Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice prologue...
Ishita elder than Raman...Waiting for it..
keyzest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ishu elder to raman
rqman z flat on ishu from da first sight
but ishu z hard nut to crack
Edited by keyzest - 6 years ago
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting prologue n cs di
update soon
...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Di just read the prologue
OMG
It was awesome
Just fabulous
Can't wait!!!!!!!
kpkaru93 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Am sorry fr late comment dr,,,, nice prologue and i loved it,,, once again am sorry; nw am going to read ur other stories,,,, update soon
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Raman has gone crazy seeing Ishita
He is behaving like a lover boy
But he lied, Ishita seems reserved
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Author's note-again a new story, this one is for pooja di and sapna. Read the prologue before reading this part.

PART 1

Mihir looked at Raman and said -raman, u r not serious naa, tu mazaak kar raha hai naa. He asked in disbelief.

Raman got up from the bed and said -mujhe dekh, lag raha hai ki main mazaak kar raha hoon. Bol lag raha hai ki main mazaak kar raha hoon. I am pretty serious. Mujhe ishq ho gaya hai, iss ladki se, woh bhi sachcha wala. 

Mihir -r u out of ur mind??tu yahan kaam karne aaya hai ishq ladane nahi. Tujhe pata hai naa, uncle kitne strict hai. He don't like if someone become a bit irresponsible in his work. Aur tu yahan ishqbaazi ki baat kar raha hai. 

Raman-tu paagal hai kya, pyaar karna alag hai aur business alag. Din bhar construction site par kaam karunga aur baaki time isse pyaar. He said and smiling. 

Mihir -iraade kya hai bhai, mujhe teri niyat achchi nahi lag rahi. 

Raman -itni khoobsurat ladki ko dekh kar bhi niyat achchi rakhun, itna bhi saadhu nahi hoon. 

Mihir -ladki??mujhe toh yeh aurat lag rahi hai. 

Raman -shut up, mujhe toh kamsin lag rahi hai. 

Mihir -30+ hogi kam se kam. Tu apne dil par zara kaabu rakh. He was saying when ishita came with two cups of tea and snacks. 

Ishita -toh aapne room dekh liya hai, u r ready to take it. 

Raman-yes, I will take it. 

Ishita -ok, then come tomorrow with ur ID proof and six months rent in advance. 

Raman was about to say something when mihir said -six months ka rent to bahut jyada hai, kuch kam kar dijiye. 

Ishita looked at them and said -ok four months ka de dijiyega, sixty thousand. Uske baad hi apna samaan laiyega. And yes no non veg, no smoking, no drinking. Bijli aur paani ka alag lagega. Kitchen mein bartan hai ,u can cook. Cylinder khud lagwana padega. OK. 

Mihir was about to say something when raman said -ok. Mujhe sab manzur hai. 

Ishita -ok.she said and was going when raman said -aapka naam?? 

Ishita turned to them and he asked again -aapka naam kya hai?? 

Ishita -ishita, ishita iyer. 

Raman -wow, such a nice name. Thank u so much for giving me this house. I badly wanted it ishita ji. 

Ishita -its OK, waise I forget to tell u, u r not allowed to bring any girl here. Mujhe koi ladka -ladki ka lafda nahi chahiye apne ghar mein. 

Raman nodded like an obedient kid while ishita again turned to go. 

Raman -aap chai nahi peeyengi?? 

Ishita -no, aap log sab kuch check kar lijiye, main neeche wait kar rahi hoon.

Raman -hum par itna bharosha, agar hum kuch chura kar le gaye toh. 

Ishita smiled meekly and said -mere ghar mein churane ke liye kuch hai hi nahi. Aur waise bhi, apne ghar mein jagah de rahi hoon. Itna vishwas to karna padega. She said and went downstairs. 

Raman was just looking at her when mihir said -tu pagal ho gaya hai, kya har baat par sar hila raha hai. Tujhe khana banana aata bhi hai. Kaise banayega, kya khayega. 

Raman -arey tu kyun chinta kar raha hai, meri darling bana kar degi naa mujhe. 

Mihir -kaun darling?? 

Raman -meri ishita darling. He said smiling while mihir nod his head in disbelief. 

After half an hour, Raman and mihir came down stairs and raman said -we r going, kal aayenge. Id proof aur advance ke saath, aur haan apne samaan le saath. Main kal ho shift hounga. Aapko koi problem to nahi hai. 

Ishita -nahi mujhe kyun problem hogi, but meri conditions yaad rakhiyega, I don't want any problem for me. 

Mihir -haan yaad hai, naa kabab, naa sharab, naa shabab. OK. Pata nahi ghar hai yaa hostel. He said making a dirty face. 

Ishita ignored him and said looking at Raman -choice is urs, agar aap chahe toh dusre ghar dekh sakte hai. 

Raman -nahi,i will stay here only. Yej mihir toh paagal hai, kuch bhi bolta hai. He said and went out with mihir while ishita look at them. She stand there for long and finally went to her room. She switch on the TV and start watching it. But soon her vision got blurred, she wiped her tears and again started to try to watch TV only to feel big tears coming out of her eyes. 

She switched off the TV and fell on her bed. She wiped her tears and said to herself -no, I am not missing him. Kya hua joh usne mujhe apni zindagi se nikaal diya, main khush hoon, uske liye. I am happy on his success,murugan usse duniya ki sabse khushi de.mere hisse ki khushi bhi usse de de, but mere hisse mein toh shayad koi khushi likhi hi nahi hai Murugan ne. But still I want best for him. She said looking at his photo caressing his face slowly. 

Ishita -i miss u sameer ,kya tum bhi mujhe miss karte ho. She said and hide her face in the pillow crying. 

On the other hand, Raman were going back to Delhi happily as he got a nice place to stay and also a nice company. 

Mihir -raman, I think u should stop thinking about her, she is just not ur type. She was wearing Saree, man. 

Raman -so what, saree mein ladkiyan pretty lagti hai aur sexy bhi. And she was just too sexy to ignore. 

Mihir -tujhe woh sexy lagi, kis angle se. Mujhe toh bilkuo bhi sexy nahi lagi, dekha nahi usne blouse bhi full sleeve pehna tha. 

Raman glared at mihir and said -saale tu kyun usse dekh raha tha, she is mine. Next time u check out her, I will take out both ur eyes, got it. He said angrily while mihir said -yaar, Teri Itni girlfriend hui hai, I never saw u such possesive for anyone like the way, u r being possesive for her. Majra kya hai. 

Raman -jaise tu jaanta nahi, mujhe usse patana hai, apna banana hai. Achcha sunn, maa ko mat bolna ki ladki ke ghar par room mila hai. She will not allow me to go. Keh dena family hai. 

Mihir -what if she want to come and check. 

Raman -jagga jasoos thodi hai joh meri jasoosi karengi. U just tell what I am telling u to say. Baaki main dekh lunga. He said and continued driving towards his house. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-160+ likes with long comments for next updt. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di 
Update soon Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for pm Di