Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Dekh ke aa  BW

Tab Taj kal ka synopsis seems like lots of anda  again meh but Shivika bhi hai thoda 

LOL even today's epi ka synopsis was "Shivaay Anika hate each other" and epi mein kuch aur hi nikla...I don't put much stock in synopsis these days...lol baaki toh waise bhi I forward. 

Honestly the epi is TOO LONG to watch and REMEMBER, man...lol jab tak I get to the end of the epi, sometimes it's hard to remember what even happened in the whole epi...and that is just Shivika-wise...baaki logon ke baare mein sochne ki energy hi badi kam hoti hai...lol

Waise the OmRu scene when Om is making breakfast for Rudy was funnyπŸ˜†
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They played the duet O-Jaana again!... Friday ko editing ne gadbad kar di thi πŸ˜† I like SC ki saree ka color.. Very royal! But me *rolls eyes* O-Jaanaing for 2 mins! πŸ˜†

Their inner thoughts were funny! πŸ‘  First date ki yaad aa gayi! πŸ˜Š
Aww she used Chochlebaazi and chaka-chak again...  
LOL at SSO ka "Meine jo puch liya ab bateyegi thodi" πŸ€£

LOL@NM ka voice modulation in this scene! Woh chidi hui awaaz..πŸ˜† SSO ki smile after the 'Ek Daana Chawaal Ka" bit!  Also, Loved Anika's smile when she is looking @ SSO drinking water after the ungli chatne wala bit and then SSO's reaction & Anika correcting him - difference between smile and haasi!  And then MERI MARZI dialogues... πŸ€£

Undertone of this scene - that they both actually know each other well.. They need to trust their heart/instincts... SSO knows the real Anika... that what she did that day was OOC was nicely done! πŸ‘πŸΌ
LOL.. What a menu - Biryani or Pulao + Raita & Pasta πŸ€£πŸ€£

Since they were bantering.. I enjoyed this scene! Also, the fact that they both were actually enjoying each other's eccentricities made this scene fun! Even liked the end "Samjhna mujhe chahiye??" 
See his dimaag switched-on once Anika said he needs to understand and then LEFT... πŸ˜†

And Special mention - Lee as the fangirl nailed it πŸ€£ 

--------
I loooved SSO in ShivOmRu scenes! 
"Hamari Problem Hai.. Jo Tum Log Solve Nahi Kar Sakte" πŸ‘ Itni samjh hai toh SOLVE karo na! πŸ˜†

Kasam di thi bhabhi ne *rolls eyes* πŸ€”

Finally he verbalized his PERSONAL hurt as well.. his PERSONAL grievance!  AY ki tarah, I wish woh ye Anika ko bol deta but I guess Anika needs to understand this on her own as well.. since they don't like to talk or actually explain the expectation they have set for the other person...but expect other person to understand using their ehsaas.. πŸ˜† They really need to learn how to communicate better... Go back and revist the jungle track ! πŸ˜† 

And finally, Anika flaws are being highlighted along with Shivaay's mistake.. He had kept Anika on the pedestal - Ideal Biwi.. etc etc... Shivaay, You still have a lot to learn.. but koi na journey hai.. choti nahi hoti hai! 

Loooved NM's voice modulation in this.. And the fact that he used "Pani Pheer diya"...However much he tries.. Anika will always be a part of him.. He has changed.. πŸ˜Š

Om ne ek akal hi baat ki - "Jisne Dil Toda Hai.. Wohi Jod Sakta Hai" πŸ˜Š
------------

Last scene! There was an undertone in this scene that was touching.. 
Anika wants to tell him the TRUTH.. but she is holding herself back!! Come-on Anika.. Trust your instincts.. This guy will listen to you.. He might break but then he will be able to rebuild himself with your help.. 
Shivaay wants to know the TRUTH but does not want to make the effort to figure things out himself.. I had mentioned this a few weeks back in one of my essay in some thread.. He is hiding behind this pain.. He does not want to let it go... because he is unable to reconcile with what has happened! 

"Upar Dekho"... "Ro Kyon rahi Hoon"... "Aise Hi"..."Mujhe Jaana Hai..." Chotu Chotu dialogues but sooo powerful! πŸ‘
Love NM-SC in this scene! β€οΈ

However, much they try.. They just can't fake it for looong.. The real feelings are bound to show themselves... However much they FLIP, their real personas will finally come to the forefront... However much they run in the opposite direction, they will finally collide with each other! πŸ˜Š 

----- 
Aaj Pinky scene bhi dekha.. She still irritates me! BUT LOL@SSO asking Pinky Aur Anika kya Chupa raha hai πŸ€£ 
Edited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Their inner thoughts were funny! πŸ‘  First date ki yaad aa gayi! πŸ˜Š
Aww she used Chochlebaazi and chaka-chak again...  
LOL at SSO ka "Meine jo puch liya ab bateyegi thodi" πŸ€£

LOL@NM ka voice modulation in this scene! Woh chidi hui awaaz..πŸ˜† SSO ki smile after the 'Ek Daana Chawaal Ka" bit!  Also, Loved Anika's smile when she is looking @ SSO drinking water after the ungli chatne wala bit and then SSO's reaction & Anika correcting him - difference between smile and haasi!  And then MERI MARZI dialogues... πŸ€£

Since they were bantering.. I enjoyed this scene! Also, the fact that they both were actually enjoying each other's eccentricities made this scene fun! Even liked the end "Samjhna mujhe chahiye??" 

And Special mention - Lee as the fangirl nailed it πŸ€£ 

--------
I loooved SSO in ShivOmRu scenes! 
"Hamari Problem Hai.. Jo Tum Log Solve Nahi Kar Sakte" πŸ‘ Itni samjh hai toh SOLVE karo na! πŸ˜†

@bold: I loved these bits too!  Especially woh "Humaari problem hai, hum solve kar lenge"...LOL I always find it hilarious how similar they are...pretty much clones of each other in the way they react to so many things...Anika bhi kayi baar yeh line bol chuki hai...they KNOW this, don't want other people to interfere lekin khud bhi solve nahin karenge...bas ek dusre ke aas paas ghoomte rahengeπŸ˜†

Him saying, "Ab maine puchha hai toh bilkul bhi nahin bataayegi" was also foreshadowing of what's coming this week...LOL he knows she won't tell him easily especially when he asks directly...

The "Meri Marzi" was typical tadi wala argument b/w them...LOL ek ne kiya toh dusra copy karega...

And yes the "samajhna mujhe chahiye?" bit...also bang on...but I dunno if his brain started working then or in the later convo with OmRu...LOL

Waise speaking of NM's voice modulation, did you notice that he literally imitated the way aawaaz with which she would eat ungliyon ke saath too? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Om ka other bhaari bharkam dialogue today, "Jiske paas CHAAND ho, aur woh Chandni chhod ke sirf DAAG dekhta reh jaaye, usse badaa badkismat aur koi nahin"...

Chandni toh chappal hai, Omkara ji...Anika nahin :P...LOL
Edited by AreYaar - 6 years ago
blackorwhite thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Waise speaking of NM's voice modulation, did you notice that he literally imitated the way aawaaz with which she would eat ungliyon ke saath too? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL.. Yeah I noticed.. πŸ˜† That date has some nice nuances!!

Waise mujhe na woh last scenes se Anika ka engagement time yaad aaya.. 
Tab bhi SSO wanted answers.. Anika was avoiding but he could not say a single word.. bas used to stare at her with those eyes and expression... Please bata do... πŸ˜† And Anika used to leave him alone without saying anything...

And now HAQ se he lifted her chin and asked her kya hua.. Ball is in your court.. TELL me what happened! πŸ˜† And Anika left without saying anything again...πŸ˜†
Edited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago
blackorwhite thumbnail

Om ka other bhaari bharkam dialogue today, "Jiske paas CHAAND ho, aur woh Chandni chhod ke sirf DAAG dekhta reh jaaye, usse badaa badkismat aur koi nahin"...

I rolled my eyes at this as well... I roll my eyes @ Om ke dialogues a loot πŸ€£
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Haan i was like Tu Toh rehn  hi de jaake  apni chandni  ko  dekh  πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackorwhite

LOL.. Yeah I noticed.. πŸ˜† That date has some nice nuances!!

Waise mujhe na woh last scenes se Anika ka engagement time yaad aaya.. 
Tab bhi SSO wanted answers.. Anika was avoiding but he could not say a single word.. bas used to stare at her with those eyes and expression... Please bata do... πŸ˜† And Anika used to leave him alone without saying anything...

And now HAQ se he lifted her chin and asked her kya hua.. Ball is in your court.. TELL me what happened! πŸ˜† And Anika left without saying anything again...πŸ˜†

LOL Two peas in a pod basically...ekdum similar hain dono...beseeching each other aakhon se ki please bol do, please samajh lo jo main nahin bol paa raha/rahiπŸ˜†

HAQ toh bhai bade dino se chal raha hai...aaj DIMAAG ke saath haq lagaya...that was the difference...LOL isiliye toh I LOL over his lines like "Anika aur mere raaste alag hain"...abey why are you 24/7 looking for excuses to go talk to her or get a reaction out of her then? πŸ˜†

Waise this "we are divorced" line also sounds funny coming from ShivaayπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Haan i was like Tu Toh rehn  hi de jaake  apni chandni  ko  dekh  πŸ˜†

Chandni nahin TITANIC dekhega woh toh jaake🀣

Baap re I can't stop laughing over that precap...and can't believe OG fans are actually finding this ROMANTICπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did you see that bit where OmRu troll Gauri over "inspiration" v/s PERSPIRATION and make her do like calisthenics for a bit? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...kya ajeeb track hai.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Chandni nahin TITANIC dekhega woh toh jaake🀣

Baap re I can't stop laughing over that precap...and can't believe OG fans are actually finding this ROMANTICπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did you see that bit where OmRu troll Gauri over "inspiration" v/s PERSPIRATION and make her do like calisthenics for a bit? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...kya ajeeb track hai.

haan ek dum weird tha and log are finding it funny and i get rudy is stupid but this stupid? they basically straight out insulted her and didn;t even told her the joke and left andi was like yeh logo ko insulting nahi lag raha bechari ki mistake ke liye uska mazaak bana dia