what were they trying to show ?

Posted: 6 years ago
i understand what drew Risabh to Preeta but i dont understand Karan at all ! ? ðŸ˜• much more confusung when they play sajda song . Risabh and Preeta's eyelock was hot !
its not easy to understand karan...it will take time
what attracts karan towards preeta...sometimes you got to understand someone attitude closely and began to like the person(RishTa)...

sometimes its all abt connection...you feel a connection with the person...a connection done by destiny..thats why after touching preeta's hand...he feels a sense of connection with her...which he never felt before with any women...his change of expression after touching preeta's hand and takes away his hand...trying to understand the connection...why he felt that way...the simplicity in her...which he saw closely in her which he never saw in any of his gf..a sense of attraction towards her simplicity...a simplicity he never saw before
Yes Karan and Preeta are confusing 
Rishabh liking Preeta is understandable and even Preeta liking Rishabh is also natural coz he was the one who helped her out and Rishabh was the one person that came to Preeta's mind when she was in need 

But Karan all of a sudden developing a liking for Preeta is confusing 

Even if we think that there is some cosmic connection  then Karan should have felt uneasy or bothered when Preeta called and was worried...Karan simply gave Preeta Rishabh's number and didn't bother to even try to find out if she was okay or try to help her...he was rather not bothered at all 

So in yesterday's epi he was least bothered that Preeta was in trouble and today it seemed as if he was starting to fall in love with her 

Let's see how Preeta and Karan relation  will progress 

And today although Rishabh scolded his cousin but then immediately said sorry and hugged him...his words were harsh but his actions were sweet.

Rishabh is not the typical sweet guy but inside him there is an intense side as well as an angry young man and I am loving it that he is also a layered character and not one dimensional...genrally such characters are pretty one dimensional but with Rishabh this is not the case ðŸ˜Š

I also loved how yesterday Karan told Preeta that Rishabh will not pick her call but Rishabh immediately  picked her call and came to her rescue ðŸ˜³
Actions speak louder than words and I loved how through his action Rishabh showed his concern for Preeta ðŸ˜Š

Let's see how the story progress 

I am missing the brothers' scenes...hope we will get more scenes of brothers 
Originally posted by Mages

its not easy to understand karan...it will take time
what attracts karan towards preeta...sometimes you got to understand someone attitude closely and began to like the person(RishTa)...

sometimes its all abt connection...you feel a connection with the person...a connection done by destiny..thats why after touching preeta's hand...he feels a sense of connection with her...which he never felt before with any women...his change of expression after touching preeta's hand and takes away his hand...trying to understand the connection...why he felt that way...the simplicity in her...which he saw closely in her which he never saw in any of his gf..a sense of attraction towards her simplicity...a simplicity he never saw before
I completely agree with u.
why all this confusion becos both bros needs to fall for preeta at the same time...the real karan-preeta love story will start after their marriage..now they want to show one sided feelings from karan side for preeta...which means rishabh-preeta likes each other and karan's one sided love for preeta...its obvious now that preeta doesn't like karan one bit..she likes rishabh...as per promo rishabh-preeta marriage might be fixed...they are going to show rishabh-preeta together and karan's one sided love...
day by day...he gets attracted towards preeta's kindness...simplicity...his feelings will get deeper...intense...he will be confused in realising his feelings...he sees changes in him

at the moment its going to be karan's one sided love for preeta
If makers want to show Karan's one sided love then they should have shown Karan slowly developing feelings for her...but right now it looked sudden.
Anyway the story is going as most of us had guessed...preeta and Rishabh will like each other and their marriage will get fixed but somehow she will end up getting married to Karan 

I think the story is pretty predictable but m looking forward to the brothers' bond and how their relation will be explored and I hope that doesn't get sidelined 
Edited by anshvi - 6 years ago
Originally posted by jaanroses

i understand what drew Risabh to Preeta but i dont understand Karan at all ! ? ðŸ˜• much more confusung when they play sajda song . Risabh and Preeta's eyelock was hot !

completely agree with you...but ye bhi ho sakta hai maker ka kuch bol nahi sakte abhi vo sajda song karan ke liye daala hai but thode episode ke baad Rishabh ka Bg song bhi dale ge i don't know muje lagta hai ki shayad shaddi Rishabh and Preeta ki hi hogi...ek reason ye hai ki maker starting se hi aese indication de rahe hai ke end game karan preeta hoge but kya pata future me kya hoga...but yaa Karan ki side ki feeling thoda slowly devlop kare...yaa Rishabh and Preeta ke eyelock ka to kya kahena in one word just awesome...Me Rishabh and Preeta ke couple pe kuch jayada hi like karne lagi hu i hope ke future me mera heart break na ho...atleast Rishabh ka character jesa hai vese hi rakhe...maker abhi viewers ko full confused kar rahe hai
Originally posted by anshvi

Rishabh liking Preeta is understandable and even Preeta liking Rishabh is also natural coz he was the one who helped her out and Rishabh was the one person that came to Preeta's mind when she was in need 

Even if we think that there is some cosmic connection  then Karan should have felt uneasy or bothered when Preeta called and was worried...Karan simply gave Preeta Rishabh's number and didn't bother to even try to find out if she was okay or try to help her...he was rather not bothered at all 

So in yesterday's epi he was least bothered that Preeta was in trouble and today it seemed as if he was starting to fall in love with her 

And today although Rishabh scolded his cousin but then immediately said sorry and hugged him...his words were harsh but his actions were sweet.

Rishabh is not the typical sweet guy but inside him there is an intense side as well as an angry young man and I am loving it that he is also a layered character and not one dimensional...genrally such characters are pretty one dimensional but with Rishabh this is not the case ðŸ˜Š

I also loved how yesterday Karan told Preeta that Rishabh will not pick her call but Rishabh immediately  picked her call and came to her rescue ðŸ˜³
Actions speak louder than words and I loved how through his action Rishabh showed his concern for Preeta ðŸ˜Š

Let's see how the story progress 

agree with you..muje bhi aaj ka episode ke dekh ke laga ke Rishabh typical sweet guy nahi hai much more depth and layered character hai...angry young man...Maker Rishabh ki intense side dikhaye positive way me jald hi...Manit and Sharaddha ki chemistry me kuch alag hi spark hai...quite enjoy Rishta/PreeRish scene...
Originally posted by anshvi

Your answer for this is in today episode itself...y would Karan bother about preeta when she trapped him in police station becoz of that Sonia

He didn't fall in love yet...But he gradually attracted towards her...This had been shown from the first scene of PK (whenever sajda song plays, Karan is attracted towards preeta but he can't recognize his feelings rather confused)

Me too miss karan-rishabh scenes...Hope to get them
Also sameer-karan scenes were not shown yet... Want to know whether sameer is positive r negative

Originally posted by manu.krissh

That is what I am saying it is too sudden for him to get attracted like this..it seemed he was completely smitten by her while on other hand he didn't bother if she was in trouble and wants to throw her out of the job 

In my opinion makers should have shown that Karan felt a little uneasy on hearing she was in trouble but then brush it off casually.

It was too sudden and typcial for my liking. We all can have different opinions..some may like it while for some it may be too sudden. 

Sameer as of now seems positive...no clue what will happen  in future 

Also Srishti is coming across as a spoilt brat...i really hope neither she nor the Luthra brothers turn negative in future.
Edited by anshvi - 6 years ago