðŸ˜”   Having severe neck pain ga ðŸ˜­  maybe a case of cervical spondylosis ðŸ˜•

But your update is tempting me to watch yest episode...will catch up with the repeat at noon ðŸ˜›
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh dear take care...Bagh repeat Jamel tasa...masta hota kaalcha epi
*Resham* thumbnail
Vids did u see today's episode?? Was there if u had seen any RajRohi scene??
vidya0906 thumbnail

Vids did u see today's episode?? Was there if u had seen any RajRohi scene??

Oh yes Reshu, 2 very beautiful scenes of RajRohi were there    It was just love ðŸĪŠ 

And except for those 2, rest everything was crap ðŸ˜Ą   I really cannot understand how they can show such senseless things...the writer of the show must be sued ðŸ˜Ą
*Resham* thumbnail
Vids sod naa...the entire series is of stupidity... except the love birds... RajRohi
vidya0906 thumbnail

Vids sod naa...the entire series is of stupidity... except the love birds... RajRohi

Yeah that's also true ðŸ˜•

Btw Reshu for you I made a collage of their first hug. ðŸ˜ģ  

*Resham* thumbnail
Hey vids thank u so much...ðŸĪ— I am absolutely in love with RajRohi...Rajas has changed so much...he is fallen in love with Aarohi...he doesn't blast now like he used to earlier...just shows his emotions towards Aarohi...he is shown now calm and composed...now just confession has to come from him...
The show is moving towards 100 episodes now...
Edited by *Resham* - 6 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail

Hey vids thank u so much...ðŸĪ— I am absolutely in love with RajRohi...Rajas has changed so much...he is fallen in love with Aarohi...he doesn't blast now like he used to earlier...just shows his emotions towards Aarohi...he is shown now calm and composed...now just confession has to come from him...

The show is moving towards 100 episodes now...

Yeah Reshu he has changed a lot...only hope he remains that way...one can never tell with these CVs...any moment they will destroy a character just for TRP ðŸ˜Ą
*Resham* thumbnail
I hardly feel there r any trp's for SP shows...with regards to this  now they have to show RajRohi bond getting stronger...so despite all odds they stand together...it will be nice to c rajas standing for Aarohi in tough situations... Edited by *Resham* - 6 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail

I hardly feel there r any trp's for SP shows...with regards to this  now they have to show RajRohi bond getting stronger...so despite all odds they stand together...it will be nice to c rajas standing for Aarohi in tough situations...

Yes as long as they are together ðŸ‘ðŸž

Rajas sobat ya ashach goad kshanachi vaat pahatay Aarohi