Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome update😳Loved it a lottt❤️Ishu wanting some help from Raman for her presentation, went to his room...But there she got reminded of their past😒She decided to win him back😊Toshiji allowed her to repent and is with her😊Can't wait for the next part now
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely update dear
Plz continue
Thanks for pm 
ArtiMishra20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb update 
Loved ishra scenes 
Ishu apologized to Raman 
And to toshiji too...
Hope they forgive her soon 

Thanks for pm di 

sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dr.
Ishra conversation is nice. 
Raman too hurt  
Very nice update. 
Superb 
Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was lovely update di.
Par meri sue abhi bhi wahi addki hue hai. Why did she married.
I really want her to work hard for Raman.
Update soonish.
Tw for pm.
kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting teaser di...ishu is feeling bad listening about raman reletionship with other woman...waiting...plz plz update soonand thanks for pm di...
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely updates...
Ishita is trying to rectify herself.
Hope everything gets sorted soon
Edited by arooshee - 5 years ago
Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update 
Update soon
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .This update is especially for my buddy and lively friend " lalita aka lalibhaskar " as she is celebrating her birthday today and had demanded this update as her gift.  So friends before reading this update let's wish the birthday girl first and make her birthday lil more special .

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DEAR
HOPE YOUR ALL DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE

Part 12

Ishita poured Raman's tea in his cup and started waiting for him . Soon he showed up and told looking to toshiji " arey ma ,aap akele akele chaai pi rahe ho ".

T- come puttar ,I will bring for you too .

Saying so toshiji went to kitchen ,ishita immediately passed his tea to her and toshiji gave that to Raman . Both sat and started sipping tea together that's when Raman said " ma today tea is testing bit different ,aapne hi banayi hai na ".

T- what different ,its good or bad .

R- ofcourse good but bit different than yours .

T- I hadn't made this rather ishita made it .

Raman stopped listening her name and asked " why ishita is making tea for us ".

T- ye koi baat hui ,she lives in our house , can't she make tea for us .

R- I mean how you are so easy with it ,aap gussa nahi ho .

T- I m angry but if she us helping me then what's wrong .

Toshiji told convincing Raman for letting ishita do their work . Ishita had her coffee and then thought to ask toshiji about breakfast when she heard toshiji and Raman talking .

T- puttar your cousin Amardeep is getting married in next month .

R- that's great news ,aapko jab bhi jana hoga ,tell me ,I will arrange everything .

T- not only me but pummy aunty is calling you too ,she has especially told me to bring you .

R- ma you know very well that I m not at all interested in these marriage and functions moreover ,till now we hadn't told anything about my broken marriage to anybody, won't they ask us about it.  That's why it will be good if only you will go .if anyone asks just say that I was stuck in work that's why we cannot manage to come .

T- baat to tu sahi kah raha hai puttar but how many days we will hide this from our relatives . You know all had started talking about us ,everybody is saying that they had only saw your wife once in your marraige, after that non had seen or heard her anywhere ,even some of them had asked about her too .

R- then what did you answered ?

T- I gave excuses that she does job and is out of house for her job only.

R- why font you disclose the truth to everybody .

T- puttar I don't have courage to face family and relatives insult ,kuch aur baat hoti then I would had told them but she had pointed finger on you ,I know my puttar hadn't done anything but people will not waste a minute and will accuse you saying that there must be your mistake that's why your named has come ,nahi to ek biwi apne khud ke pati but aisa ilzaam kaise laga sakti hai.

R- may be you are right ma but sometimes I feel suffocated thinking about all this ,I had become a culprit without any fault , bina kuch kiye we are telling lie to all our families and friends.

They were talking oblivious of the fact that ishita was listening everything . Till now she was knowing about her suffering only but now after living with bhallas she is knowing that they too suffered a lot , if she would had done this after thinking about the consequences non would had gone through somuch rather she would had been living a lovely life with her husband and mother in law . She was lost in her thoughts and tears formed in her eyes making her vision blur ,she turned and ran to her room . She cursed herself for Raman and toshiji's suffering ,but listening to this her decision of returning in family become firm ,now she wanted to come in front of everyone as Raman's wife to shut their mouths . Deciding so she again went downstairs and searched for them ,ishita saw toshiji was in kitchen while Raman was not there .

She went to kitchen,stood beside toshiji and asked "mummyji what are you making."

Toshiji glared ishita and continued her work ,ishuta went near her and spoke " I know you are angry with me , but mummyji please give me a chance.  If you people had suffered I too was not at peace . If I try to become a good daughter in law, will you accept me ".

Toshiji didn't answered her again then ishita spoke again " mummyji believe me though I was not with Raman ji but had always considered him as my husband, main kahin bhi thi but I knew I belong to him . I never crossed my limits and always lived like a married woman ".

Toshiji saw ishita from top to bottom and asked " but I can't see any sign of marraige on your body ,na sindoor hai na mangalsutra, how can I trust you ."

Ishita immediately showed her mangalsutra to her and a pinch of sindoor in her head which was hidden in her hair . Toshiji didn't got convinced and spoke " you were with your boss in that party from where my puttar had brought you ".

I- I accept that was my fault ,I shouldn't had gone with him but i was not aware of his bad deeds . Mummyji please mujhpe viswas kijiye, main sach me Raman ji lo apna husband manti hoon and want to rectify my mistake . Please take me to that marraige and everything will be sorted.

Toshiji looked ishita with confusing eyes when ishita told that she had listened everything . Toshiji then said " Raman don't go to any marraige or party after that just to escape from everybody's questions".

I- but now I m there ,humdono saath rehenge then non will ask anything .

T- he is very much hurt and angry .

I- I know that but give me a chance to go near him ,I will change him . You give me permission, I will convince him to come in the marraige.

Toshiji was still unsure when ishita said
" trust me for once more ,I promise this time I will not break your trust ".

T- ok ,breakfast is ready ,go and call Raman.

Ishita smiled fully and spoke hugging her from back ," thankyou mummyji you are best ".

Toshiji too couldn't resist and smiled back while ishita almost ran to Raman's room to ca him for breakfast . She opened his room's door without knocking and entered the room but stopped the moment she saw him . He has just taken bath and was brushing his hairs,wrapping a towel around his slim waist . He turned in jiffy listening to the barging sound while ishita saw him and turned to other side mouthing a sorry . He spoke in rude tone " what are you doing here and why didn't you knocked the door ".

I- I had come to call you for breakfast ,I never know that you are in this state so didn't knocked the door .

R- why did you came, I had kept helps for this work .

I- yeah but I thought ,that I myself should come and call you .

R- that's not needed , you mind your own business and don't try to interfere in my life ,I m happily without you .

I- that I can see ,why you don't want to go to your cousins marraige .

Raman glared ishita and spoke wearing his shirt " I told you na , mind your business .".

She walked near him and spoke buttoning his shirt " I m doing that only ".

Though Raman wanted to shrug her hands but at the same time he was liking her concern for him,he felt butterfly in his stomach with her proximity , ishita kept buttoning his shirt while he was just looking all lost in her .

That's all for now enjoy reading and do comment . Don't forget to wish lalitha on her birthday .

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di