Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: onlyrani

Maybe I should make another troll post. Next topic can be about Pinky's third eye, Anika's table manners and why that weird inspiration scene isn't romantic πŸ˜†

I saw the screencaps of the creepy romance. I didn't expect the scene to be anything of substance, but OMG it wasn't even pretty to look at. I was cringing over the pics how am I supposed to watch it lol.

Yes plz do it girl :)))

And word about the random inspiration  in precap kar Kya rahi thi Gauri  and logon ko Usme Kya sensous  dikha? I swear kamini  and Shakti ka woh ek handhold was far more sensous  than that random wierd  sofa  par  letna 

And I am feeling 2md hand embarrassment for poor shrenu she really is getting the worst deal

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Maybe I should make another troll post. Next topic can be about Pinky's third eye, Anika's table manners and why that weird inspiration scene isn't romantic πŸ˜†

I saw the screencaps of the creepy romance. I didn't expect the scene to be anything of substance, but OMG it wasn't even pretty to look at. I was cringing over the pics how am I supposed to watch it lol.

LOL.. yes please do..😊

And Thank for reminding me about the third eye comment  
SSO beseeching his Mom to use her famous third eye(now this is reminded me of eye of Sauron.. πŸ˜†) to tell him why Anika acted weirdly on that day.. Really CVs.. He needs to be spoon-fed everything...πŸ€”.. 

LOL@the creepy romance.. I watched the precap by mistake... Skipped everything else... There is no basis for this inspiration track. They should build it first..  Why did Gauri think this will inspire him??...They have literally tried to recreate Titanic scene - sanskaari style.. .Even the setting is similar..   Maybe she did get the inspiration after watching Titanic.. 🀣...Frankly.. Initially, I was teeny-tiny bit offended... not a titanic fan but I'm a HUGE Leo fan ... Mera Captain Planet.. Working effortlessly to save the word! πŸ˜† But now I'm over it! 
Edited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago
onlyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Yes plz do it girl :)))

And word about the random inspiration  in precap kar Kya rahi thi Gauri  and logon ko Usme Kya sensous  dikha? I swear kamini  and Shakti ka woh ek handhold was far more sensous  than that random wierd  sofa  par  letna 

And I am feeling 2md hand embarrassment for poor shrenu she really is getting the worst deal

That pose was so unflattering. They could have let them go to a greenhouse or somewhere pretty to get his inspiration back not sure why she has to be the muse. Also, artists are borderline obsessed with their muses where he isn't even interested in her. Its just a weird setup lol.

That pose was so unflattering. They could have let them go to a greenhouse or somewhere pretty to get his inspiration back not sure why she has to be the muse. Also, artists are borderline obsessed with their muses where he isn't even interested in her. Its just a weird setup lol.

exactly that is what i thought too and said ke bhai yeh kya hai how can she be his muse in their current situation unless they are trying to show the physical aspect only inspiring him but then too no offence but gauri isn't that hot or curvy either. P
Originally posted by: blackorwhite

LOL.. yes please do..😊

And Thank for reminding me about the third eye comment  
SSO beseeching him Mom to use her famous third eye(now this is reminded me of eye of Sauron.. πŸ˜†) to tell him why Anika acted weirdly on that day.. Really CVs.. He needs to be spoon-fed everything...πŸ€”.. 

LOL@the creepy romance.. I watched the precap by mistake... Skipped everything else... There is no basis for this inspiration track. The should build it first..  Why did Gauri think this will inspire him??...They have literally tired to recreate Titanic scene - sanskaari style.. .Even the setting is similar..   Maybe she did get the inspiration after watching Titanic.. 🀣...Frankly.. Initially, I was teeny-tiny bit offended... not a titanic fan but I'm a HUGE Leo fan ... Mera Captain Planet.. Working effortlessly to save the word! πŸ˜† But now I'm over it! 

sach main titanic ki gran OMM ki haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & looks like they've permanently set up those fairy lights in their living room now which was another W*F moment ke inspiration bhi woh living room main bani matlab anyone can walk in anytime and yeh ajeeb tareeke se pose kar rahi thiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†kitne 
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Artists being obsessed with their muses. ..too bad sso doesn't paint.. he sure as heck is obsessed with a certain ex wife

aaj anika ka makeup was so nice too she looked so simple and pretty :))

bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful gifs fary.

Will try to watch in a bit. Excited about it.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackorwhite

These spoilers  ... I don't understand what Anika is trying to do! πŸ€” Anyways, dekhte hai... People will get the track they BADLY want - SSO ka jealousy track   LOL she's trying to run from the situation as usual and only complicating it for herself...khud hi bhool gayi hai why she's hanging around...to do the biwi no.1 challenge, to save him from Rags ki aur kis liye?πŸ˜†...so panic mein kisi ko bhi pakad ke fiance banaa liya lagta hai since if one lie unravels, they'll all come tumbling outπŸ˜†

About the precap - Even I feel Tia will not tell him the whole truth.. and then banda will go on this quest for truth..πŸ˜†  LOL Tia ne jitna bhi bataa diya hai even that seems to be enough to set alarm bells ringing in Shivaay's head about Anika ka SACRIFICE...that's enough info for him to run off on his quest and keep at itπŸ˜†

Am just thoda positive after aaj ka episode that he might question his family and Anika at the end - Why they did the things the way they did it? and I just hope that sacrifice does not whitewash the whole thing!   Positivity ko control mein laao, baalikeπŸ˜†...I still wouldn't hold out high hopes of Shivaay actually questioning the family or Anika given how everyone is pitching it as Anika's grand sacrifice...lol yeah he pushed back at OmRu today but somehow I felt like they threw that in just for token sake and I dunno how much will actually be properly addressed if/when the time even comes for the whole truth to be revealed...bas ek line bulvaa ke Shivaay se khatam kar denge, Shivika ro lenge and topic finishedπŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

LOL you might get more hate PMs for that last one...OG fans ain't taking kindly to people pointing out the sheer dumbness of that "inspiration" sceneπŸ˜†

See when the basis of the story only is so without substance, toh ab yeh sab hi milega...they are heading into full on cringe-worthy territory it seemsπŸ˜†