Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishra.addict thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: myangels

Please try to update your other stories too...

Eagerly waiting to read them...
Thank you...

mods close the threads, i asked to reopen, once they do, I will update
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra.addict

mods close the threads, i asked to reopen, once they do, I will update

Okay...
Thanks a lot...😊
srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for your PM and friend request... Firstly let me apologise for taking eons to read your work... I love to read all parts in a go and since your story is spread around 36 parts I have to find a suitable time window, which I did and successfully read all your parts...

It is a brilliantly written story so far... I have noticed change of writers but both of you preserved the basic skeleton of the story... To say the least the story is quite riveting, gripping and enthralling... The rhythm has been in sync mostly throughout the work inspite of erratic updates...

One thing which I fell for is your coequal treatment of Ishra, there is no preferential treatment of Raman or Ishita in your work, they were given the identical importance as far as the characterisations are concerned, such a move made me to enjoy Ishra unequivocally...

Since it's not possible to pass on comments for all the 36 chapters, I would jot down some moments which made me to go brouhaha

1) The scene where vermillion accidentally falls on Ishita's forehead , it's a signal that the relationship was destined to be...

2) Ishra dance at the Mihir's reunion party- that was scintillating, both started off nonchalantly but ended up lost in each other's thoughts. This was the very first and significant kickstart to their nonexistent relationship

3) The farmhouse scene- another first for the fact that both of them were genuinely concerned for each other... Ishita ran to farmhouse to know whereabouts of Raman and Raman too reciprocated her concern... The way each tended to other's wounds was a pre harbinger to how their relationship blossomed over the chapters.. And not to forget Raman's erotic dream, that's quite sensual

4) The pang in Raman's heart when he hears Ishita's murmuring Ranveer not to leave her in her unconscious state- such an intricate one , Raman knows that he has no feelings for Ishita but for the first time the husband in him woke up...

5) The chandelier fiasco which marks the fact that their relationship progressed more than expected and either of them couldn't let something untoward to happen for the other... Ishita risked her life and Raman was panic ridden seeing an unconscious Ishita and served her like a doting husband

6) Raman's accident - this made Raman to realise the importance of Ishita as a dutiful wife above being an obedient DIL... Ishita's pain was palpable in that debacle, her past nightmare was haunting her...

7) And very next you comes up with Appa's accident scene which reminisces us of Amma's accident in YHM, a djvu moment... This highlights the pros of Raman and stands him as a doting SIL... Also it brought Ishra closer

8) The jealousy track where Ishita goes green over Shagun... Very poisely handled.. For the first time I adored Shagun, who played a cupid and made Ishra to realise their feelings..

9) The much awaited Holi chapter where Ishita blurts our her heart and vonsummates their relationship in their inebirated state...

10) Misunderstandings that stemmed out of their insecurities after consummation was adroitly handled... Either of them were afraid of other's opinion.. They didn't want the other to regret their act as a spur of the moment but weren't not taking the initiative forward... Though Ishita decided to break the ice, Raman was guilt driven which fuelled their apprehensions

11) Finally the chapter where Raman proposes her in the most dramatic style that too at a place where he used to spend time with Ranveer, this testifies the fact that both of them could get over the effect of Ranveer in their lives...

One thing for which you deserve lot of accolades is that at no point of time you tried to hasten Ishra's relationship- you built and nurtured it over the chapters...

However, there are some dots which aren't connected... Chandelier fiasco was a desperate attempt to kill Raman... Along with the accidents of Raman and Appa both followed an indetical pattern and gave a cue that's its a contriving by someone who is in the vicinity of Raman.. Moreover, you introduced Chadda who created ruckus and there was no mention of him so far...

PS: Please don't take an year to update your work.. I accept we all have personal lives but it will have a considerable affect on your readers, which commensurates in the form of likes and comments ...
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update
Finally ishra r happily married and m happy too
I had been waiting for this update
Thanks for the update and for the pm too
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Intriguing chapter
Who is samarth