Maneet FF - GEETIKA - Thread 1 - UPDATED PT 62 IN NEW THREAD - Page 3

Posted: 6 years ago

(A/N: Please ignore any edit or spelling mistakes. Have to check on this and will correct it one by one )

PART 17

M: BYE...Maan leaves from there fighting with his mind with so many unanswered questions.

G: Sir...Bye...Good Night

She bids him bye and waits till the entrance of her home there till his car zooms out of the main gate and then she moves back to the hall. She finds Maan's hanky on the floor. Even his Hanky shows the sign of his richness. It was sooo soo special. It was of a sober brown color excellent material...folded neatly with "MSK" embroidered in it. She treats the hanky with all special care and keeps it in a safe place.

Pinky comes in around 8:30 PM. She was just hungry like a wolf. Geet...Mujhe abhi dinner karni hain...nahin tho main tumhen khajaoongi.

G: Arre Pinky...jaldi se jaao aur change karlo...Dinner is ready. Pinky gets ready and they both have dinner with usual gossips.

P: Arre wah Geet...The idlis are so tasty. The sambar and chutneys (Side dishes) are simply superb. Must say that you are as good cook as your mother.

Geet pats her own shoulder proudly...Thank you. The first credit goes to my Paati (Grandmother) as she is an expert and have learnt a lot from her from the younger days. Ofcourse the second credit goes to my dear Amma 😊

Pinky is swallowing pieces of idlies and talking at the same time Oye Geet what happened at office? Why did you leave early? Could make out that you were very upset.

Geet narrated the entire incident that happened in the meeting room and then what continued.

Pinky...I was really upset...I dint know what happened to me that the next moment I found myself at the Ganesh Temple. Geet tells her about finding a new friend in the form of old lady.You know Pinky...a miracle happened today. This old lady told me that my boss...That Deer Devil will apologize to me. I didn't believe what she was saying and can you believe what happend? Deer Devil came all the way here...she continued the further bit...I first told him sorry for what ever happened 2 years back...and then...Pinky the Miracle did happen...DD told me SORRY...Can you believe Pinky? Deer Devil told me SORRY!😉

P: Geet...are you day dreaming or what? Have you really lost it? DD aur yahan? Acha imagination hain yaar! I guess you are reading lot of fairy tale storys now a days...you meeting an old lady and she tells something miraculous going to happen and that happens...kya yaar? Geet Darling you have grown out of that age dear 😝

G: PINKY......😡

Geet didnt expect such a reaction from Pinky... and even Pinky was taken back with Geet's anger filled tone...😳

G: Woh...I am sorry..you see...you were late and you missed to see him.😳 I knew you will not believe me...here goes the proof. Showing Maan's Hanky.

Pinky all shocked with what she just listened...she immediately opens a fresh packet of potato chips and starts munching...

P: Oye Geet...kya sach much DD yahan aaye the? (Did DD really come over here?)

G: Haan yaar... Now, is it my mistake if you don't have CC TV Camera here to prove what I am saying...😕You trust me right that I never lie to you?😳

P: Geet...now don't get emotional...Ofcourse I trust you yaar...you never lie to me. But I am still now out of this shock... how come DD and here in our home? I must say that the old lady is a super woman. In se tho milna hi padega. (Must meet her some time)

G: Haan Pinky...I must visit Ganesh Mandir tomorrow...Main ne Ganesh ji ko aaj bohuth sunadiya... 😣(I blasted Lord Ganesh ji) Must say Sorry and thanks to Ganesh Ji and I must meet this old lady...I mean Daadi...she is a very special person... 😊

At KM:

Daadi is restless waiting for her grandson...she is pacing in and around the huge entrance area of Khurana Manscion. Patha nahin Maan ke mann main kya chal raha hain (Wonder what's going on in his mind) ...I really wish that Geet's job is secured.😳😣

Maan just parks his car. He has been lost in the thoughts of Geet. Unable to understand what's going on in his life...All reputation he has built around people surrounding him have changed in a fraction of seconds...Maan Singh Khurana...saying SORRY and WELCOME...Yeh kya ho raha hain... (What's happening to me?) Why am I not able to hold on to my life any more?

D: Maan bete

He just halts when Daadima calls out for him

M: Ji Daadima

D: What happened Maan? You seem to be too exhausted today.

She tries to pull out words out of his mouth that will clearly answer his state of mind and keeps her fingers crossed Oh God...please give me a clue about what he has decided. 😣

M: Haan Daadima...a very tough day today...lot of meetings and lot of unexpected things happened around and things didn't go as per my expectations...😳

M ST: yah...me saying SORRY and WELCOME was not expected out of me...Huh.😣

He leaves from there leaving a confused soul ... 😦 Dadima is all tensed and marching left right left from one end of the hall to another...Oh no...It means that he is really upset... What shall I do? 😨 Badi challi thi na Geet ko advise dene aur...kya kaha tha us ko? us ka boss usse SORRY Bolega!!!... 😖Geet ki naukri pakki gayi samjo.😰(Huh...how I moved ahead to advise Geet...what did I tell her? Her Boss will tell her SORRY!! 😖 ...Geet's job is gone for sure😰)

Poor Girl...How will I ever face her again?☹ Oh god please load some sense into my Grandson...when will he stop behaving like this?...Now that I agree with Geet...My Grandson is Ravan and the only difference is that 9 extra heads are missing 😤😡.

Maan gets into his ti-chi room...with flashes of events happened today...

Even Though he is not having a proper mindset...still determined to go ahead with the exercises...

On one hand...he is fighting with his mind demanding answers...On the other hand, he is just thinking about her and only her...nothing else is coming into his mind...

He is missing his steps on the Huh-Hah

He is missing his steps on the Huh-Hah...

Her eyes...Her lips...Her curves...Her long hair...Her touch...Oops...Her touch was so magical...Her talks are strange mix of maturity and innocence. He recalls her face which was dipped with embarrassment while saying SORRY...Which forced him to say SORRY in return...Yeh kya ho raha hain? Yeh ladki mujhe itna pareshan kyon kar rahin hain?😤😖 (What's happening to me...why this girl is troubling me so much?)

Missed more steps...he gave up...Enough of session today. 😣

(A/N: Enough? He had just started 😂)

Next day at KC...

Geet begins her day with her usual prayer to Ganesh ji.

Its 8:55 PM...and Boss will be here any time. She prepares 2 coffee mugs...one for the boss and one for herself. She was sure that her boss will not scold her this time for preparing coffee for him.

M: Hmm

She left from there before her boss change his mind and starts scolding.. She gets back to her desk and thinks all that happened on the previous evening..in fact it was a very eventful day...especially those Moments where Maan visited her home ...those exchange of words...exchange of Sorry....she lost in another world for a brief moment and a smile touching her lips naturally.

Maan is enjoying every sip of it

Maan is enjoying every sip of it...and then realized...Oh no...I had told her not to make coffee for me and she still made it...look at me...I am not angry at her for this. 🙄

and he looks thro the blinds to see Geet  all smiling whilst doing her work...and she seems to be in a happy mood today. A smile naturally adornes his lips too..😊He was lost in her for a while and then snapped out of his thoughts...😣Anyways...nice coffee...let me enjoy it for today...will scold her if she repeats it tomorrow...😡

He snaps out of his thoughts when Mr. Ravi calls on his mobile...

Mr. Khurana...Good Morning! I am Mr. Ravi, from Hegde & Sons.

M: Oh.. hi Good Morning...How are you? I heard that you have hurt your feet.

I'm slowly getting better on it. Will take few more days to recover completely. But sir...Thanks a lot for meeting Mr. Hegde. He is all happy after meeting your team...The only name he was repeatedly mentioning was that of GEETIKA. Myself and Mr. Hegde were worried what will happen but Ms. Geetika made him feel at ease and did full justice to the meeting and that too during your absence.👍

Maan feels proud of Geet when listen to this...also he still feels a pinch of shouting at her without knowing the reasons.

M: Thank you...its my pleasure.

Coming to the project, I request you to provide us with your first hand information in a form of report about what all was discussed during yesterday's meeting.

M: Sure...will do the needful

Will meet you soon Mr. Khurana.

M: Sure...you take care and get well soon...and finishes with the call.

Geet's intercom rings

G: Yes Sir

M: Need to discuss few things come to my cabin...Also call Sasha and inform her.

G: Yes Sir

She calls Sasha and leaves...remembers to take her note pad and pen

Geet and Sasha happen to knock his door at the same time

M: Come in

Seeing Sasha...Maan tries to keep his coffee in a safer place.😂

M: Sit down both of you.

Sasha looks at Geet and is all surprised...MK ne abhi tak isse job se nahin nikala? (MK has not thrown her out of job yet?)

M: Geet..I need the following to be done

Another Shock for Sasha...GEET? Till yesterday, MK was calling her GEETIKA...and now GEET...Something has surely happened between yesterday evening and this morning.😣

M: Mr. Hegde & Son's yesterday's meeting notes, More highlights about their company, projects...anything and every thing. Prepare a nice report. Will have a meeting in next half an hour.

G: Sure sir and leaves from there.

S: MK...this girl did such a blunder yesterday and...😡

M: Sasha...I have called you for some important points to discuss...lets not waste time in discussing what happened and useless things

Sasha is just not able to believe what she just heard from MK...Geetika did such a blunder and by not she must be out of her job and today, MK is terming it as a useless thing...Firsly he is calling her GEET and secondly, he is supporting her for all what she did yesterday?...No...Its NOT DONE 😖

But MK...she interfered in my work...Why was Mr. Hegde quite till the time I was there and later started talking when I went out?😡

Because Mr. Hegde doesn't understand any other language apart from Kannada...and Geet was the only one there who could speak with him in Kannada.

Sasha is speechless...What? How can that be possible?😵

M: Does this answer your question? Now, can you just value time and prepare for the meeting?

S: Yes MK...will prepare for the meeting and leaves from there.

S ST: Even though MK has a valid point...but still, why is he supporting Geetika to this level?

She goes to Geet's cabin..rests her right hand on table and left had folded on her waist.

S: So, Ms. Geetika...Na Na Ms. GEET...so, boss is addressing you with this name...WOW..INTERESTING.😏

G: Mam...there's nothing wrong in Boss calling me GEET...you see, that's a short form of my name.You can also call me GEET henceforth...she answered casually and patiently

Sasha expected Geet to get embarrassed...inturn Sasha is getting embarrassed now...She doesn't give up...Then Geetika...aah I mean Geet, ...Your self respect is appreciable...you are still continuing to work here in spite of what ever happened yesterday. How can you work here after being insulted so much?

G: Sasha Mam...All what happened yesterday is for good...so many unanswered questions were answered...and I was not insulted...I was mistaken...and there is an ocean of difference between being insulted and being mistaken...Boss was not wrong at his point of view neither was I...and all our misunderstandings got cleared yesterday. I guess I have cleared your doubt.

S: Listen...

G: May I request you to leave me alone for sometime? I need to prepare a report for the meeting.

Sasha leaves from there with jealous filled face. Wondering how come MK and Geet are supporting each other.

At the meeting room...Maan, Geet, Aadi, Sasha and Tasha are present

G: Sir...We had a very brief discussion about each other's company and the Mysore project plan...May I give a presentation with the help of the white board and marker?

M: Sure.

Geet is busy giving the presentation. Of course maan is lost in Geet..her every moment...her action while she is explaining each and every point...He is least focused on the presentation as all his eyesight is set on her without his own knowledge. He is pushed out of his thoughts when Geet calls out for him.

G: Sir...is it OK?

Maan was quite. What shall I say, I didn't even listen to her...I was lost in some other world.

Maan turns to Aadi now... Aadi.. your comments

A: Sir, If you are taking my opinion, its 100% perfect.

M: And...Sasha, how about you?

Ofcourse Sasha is not at all convinced. She is planning to makeover geet's plans and she is blo**y confident that Hegde and Sons will be highly imressed with Sasha. But this is not the right time for it and she doesnt want to mention anything about it at the moment. MK...if you are convinced, I am convinced too. Waiting to meet Mr. Ravi.

M: Fine...and Geet...good work done...keep it up!😊

G: Thank you sir 😊

Both lost in each other for a brief moment.. ( A/N: In their MAANEET dreamland 😜) of course how can Sasha - Tasha miss on it?

T: SASHA ... Mera Matlab hain...Maa'm ....what's going on here? Boss is praising her like anything. He has never ever praised anyone like this 🤔

Aadi interfere in their talks now ... Y..ES...but GEEEET has done a great job yesterday and she d...deserves th..is p..praising. 😊

Aadi is happy for Geet...but more fuel is added to the fire of Sasha-Tasha's jealousy. 😂. Both rush back to their respective cabin... Sasha mocks at what MK praised Geet.. GOOD WORK DONE! KEEP IT UP!!!...HAH..MY FOOT... 😡..Sasha bangs her feet and accidently hits on one of the strong furniture..and ouch...😣.

T: Saasha..Mera Matlab hain, Ma'm..please calm down..

Sasha is rubbing her feet to ease her pain on her feet... I cannot stay calm till the time I kick this behenji out of KC.

Precap: Geet Meeting Daadi again. 😉

Edited by Vaidhumom - 2 years ago

PART 18

After the meeting, Geet was told by Maan to update more information in the "Mysore Project" report with important minutes of meeting happened today and give one copy each to him, Aadi and Sasha.

Geet walks into Maan's cabin with the updated reports

Aadi was present.

Maan was scanning thro the files kept on one of the tables arranged in the side of the cabin. But he is talking to Aadi at the same time.

M: Aadi...do the needful with the 3 meetings happened yesterday. Start working on priority.

A: Yyyesss Ss..Ss..Sir

M: Aadi...I wanted to ask you some thing...Did Geet take your permission before leaving early from office yesterday?

Aadi and Geet looked at each other with shock. While Geet knows the reason behind this question, Aadi is simply trying to understand Maan Sir's question in the first place. 😳

G ST: Ayooo bhagawane..Indha Maan Boothatha enna seiradhu? Ivalavu chinna vishayatha poi ivvalavu perusu padithi...Nethiku oru naal naan officelendu seekarama kalambi ponadhula naatuku enna nashtam aachu? 😖(Hey Babaji...What shall I do with this Deer Devil? Its such a small issue which he is unnessarily making it complicated. So what if I had left from office early yesterday? Did this COUNTRY suffer a big loss because of that?)

Maan is still busy checking for files...Aadi...main kuch pooch raha hoon tum se! 😡 ( I am asking you some thing!) Will you answer me?

Aadi didn't get the question actually. He is all confused and shivering and all expressions showing up on his face.... When did I give permission to Geet?🤔😬😣

Geet pinches Aadi 😣 so that Aadi looks at her...Tell YES...and leave She says it softly so that Maan doesn't listen.

A: YYeess SS...SS...Sir...Geet had taken my permission...SS..SS..Sir...May I take your leave?

Aadi leaves from there...taking a bigh SIGH  😬😣

Now Maan got the required file and he turns to look at Geet. The file slips from his hand and falls on the floor.

Geet and Maan reach the file at the same time and during this process, Geet happen to touch maan's hand incidentally but it was a soft touch which has a severe effect on both of them.

Geet and Maan reach the file at the same time and during this process, Geet happen to touch maan's hand incidentally but it was a soft touch which has a severe effect on both of them

They both look into each other's eyes and seemed to have lost in that moment of life. Geet takes off her hand slowly and they both stand back their normal posture.

G: Woh...Sir..

M: Haan Geet he asks this by deliberately avoiding to look at her and peeping into the file.

G: I just came to give this updated report to you. Kindly go thro it and let me know if I have to make any further changes.

Geet hands over the report leaves from Maan's cabin and heads towards Aadi's cabin straight away. Maan is left behind wondering what just happened...and why is it happening again and again. while Geet too felt somewhat odd but choose to ignore it.

G: Sorry Aadi Sir...😊..she gives an embarrassed smile

A: Hee...Hee...Geet...tum ne to mujhe marwa hi dala yaar.😰 (You almost killed me) What is going on between you and boss?

Geet shivers listening to Aadi's question wondering what is really going on between her and boss?

A: I mean, what did you tell him and what he understood? When did I give you permission.😯

G: Sir...please relax...its just that yesterday, boss asked me the reason for leaving early from office. Actually, I was upset and I left early. But I didn't show my Anger when Boss asked me this question. I replied saying I had personal work and I had informed Aadi Sir before hand. That's it. 😳

A: THAT'S IT ??? Wah Geet..you are telling this so casually. You know what? If you were caught then even I will be thrown out of job along with you. 😱

G: Ayyo Bhagawane...I never expected he would remember this.🙄

A: You dont know boss...he doesnt leave any trace of doubt and if you are cought in action...you are gone.😳

G ST: Uff...this deer devil is impossible. Wonder why he always finds reason to scare people arround for silly issues....

G: Anyways, please chill down Sir.. now, here goes the updated report copy for your reference.

From here Geet moves towards Cafeteria as Pinky had informed her that Sasha and Tasha are there at the moment.

Office Cafeteria...

Sasha and Tasha are in very serious talks

S: Tasha...you know something? MK is not MK🙄

T: Saashaa...Mera matlab hain Ma'm...MK is not MK? Then who is MK?😵

S: SHUT UP Tasha...Didnt you see, how MK was praising Geet? MK scolded her yesterday and he is supporting her today...and even this Behenji doesn't seem to have been effected with MK's scholdings and she in all support for her boss...And...And...Kal tak GEETIKA...Aaj GEET Bangayi!!! Kuch tho pak raha hain donon main. (She was GEETIKA till yesterday and today she has become GEET? Some thing is cooking between them) 👿

Geet has no other choice. She had to meet Sasha and give her a copy of the report. She comes all the way to the cafeteria to meet Sasha.

G: Sasha Ma'm. This is a copy of the report for your reference. I have checked it with boss and he says everything is fine in report.

S: Woh tho kahenge hi...Jab GEETIKA GEET ban sakthi hain tho report bi tik ho saktha hain. (This is expected out of boss...you see, when GEETIKA can become GEET, then this report can also be termed to be perfect) Sasha-Tasha look at each other and smile with a evil smirk.😈

Sasha was loud enough to be heard by everyone present in Cafeteria and the staff present there started talking and gossiping among themselves...this is what Sasha-Tasha wanted to make Geet feel small.

Excuse me?😧

I know you have already started playing your tricks...Let me tell you one thing...many girls joined this organisation with an intention to seduce Boss...they were kicked out of the job and I...I am the only person who has been here for last five years...I know even you are intending to seduce boss and I am seeing that you are doing it nicely.😡

Enough Sasha Ma'm. She tells this so loudly that a complete silence followed in the cafeteria

Firstly I am here to perform the duties assigned to me and its none of my business to know who and how someone previously reported to boss and trying to seduce him...and what not...🙄

Geet takes a anger filled phew and continues...

All I am interested in is to come here, perform my daily duties and leave on time from office..and its my boss who will decide what tasks I am doing perfectly and where do I lack... AND Secondly, keep all your creative imaginations and seducing thoughts to yourself. No body here is interested to listen to your point of views which doesn't make any sense atall.. 😏

Sasha and Tasha are now put into such a terrible fix...they neither able to hide or face the crowd that has gathered...

Geet looks at the crowd that has gathered and starts talking which amuses everyone around (Ofcourse Sasha and Tasha are exempted) ...hie everyone...well..Sasha Mam is having a big problem with my boss calling me "Geet"..so, let me solve this for her...😊

Sasha-Tasha are awestruck as least did they expect Geet to react like this... once again their plan to put geet into embarrassment has boomeranged back to them. While everyone around are looking back at Geet with mouth open wide.

would like to tell you that "Geet" is my nick name and its not only my boss but you all are most welcome to call me "Geet"

YES GEET ... came a group reply from the crowd... but Sasha and Tasha had their mouths zipped 🤐and all Geet does is she gives a smirky smile at both of them and make a move out of cafeteria.

Now, Sasha looks arround and the same staff are gossiping and laughing among themselves looking at Sasha-Tasha.

Sasha all angry bangs her fist on the serving table and moves out of the cafeteria followed by Tasha.

T: Sasha..mera matlab hain..Ma'm..this girl seems to be too cunning...see, she is not budging that easily and moreover, she has dared to insult you in front of everyone..

Sasha is gritting her teeth with anger...us ki itni himmat?😡 (How dare she?)... what she thinks? She will rule over the KC just with her sweet talks with the few staffs who were present in cafeteria? HAH...GEETIKA...Na Na...GEET...you are yet to face the real ME. And.. this SASHA will not spare you for what you have done to me today. 😈

Geet had enough time for the day...she again starts rearranging her files in her respective cabin. She had started this on the first day but couldn't continue.This took whole day out of her and its a must for her as she needs to go thro these files on daily basis.

6:00 PM and Geet leaves from office on time. She goes to the Ganesh Temple.

G: Bhagawane...ennai mannichudu😰... nethiku naan romba kovatla irunden. Ippo ellame sari aayiduchu...romba nandri. 😇(Babaji...sorry...I was really angry yesterday. Now the situation is back to normal and thanks for everything) Geet is in really such a good mood today and she eagerly waits for the old lady (Dadima)

Dadima enters the temple with serious time calculations ... Geet was here yesterday at 5:30 PM. Now its nearly 6:30 PM. Assuming Geet would have come here and already left. Oh poor girl...how will I ever face her? 😰

While she was offering her prayers, and she hears someone calls her from a distance.

G: DADIMA

Oh God...Geet here at this time? How come? ...she pretended she didn't listen and she slowly starts to leave from there and manages to hide behind a wall and her eyes now scanning the place...This place is good..it has clear view of the entrance/exit...I can keep an eye on Geet till she leaves from the Temple and then I can move from here...but where is Geet now?

Geet outsmarts her and now she is standing right behind Dadima and screems

Geet outsmarts her and now she is standing right behind Dadima and screems

G: DAADIMAAA

Daadi almost jumps out of her place...its not that she doesnt want to meet Geet but she is feeling very guilty assuming Geet has lost her job.

Now, Dadima is little nervous...How will I face Geet? How will I console her? Poor Girl has lost her job for sure.😖 she turns to see Geet and surprised to find Geet happy and with all smiles.

G: DADIMA...DADIMA...Geet is all happy and swinging taking Dadima along...People present there start smiling at both of them.😂

Arre Arre Geet...Dheere Dheere...Daadi takes long breath...Why is she happy and laughing so much?Kahin mere pothe ke wajeh se paagal tho nahin ho gayi hai? 😵(😂) (Has she gone crazy because of my Grand Son?) She gulps and continues .... Kaisi hain Aap? kya baat hain? 😊

G: Dadima...Main Bil kul tik hoon. Aap kaisi hain? You look worried to me...All fine na?😞

D: Haan bete... All Fine Dadima is worried what to ask her

G: DADIMA...I must say that you are a...SMW

D:SMW?😳

G: SUPER MIRACULOUS WOMAN🤗

D ST: Challo...Main hi bachi thi...A nick name for me too...Yeh ladki sach main gayi😂 (Now All who is left is ME for nick naming? This girl has really gone crazy)

You will not believe what happened yesterday. My boss paid a visit to my home yesterday. And..he told me SORRY😉

DADIMA couldn't belive what she just heard...this girl must be day dreaming for sure.

D: Aap mazak kar rahi hain na? 😳 (You are joking right?)

G: Sach main...THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA came to my home and he apologized for what ever happened yesterday...And my job is secured..no problem what so ever. Thank You Dadima...This miracle happened all because of you. 😊

D ST: Yeh ladki kya bol rahin hain... ? 😖 MAAN iss ladki ke ghar gaye aur Sorry bole...Yeh kaise hua? SORRY Shabdh tho unke dictionary main bhi nahin hain. 😖 (What is this girl even saying? Maan went to this girl's house and said sorry? How come? SORRY Word is not even there in his dictionary)

Dadima is not able to understand whether she should laugh or cry. But she feels Geet is genuine and true to what she is telling right now. ...otherwise, Geet would have faced the other extreme of loosing her job but she didn't.

Dadima turns towards Ganesh Idol and thanks God for securing Geet's job and now all her worries came to an end. Although she is confused now and whole lot of questions emerging within her for which she will Trouble Ganeshji a bit later.🤔 See...I told you na...you have come to the door steps of this temple. All your wishes will come true.😊

G: Yes Dadima...This temple is really amazing and you are a SMW. 😚😇She pause for a while and continues...Now please tell me why are you so worried? 😣If you are worried then what about me? who will give me strength whenever I am in trouble?😱

What reason to give her? 😰 Daadi clears her throat and answers...I had a bad dream about you early in the morning that you have lost your job...that's why I was worried.😰

Geet is really moved with Daadi's concerns and kind gesture she holds Daadi's hands and talks further....Dont worry Dadima...All fine now with regard to my work now . I'm back to normal life. And thank you once again for your encouraging words.

Even Daadi is moved with Geet's innocence and true concerns...I didn't do anything beta...you have got what you deserve that's it.

They both talk for few more time and then leave.

Dadima is all happy meeting Geet and that too at this temple...which Dadima considers as a sacred place...Is God trying to indicate some thing? Ofcouse how can it be denied that Geet has all qualities for an ideal Bahu. Something special in her that's why Maan has apologized her and that too going all the way to her home? Till date many of the girls would try to make friendship with me with an intention to butter me and make their way to her Grandson. But Geet is not like that she is intending a genuine friendship. Moreover, Geet doesn't know that I am Maan's Grandmother...Let the sleeping dogs lie down for some more time.😉

Also, Daadi has been noticing changes in Maan's behaviour in last 2 days. Assuming all happening since the time Geet has joined KC. Hmmm...Patha tho lagana padega ki chakkar kya hain.😉

Precap: SUNDAY...FUNDAY (No MAANEET Scenes...but still I promise a wonderful update)

A/N: This part doesnt have maaneet scenes. But yes...Marks entry of two important characters.. MEERA and ANVESHA (Urf..Annie). Hope you enjoy it.

PART 19

Its Sunday morning. Geet's first week in Delhi. She just landed here last Sunday and so many changes happened between two Sundays...she joined her college, she got a job agreeing on a decent salary to live and save...what else she can ask for. Delhi proved to be a lucky place for her in deed. Even though she has got too busy in her life...She is happy for everything what she was desiring to have in her life.

G: Hey Pinky...Good Morning!

P: Good Morning Geet...What's up? You look so happy today.

G: Hmm...just like that...Just remembered my journey from last Sunday to this Sunday.😊

P: Arre haan...you have completed one successful week in Delhi...Must celebrate.😊🎉

G: Chal...Aaj poore Delhi ghoomthe hain...Its my treat😉

P: Kya? What about your university schedules? You have planned your smaller schedules during weekdays and longer schedules on Sunday. What happened? 🤔

G: I want to relax this Sunday yaar...Anyways, My course has just started and yet to get the schedule that I need to follow in the upcoming week..

P: Phir dheri kis baat ki? Chall...lets go...Pinky is busy preparing list of all eat-outs😆

G: Pinky...remember...I dont want to just dwell between one restaurant and another okay.😡

Pinky makes a baby face and Geet gets carried away.

G: Hey Pinky...I was kidding yaar...Will give enough time for your munching exercises...but remember, I want to explore Delhi and not only Delhi ke restaurants.

P: Tu bi na Geet..and she pulls Geet's cheeks gently....ok..I will just much some cornflakes at least.. and then start getting ready.

Pinky moves to temporarily pamper her tummy. Geet shakes her head amusingly and couldnt help smiling at Pinky's so much planning for food.. Right at that time, her mobile rings.

G: Hello

M: Oye Geet Madam...

G: Hey Meera... What a pleasant surprise!! How are you?

M: I'm fine dear and you?

G: Hmm..Good Going😊

M: Oh yaah...I was out of Bangalore for few days and you escaped to Delhi? At Least you should have waited till I came back to Bangalore na...This is not done yaar! And no phone calls...no emails.😡

G: What no phone calls? Can you imagine how much I missed you while leaving from Bangalore? I was trying to reach you by all means. Finally I met your mom and I was told that you have got a job in Mumbai and you are on a one month training. So, what's up?

M: Haan yaar...immediately after getting my BBM results, I had an interview with Indian Paints company. Their Head office is in Mumbai with offices in Bangalore, Delhi and Chennai. Its a challenging role as I will be all in all support to the Boss...Mr. Yash Malhotra. The day I got the offer letter in hand, the next day I was suppose to report in Mumbai...Didnt have time to even inform my friends and relatives...Socha tha email kardoongi sab ko...But didn't find time at all...Now, I have got a break for a week...I will be relocating to Mumbai in few days. Also, thinking of continuing with my MBA on Part time mode. Sorry Yaar...Couldnt call anyone...it all happened in a hurry-burry.

G: Its ok dear...Anyways, Congratulations and wish you a successful career life. Even I didn't have enough time to spend with my friends. I got the admission letter from Delhi University and then had to leave within short time frame. Also, I got a job within 2-3 days after I landed in Delhi.😊

M: Congratulations to you too darl👏

G: Thank You. Acha phir yeh bataao...How is your mummy-Pappa?

M: Mummy Pappa are fine...they were behind me to get me married soon...but I am no way interested. That's why I decided to take this job offer... escaping from Bangalore for year or two.😳

G: Haan Haan...I know what's your problem...you are not able do decide who is the best among the crushes you have.😏

M: Choo chweet...you are the only person who understands my plight.

G: Yeh lo...Get serious in life yaar...Atleast now, choose one good guy for yourself🙄

M: Kya yaar...itne saare ladke hain...par ek tho is layak ho jise main apne parents se introduce karwa sakoon. (What dear..There are so many guys but not even one of them is capable enough to be introduced to my parents) 😳

G: Dont worry yaar...I doubt if you have left any more decent guys to be drolled over in Bangalore...try your luck in Mumbai.😂

M: Good Idea...I will do full time job with this Indian Paints and Part time job with my headhunting task to source ideal life partner. Aur agar time mila tho MBA Karoongi😂

By the by, I just met your Appa-Amma yesterday... They told me you are continuing your MBA and you also got a job with Khurana Construction as a PA to MD...i.e Maan Singh Khurana! WOW...You are a lucky girl.😉

G: What? You know My Boss?😮

M: Haaye...unhen koun nahin jaantha?...The Rich & Famous, Handsome and the most eligible bachelor ...woh tho hum Punjabi kudiyon ke dil ke dhadkan hain (He is the heart beat of every Punjabi Girl)...he is sooo HOT yaar.😍😘

G: Meera...you have not changed even a bit...you used to have crush on so many guys at a time and you used to find them all Hot looking...Nothing worked out with those guys...and now you are eyeing on my boss? Bhagawane...Enna indha loosu kittendu kaapathu(Oh god please save me from this stupid girl)😖

M: Kya boli? Tu hamesha mujhe Tamil main gaali deti rahthi hain (What did you say? You keep speaking against me in Tamil Language).

I know I had crushes on many of the guys ... but The Great MAAN SINGH KHURANA is someone very special...Acha...yeh tho batao how is it working with THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA? Seriously yaar...I am jealous of you. 😖

G: Hah...consider yourself lucky to not work for him ...Have you seen a devil in real life? He is the one...huh...Too much demanding. He expects his tasks to complete in short time frame...Overall a challenging personality to work with.

M: Hey common...He is your boss not your husband...😄

Geet's eyes pops out when she hears the word "Husband"

M: What else do you expect out of him...He will only boss around...will not cutchicoo with you...😂

Geet imagines...Maan cutchicooing with her and immediately snaps out of her thoughts.

G ST: Chi chi bhagawane...indha meeravuda senda, naanum kettu poiduven (Chi Chi Babaji...If I mingle with Meera, even I will be spoiled and follow her track)😣

M: HELLO...Are you there?

G: Hmm...

M: Kya yaar...Mujhe pata hain...on one side you are pretending not to be interested and on the otherside, you are having all colourful imagination.

G: Chi .. Nothing like that

M: Oye Geet...I really wish I was in your place...always close to MSK...HAAYE.😉

G: Try your luck...If you want, I can quit my job giving a strong recommendation about your candidature for replacing my post...I can do atleast this favour for my bestie 😉

M: I know you Geet...you will definitely do this for me. She sighs...But its not possible. I have signed 2 year contract with this paint company. Cannot change from here. Abhi ke liye...Yash se kaam chalalethi hoon. (for time being I will take help of Yash )

G: Yash ?

M: YASH MALHOTRA...MY BOSS .... 🙄 MD of Indian Paints where I am currently working

G: Oh..Acha...sounds like a better option for time being.

M: Aur kya kar sakthe hain hum? One good thing is I will be traveling a lot and I will visit Delhi office sometime in near future. Will get to meet.

G: Hurray.....what else can I ask for?...And You remember Pinky, our school friend?

M: Haan...Kaisi hai woh? Your Amma was mentioning that you are staying with Pinky.

G: Its true...She is fine. Its a big home out here. You can stay with us. You know something...Pinky is working with KC as a receptionist and she is the one who informed me about the position I am currently working on.

M: Hey cool...Pinky is an All-Time sweet heart and Angel. So, my stay is taken care when I visit Delhi...Sure will have lots of fun...See you soon... Phone karthe rehna OK. Give my regards to Pinky

G: Sure...Take care...Bye

M: Bye

G: Indha Meeravuda phonela pesa aaramicha...Avalavudaan...Neram ponadhe teriyallai (I start chatting with Meera over phone...That's it...I never have track on time)

She opens her cupboard and Maan's hanky falls down. She just dumped it after showing it to Pinky on the other day...Makku...idhai ippadiya vetkaradhu? 😠 Azhaga madichu badhirama veyyi (Stupid...is this the way to keep it? Fold it neatly and keep it back in a safer place). She looks at "MSK" written on the hanky and her fingers gently caresses it and ...and suddenly few incidents flashes in her mind...the day she met Maan for the first time in Chennai...her interview with KC and meeting Maan after 2 long years...Maan challenging her to slap once again...His scoldings for silly things... His offer to drip her till university...his first visit to her home and saying SORRY...and all silly incidents here and there...Unmayale...Maan Bootham nalla peyar than 😀(Truely...Deer Devil seems to be a nice name for him)...She is drawn in her own world smiling beyond her own realisation...definitely Meera has added her share of Magic by mentioning MSK's name during their hot discussions.

Geet's mind commands...Geetika...Please dont imagine anything beyond this level of mind...you will be the one who will suffer. On that day 2 years back...you did develop some feelings for him but now things have changed drastically. You didn't know this person on that day...but you know him today...he is THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA...YOUR BOSS...He has a very rich background...There is no match between you both what so ever. Better keep yourself away from these kind of thoughts...Dont forget that your priorities towards your own life has also changed.

She instantly snaps out of her world...

G: Chi Chi...Bhagawane...naanum enna enna yosikaren...yen manasulla appadi edhuvum illai (Chi Chi Babaji...What all I am imagining...there is nothing like that going on in my mind)

Pinky walks in to her room.. Geet...what happened? You are not ready yet? Kin khayalon main khoyi huvi ho?

Geet first keeps the hanky back to a safer place.

G: Sorry yaar...Meera had called. We couldn't meet when I left from Bangalore.😊

P: MEERA? How is she? Why you didnt involve me in your talks? 😟

G: She is fine...will give you more details about her and will also call her once more when we are out...tik hain? Give me five minutes to get ready.

Geet is all ready wearing a casual denim trouser with a nice Indian top with all embroidery works on it...Even simplest of the dress makes her look gorgeous. Also, pinky in her jeans and lovely T-Shirt. Both have a great time exploring places in Delhi.

At KM...

Daadi is waiting for Maan at the Breakfast table...she is still not able to digest the fact that Maan Actually went to Geet's home. She needs to know the truth from her Grandson. Pata tho karwana hi hoga ki chal kya raha hain? Kaise pata karoon? Kya poochen? (Must find out what's happening? What to ask? How to ask?)

Maan joins Daadi

M: Good Morning Dadima

D: Good Morning Maan Bete.

He just begin to have his juice.

D: Maan Bete..aap do dhin pehle Jhanakpuri gaye the? (Were you in Jhanakpuri area 2 days back?)

Maan spits out the juice he just gulped in.

D: Hmm...this reaction shows some indication of being cought.😉

M: Daadima...How did you know?😮

D: Thro one of my Kitty friends who happen to see you in that area😏

M: So, your kitty friends are so despirate to match me with their daughters/grand-daughters that they are now spying on me? 😡He is reacting in a way how a teenager reacts if his guardian asks an explanation about his girlfriend. Daadi is indeed enjoying his anger which is in a different form today.😅

D: No Beta...This Kitty friend of mine live in Jhanakpuri...she told me that she happen to see you visiting someone's home.

M: Aur koi kaam nahin rahtha hain is kitti friend ko? (Doesnt she have any other work to do?) She keeps peeping out her window/Balcony to see who is visiting her neighbourhood...dont they have anything else to do?

D: Arre Arre...kya hua? Itna gussa kyon ho rahe ho? (What happened? Why are you getting hyper?)

Maan tries to relax himself. Daadima, I was there only for some business purpose...that's it. Couldnt meet the client at office...so, he gave me an appointment to meet him at his home...That's all. He takes a pause and continues... Anything else you would like to ask?

D: Kuch nahin beta...I was just curios to know that's it. So what's your plan for today?

M: I have some office related work to be completed...will spend some time on it.

D: Beta aaj Sunday hain...Why don't you just stay back at home and relax for one day?

M: No Dadima...I have to finish with my office tasks...I wish Dev takes up some office related responsibilities...he is not doing so. Let him come back from Canada. Need to have some serious talks with him.

Daadi could really understand Maan in this regard. He has been handling such a huge business empire single handedly and Dev must understand this and contribute.

D: As you wish beta.

Just then they hear someone calling out for them...

DADIMA...BHAI...

Both turn around to see Anvesha urf Annie...Maan and Dev's Sweet little sister. Anvesha runs towards them to give a tight hug to both of them.🤗

D: Annie bete...kaise hain aap? You were scheduled to return tomorrow.

An: Ji Daadima...Our camp instructor got this idea to leave on Saturday night so that we can reach Delhi on Sunday Morning...take enough rest and start fresh from Monday morning.

M: Annie...you should have called me..I would have come to pick you from the school.

An: Bhai...I wanted to surprise you all that's why. One of my school camp friends agreed to drop me home. So, no problem.

D: Kaisa raha Aap ka Camp?

An: Daadima Bohuth maza aaya. There were whole lot of activities...got to meet so many people.

D: Naye friends banaye? (Did you make new friends?)

An: Nahin Daadima...You know me na..I dont make new friends that easily. I take time. But yes, I did have good time with new people around.

D: Gr8...now, fresh up fast. Will arrange for your breakfast.

An: Daadima...I just finished with my breakfast.

D: Go to your room and take rest...will have lunch together then. Your room is clean as Nakul has been Maintaining and cleaning it daily.

An: OK...See you at lunch. She partially hugs Maan...See you later Bhai...Annie Leaves from there

M: Daadima, even I have to take your leave now. See you in the evening...Bye.

Daadima kisses on his forehead and Maan leaves from there.

D ST: Tho Maan bete...It was obvious that you were lying to me...could clearly make out from your face expression and the kind of anger you showed after you are cought...you were not talking to me looking straight into my eyes.

Need more inputs. Whom shall I trust in this regard?🤔

"AADI" she screams his name with the idea.

She calls Aadi on his mobile...Aadi on the other hand is nervous to get a call from his boss's residence number

A: Gggood Mmmorning Sssiirr

D: Aadi..hum bol rahe hain...Maan ki Daadi

A: Daadi...I mean Madam...Aap?

D: Are Aadi bete...How many times to tell you. You can call me Daadima.

A: Ji Dddaadima..Aadi is still nervous why she is calling him

D: Aadi...I wanted to ask you something.Is there someone by name Geetika working in our KC office?

Aadi is shocked...why is daadima asking about Geetika😳

A: Ji Daadima...She joined few days back. She reports to Maan Sir as his PA cum Business Analyst.

D: So, how good is this girl? Is she able to cope up with her day to day job responsibilities?

A: Daadima...Geet is a wonderful girl...Interlligent and well organised. Its been just few days and she is handling her job so well. Aadi tells her about Geet's 2 rounds of interview...her first day at her work and her points raised during the project meeting...her first client meeting, Maan mistaking her...and then what all followed.

D: Hmm...sounds interesting. She seems to be an intelligent girl.

A: Yes Daadima...But Sorry to ask this...I am a bit confused why are you enquiring about Geet? Are you upset with her by any chance?

D: No Nothing in particular. I got to know that this girl has joined KC and that too assisting my grandson. Knowing my Grandson's anger level, I was curious to know if this girl is able to cope up with.

A: Yes..Yes.....Maan sir still gets angry. But I have noticed, Maan Sir is quite understanding towards Geet. There are times when he was angry with her but again he acknowledges her good work. Also, Geet works as per her boss's requirements...so, no worries what so ever.

Daadi cuts the call and keeps thinking. Maan smiling the other day...assuming the day he met Geet at his office. Maan acknowledging her work..Saying sorry to her by going all the way to her home...eisse tho pehle kabhi nahin huwa...Something is happening for sure...need to find out more. But one at a time. 😉

Geet and Pinky are having fun roaming around the Historical places in Delhi, clicking snaps, Shopping and tasting the best of the best available in Delhi Streets.

P: Geet...chal na Gol-Gappe khathe hain...😋 pointing out to a Chat-Stall close to the traffic signal.

(A/N: I request Non-Indian readers, please google Gol-Gappas to know what it is)

G: Bas kar yaar...Jahan Gol-Gappe dekhthi hain, shuru ho jaathi hain😳 (Stop it yaar...where ever you get to see Gol Gappas, you start all over again)

P: Please Yaar...hum kahan eise roz aathe hain is taraf?(We cont roam around like this every day.😞

G: Oh Baby...I was just kidding...dont get upset...😊 Even I am going to have one more plate..My appitite is high these days as I am with you. 😂

Geet teases Pinky while Pinky takes it as a complement.

P: Sach? Chal na😋

Geet and Pinky are relishing every gol-gappa...Sach yaar...road side Chat-Shops have real amazing taste to the chat verieties.

The traffic signal shows red sign.

Maan's car is also waiting in this signal. He just left from his office finishing few important tasks. It was Sunday and the whole office was empty. Finds it strange as Geet was not there to help him with daily tasks. Its less than a week since she joined but looks as if its been ages. He was missing her to the core. But again he is just in the beginning of his denial mode... He does the maximum work possible and leaves from his office due to his restlessness.

This signal was a lengthy wait if you get stuck. He just happens to look around and surprised to see Geet at the Chat-Shop near by. Is it her? He rolls down the window...and scanning her from top to bottom...she is wearing a different outfit which he has never seen her wearing before...noticing her wiping her lips that are filled with the gol-gappa paani .the way she was relishing every poori set in her plate by closing her eyes and relishing the taste...Maan is lost in her and smiles without his own knowledge. Why is that I get to see her wherever I go...Is it her or my imagination? 😳He just choose to divert his attention from the chat-shop and to concentrate on the signal.

On the other end...Geet seems to have lost in some other world and suddenly she happen to see Maan sitting in a car and waiting for the traffic signal to get cleared. She is just shaking her head to make sure if it was him...How can that be? The otherday, he dropped me in a different car. 😯

I dont know why am I thinking so much about this Deer Devil...Also, I am seeing him every where. Why this Deer Devil is following me even on Sunday? Wonder what's happening to me since morning. 😰Geet snaps out of her thoughts when Pinky calls her...Chal Geet...now lets move on to witness some of the landmarks of Delhi.. Geet and Pinky finish the Gol-gappas in one go and leave from there.

Maan happen to see the Chat shop once before the traffic signal clears. He's surprised not to find Geet. Huh...yeh ladki mujhe sachmuch paagal kar degi. Sunday ko bhi mera peecha nahin chodthi 😳 (This girl is driving me crazy. Not leaving me even on Sunday)

By the end of the day, Geet and Pinky reach home fully drained and exhausted...with hands full of shopping bags...Really wish if the next day was also a Sunday and they could take rest for the whole day 😂

Precap: routine office works with Cute Maaneet. 😂😍.

A/N: One of my Favourite song coming up in next page  (Before I type PART 20) Hope you enjoy .

Sharing one of my fav tamil Romantic song.

Movie: Vaaranam Aayiram (2008)

Song: Nenjukkul Peidhidum Mamazhai (Its raining in my heart)

Singer: Hariharan 

Music: Harris Jayaraj

Star Cast: Surya, Sameera Reddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzLpP8VBC6E

Meaning of the song

(A/N: May not be perfect one but I have tried to translate to the maximum possible)

I feel the rain in my heart
Like Lotus is sinking in the water
Sudden change in climate
Girl, fault is on your side as its all happening because of you.

huge Waves never stop
You swim in my heart girl
You shine like a golden beauty
girl, you are as beautiful as a princess

oh shaanti shaanti oh shaanti...you carried my life
why did you go after me
you are my chapter hereafter

Something attracted me
you add mystery in nose tip
Your natural smile is like boganvilla

The place you stood can fetch more price
The path you take can become ice bars
come with me to visit my home
you see my home and will start liking me too !

I dont know who she is
my heart, dont follow this girl
cant make it whether this is true or false
my heart, dont follow this girl

You took my sleep away
You made to long for you
When i cross you
I can feel the air is different

If you say stop, my time doesnt move
the flower which you put on your hair never falls down
love never asked me before entering me
if one doesnt propose, that is not love

You are my life
i felt that at this very moment
if you refuse
i cant bear it at all

I feel the rain in my heart
Like Lotus is sinking in the water
Sudden change in climate
Girl, fault is on your side as its all happening because of you.

huge Waves never stop
You swim in my heart girl
You shine like a golden beauty
girl, you are as beautiful as a princess

oh shaanti shaanti oh shaanti...you carried my life
why did you go after me
you are my chapter hereafter

PART 20

A fresh day...in fact a fresh week starts at KC. Its 8:55 PM and Geet prepares 2 mugs of coffee as usual. One each for Maan and herself. She enters into Maan's cabin but didn't find him. She keeps the coffee on his table on a wooden coaster and closes the mug with another coaster so that the coffee remains hot. Maan enters his room and comes near Geet...Geet is not aware of this. She just turns around and bangs her forehead with his chin. Thank God her coffee was kept on the table. It took a minute for them to get back to normal position

G: Sssir...SORRY...GOOD MORNING😊 rubbing her forehead and giving silliest of her smile.

M: Hah...its a wonderful Morning Indeed GEET rubbing his Chin😰. Cant you watch and then turn?😡

G: Sir..you walked in so quitely...how am I suppose to know?...I dint hear you coming. She says really innocently

M: Oh...So, should I arrange for a door bell at the enterance of my own cabin so that I can ring before coming in?

G: Sir...Superb idea...Geet looks at Maan in excitement and kept quite after finding him fuming in anger...Geet...nee ippo ellam konjam jasthi pesarai...vaai moodu 😡 (Geet...you are talking a lot these days...shut up)...She is so angry on herself for the clumsy behaviour and for talking before thinking

M: What are you doing in my cabin at this point of time and that too during my absence?

G: Sir, I got your coffee 😊

M: Didnt I tell you not to make coffee for me?😡

G: Eppadiyavadhu Innaiku Indha Maan Boothathoda boothatha veratanum...Grrr 😡 (Need to chase the devil out of this Deer Devil today...Grrr)

She comes close to Maan and looks into Maan's eyes with anguish...Maan slowly gulps his saliva, not sure of what Geet's upto...

G: Sir...May I know what is your problem? I prefer to make my coffee by myself and I make one for you as well. You also praised my coffee when I served you for the first time...right? Tell me honestly...you like my coffee or not?

M: I do... (Infact I love it)...But...😣

G: What but? I thought you deserve a nice one at least during mornings and I thought of making it myself...And instead of praising me, you are scolding me for that? If you really want to have that PC..then please go ahead...makes an angry baby face😠

M: PC?😯

G: "Peon Coffee" and that too as a first thing in the morning, then please go ahead. And turns the face with anger.

M: Uff...and he rubs his temple helplessly..."Peon Coffee"...Eeeh disgusting...Yuck, wondering how I managed to consume that coffee during Morning times...Not again... 😖 Geet's coffee makes his day and he has just realised it now and doesnt want to compromise on that...no way

G: Aap ko nahin peeni hain na meri Coffee...Tho tik hain...Mat peejiye...(You don't want to have the coffee made by me...so let it be) Geet is taking his coffee back with an angry face.

M: GEET...GEET...What are you doing?

G: You were only telling me that you dont want my coffee. Will arrange for your PC...your favorite 😡

M: When did I I say that? Keep the mug back to its place...Its my order...His voice is shaking a little bit😖

G: I dont know why...this is the first time I am enjoying this DD's order...Geet smiling inwardly looking at her boss's plight😅

M: And dare you even mention about that PC... 😠I mean Peon Coffee...Ab jao yahan se...😖

Geet controlled her giggle to the maximum till the time she came to her cabin and burst out laughing...😂

Maan was a silent observer...He was looking at Geet thro the blinds... She sat down at her respective desk, switched on her system and laughing away to glory thinking what had just happened. It took her five minutes to get back to normal and plan her day.

Even he smiles at his own plight... This girl is impossible...Kaise bhi manwa hi liya!😊

Maan gets a call on his mobile. It was a call from Mr. Ravi, Hegde & Sons

R: Hello Mr. Khurana...How are you?

M: I'm fine and how about you? How is your feet now?

R: So kind of you to remember this...well, still under medication but there is a good improvement compared to last week and pretty ok with my walking now. Well...Mr. Khurana, would like to meet you today if you are free. Need to discuss further on the Mysore project.

M: I am free for today...but why are you stressing yourself? If you want, I can come down to your place to meet you.

R: Mr. Khurana, thanks for your concern...I'm absolutely fine with meeting you at your office. There is no problem what so ever. Also very curious to see your office and meet your office staff. So, shall I make it at 3:00 PM

M: Fine...Then, meet you at our office.

Maan Calls in Geet, Sasha and Aadi to his cabin immediately after he's done with Mr. Ravi's call and instructs each and everyone accordingly

M: Sasha...keep all the blue prints ready

S: Sure MK. Sasha is all set to impress this client today in her own way today.

M: Geet...by now you might have got enough idea on important Things to do before and after meeting. So, do the needful. And also, collect some important files from Aadi.

G: Yes Sir.

M: Aadi...prepare yourself with key essentials for the meeting. All aspects to be taken care of handover all important project files to Geet which she needs to arrange and carry to the meeting room. Thro these files we can explain how we have been working with our clients.

A: Sssure sss...sir

M: The meeting starts sharp around 3:00 PM so..be quick.

Sasha didn't prepare the blue prints as per what was discussed between Geet and Mr. Hegde. She made lot of changes and ruled out lot of options on her own.

In the meeting room...

As usual, Geet keeps the necessary printouts about important things to discuss and keeps one copy each in front of the respective desks of Maan, Sasha, Aadi and Mr. Ravi. She leaves the meeting room as she has few minor tasks to complete and to bring those important files to the meeting room

Maan, Sasha, Aadi get into the meeting room 10 minutes in advance. Mr. Ravi is well on time and Pinky escort him to the meeting room. He was still walking slowly.

M: Hello Mr. Ravi...welcome to KC...Shaking Hands with Mr. Ravi...My self, Maan Singh Khurana and she is Ms. Sasha, my Chief Architect, He is Mr. Aadi, Operations Manager and all in all

Mr. Ravi was equally delighted in meeting the team...apart from Sasha. He wasnt convinced with the way she presented herself during the meeting with Mr. Hegde. Sasha is all smiling and Greets Mr. Ravi..and received a very formal gesture in return and then she was completely ignored.

R: Nice meeting you all... He looks around... Ms. Geetika not to be seen?

Hearing Geet's name with such a positivity ignites Sasha...

Geet enters the meeting room just then. Her hands are full with the files. And now Maan introduces her proudly.

M: Here comes Geetika

R: Hello Ms. Geetika...He gestures a shakehand and Geet responds to him amusingly yet positively...Mr. Hegde was at all praise for you...Nice meeting you

Maan is sweetly surprised surprised and for Sasha, She wasn't even acknowledged her own presence in this meeting room by Mr. Ravi and now seeing him having positive and praising talks with Geet is making her (Sasha) feel so very low and jealous.

G: Sir its my pleasure to meet you too...so, how have you been? How is your feet now?

Maan expected Sasha to ask this. He appreciates Geet's gesture.

R: Ms. Geetika...You see...just little bit of limping...but all fine from my side. How about you?

G: I'm doing good..thanks. And How is Mr. Hegde? He didnt come today?

R: He's doing great and all is well...He went back to Mysore by handing over the further responsibilities to me. By now you might have understood him very well. He is a typical family man...Its me who has dragged him into this business.

Geet nods for a yes and smiles... You are very right sir. Mr. Hegde did mention to me everything about how he got into this business.

Maan was once again amused with how she has got along with this client. Infact he didnt knew the true story about the formation of Hegde and Sons...While Sasha is fuming so much as if the smoke excelling her body is touching the ceiling. She grits her teeth to control her anger and taunts Geet...

Sasha: Geet...If you are done with your talks, can you hand over the files to me please. we are here for a client meeting you see.

Sasha said this as if Geet is creating lot of disturbance here in the meeting room and Geet kind of agreed to it and felt bit of embarrassment. While Maan and Aadi didnt like Sasha's taunt. And to that matter even Mr. Ravi is not convinced with Sasha's behaviour on the other day and today. After all Geet was interacting with the client understanding their perspective and personalities. ...He notices that Sasha is trying to be upto the point but she is very headweighted and rude.

Everyone take their respective seats...Mr. Ravi on one side and Maan, Aadi, and Geet on the other side of the table. While Sasha tries to divert Mr. Ravi's attention to be focused on her...as she makes a presentation with such a smile that even a child can say that its a fake one.

S: Sir...let me start with the meeting...here is the intro about Khurana Constructions...

R: Ms. Sasha...do not bother...I have got complete information about KC...Need not waste your time and my time.

He continues interacting with Geetika...and this was an invisible tight slap on Sasha's cheeks.

R: Ms. Geetika...your plan was really amazing and it has won everybody's heart especially myself and Mr. Hegde are convinced with it 100%. Shall we start discussing about it?

G: Sure sir...Ms. Sasha has the blue prints she will explain it to you.

Geet doesn't want to interfere in this regard. The other day, she just tried to be nice to Mr. Hegde as she understood his condition very well...but henceforth, she knows it shall be handled by Maan and Sasha in professional terms.

Although Mr. Ravi doesnt agree to this personally but has to give into the current situation and has to see what Sasha has to present.

R: OK...Ms. Sasha...please go ahead.

Sasha begins to present the plan. Mr. Ravi and Geet were looking at each other with confusion as this is not what discussed between Mr. Hegde-Aadi & Geet on that day.

R: Excuse me Ms. Sasha...this doesn't match with what was agreed upon by Mr. Hegde.

S: Sir...I am the chief architect here. The plan agreed upon by Mr. Hegde was prepared by Ms. Geetika and she is not an architect by profession...she is just an ordinary Secretary here.

Geet is indeed upset on Sasha...wondering why Sasha is behaving so funny from the day She has joined this organisation. Maan is not convinced with what Sasha has just said...He is about to speak in Geet's favour but Mr. Ravi gave a tight answer. He slams the table and stands up...

R: Excuse me Ms. Sasha... I understand you are in a senior position here. That doesn't mean you look down upon and try to over shadow your junior staff...

Everyone look at each other and Sasha is kind of terrified with his anger filled tone.

R: By the way, we prefer to interact with your so called "SECRETARY" who takes extreme interest to know, understand, discuss issues with the client and understand's the client's requirements and problems and acts accordingly...rather than to interact with an "SENIOR ARCHITECT" who simply walks away from the meeting room before even knowing about the client who has come all the way to your office to discuss a key project.

S: Sir...you are mistaken, I had left from the meeting the other day so that I can join Mr. Hegde along with MK...I mean Maan Sir.

R: Ms. Sasha, if you were interested to join along with your boss, then you should have done so...Then...why did you attend that meeting in the first place? And Mr. Hegde was quite, you didn't try to take your initiative to know why was he quite? You simply walked away...and its not acceptable to any standards...Even Aadi and Geetika would have left the meeting room that day...but why didn't they leave? Its just because, they cared for the client and they intended to make Mr. Hegde feel comfortable and tried to understand his problem...That's what is appreciated about Mr. Aadi and Geetika and its not merely they understanding the Language issue...its also the client servicing part which they did full justice to.

Sasha is speechless...even at this moment, she is not apologising for her behaviour and that angers Mr. Ravi even more.

R: Anyways, Coming to the blue print...I am not convinced with it. Its absolute rubbish. I am upset that the blue print is not prepared in a way it was discussed during the meeting on the other day and also, it doesnt match the report that was arranged to sent to me.

Maan doesn't want the client to leave with an upsetting note. He tries to convince Mr. Ravi

M: Mr. Ravi .Ms. Sasha is an experienced architect and has been employed with us for nearly 5 years. If she has made changes then it should be with some valid reasons.

R: Mr. Khurana... Its not about 5 years or 50 years..we judged the people in the initial 5 minutes of the previous meeting with US...He pauses for a while and sighs Anyways, for us, Its more important that the project planning need to be done keeping the key points of customer requirements and its true essence of cultural and Middle class values....which Geetika had done it excellently. We prefer only Geetika should plan our project...This is the final decision from our side taken by Mr. Hegde and now by myself.

Listening to this, Geet, Maan and Aadi also stand up. Geet is even more shocked to listen this from Mr. Ravi as she no way intended to get into all this.. Of Course Maan is not convinced either.

M: Mr. Ravi,...let me think on this and get back to you.

R: I really wish that you would take a wise decision keeping upto the interest of both the parties.

M: Sure...will revert back to you at the earliest.

Mr. Ravi leaves from the Meeting Room and Aadi escorts him till the main entrance of the office.

Sasha is all angry and dumps all the prints in Geet's hands and walks from there.

Maan and Geet are completely out of this world and dont know what to do. They look into each other's eyes with a blank note...

M: ENOUGH...Maan screams and Geet snaps out of her thoughts..

G: Sir...I'm leaving from here...here are the blue prints...

Geet escapes cabin and gulps down one full glass of water. No...this cannot happen...Me and project planning and designing...no ways...I'll tell Boss to hand over this responsibility to Sasha...I cannot handle it...I am going to talk to Boss right away..she looks up cutely....Bhagawane kaapathu(Babaji...please help)

Maan is still in the meeting room...What shall I do now...how can Geet handle this project? No Ways...Will explain the problem to the client and only sasha will handle it.

Geet walks into the meeting room again. Now she is composed and prepared for what she needs to talk.

G: Sir...I am sorry for the confusion today...please sir...I cannot handle this project...😰

M: Anything else you want to say Ms

M: Anything else you want to say Ms. Geetika Iyer?

Geetika Iyer?

G: SIR...Yes..I mean...She knows very well that her boss is very upset with what ever happened and not able to frame right sentences. SIR...Please recommend Sasha's name for this project...she is an architect and she can handle it better

SHUT UP! Maan screams and comes near Geet...Geet closes her eyes tightly in fear...He scans her worried face closely..she really looks cute..... He is lost in her for a brief moment...and wonders why is he finding himself attracted to her even at this stage and this adds on more to his temperament and he moves away a bit. She slowly opens her eyes to see Maan now..

Once again a very brief eye lock. He clears his throat and talks..

M: Who is the BOSS? YOU or ME?

Geet is shocked...

M: Common...Answer me!

G: Y...YOU

M: So, its me who will decide on who will take over the project...and my decision is...

YOU...YOU will handle this project...and turns to the other side...

M ST: WOW...what I wanted and what is happening? I wanted Sasha to handle it and now...I have decided on Geet. I am really going crazy these days and all this is happening because of this girl around me. 😖

G: SIR...What are you saying?how is it possible? Geet argues again.

He turns back to look at her...I said...YOU will handle the project and that's final

She has still not come to her terms...and not able to argue further.

M: Hmmm?

Geet's eyes are widened with shock and she nods for an "YES"

Precap: More cute office scenes.😉

Thanks for the link dear..
Will cmnt once again after reading all parts
Parts 1-4 

Fantastic Chapters 

Something has happened to Geet in past six months and maybe that's the real reason of her leaving Bangalore and going to Delhi
Maan and Geet's first meeting was one of a great shocker as he could slapped by her for no reason yet he was not angry at her and found her extremely beautiful and he seems to think about her all the time even now he sees her in Delhi and thinks he is hallucinating and its time to stop 
while Geet at the time had learned that she slapped an innocent guy and was trying her best to find him and apologize now that she is in Delhi studying and looking for a job Im sure both will cross paths again 
Parts 5 -12 

Wow its just so Amazing 

Geet gets selected at KC and Maan seemed to have been in a teasing mood challenging Geet to slap him again and he wants to know that day two years back she was a lioness so what happened today while Geet is all shocked and embrassed but she also knows she cannot do anything as her job is at stake 
It seems that Maan has already a soft spot for Geet unintentionally he is protecting her yet he can't understand why he reacts like this 
at the university Geet gets great support and now she is happy that her new life has started off smoothly 
Geet wants to apologize to Maan though Pinky says she should forget but wants to do this and Maan himself has not forgotten Geet in these years 

PART 21

He turns back to look at her...I said...YOU will handle the project and that's final

M: Hmmm?

Geet's eyes are widened with shock and she nods for an YES

M: Now, come to my cabin lets discuss.

Geet first goes to her cabin lifelessly.. And when she reaches her cabin, she slashes down on her chair and looks up cutely...Bhagawane..enna sodhanai idhu? Idhellam ennala eppadi mudiyum? (Babaji, why are you testing me like this? How is it even possible?) All that's going on in her mind is that she is been diverted into something different and she is not confident about it. She makes up her mind to revert back to Maan's Cabin as she is not suppose to keep her boss waiting...She collects her notepad and pen before joining Maan.

M: Geet...I have taken this decision after giving serious thought. I have full faith in you that you will not disappoint me. This client is important to me as they have approached me with a strong reference from few other clients. If we disappoint this client, then, we loose our reputation with many other client. Remember that. And...The client wants you to handle this project...So, you will handle the project and that's final...and no mistakes what so ever. Is it clear?

G: Hmm..

Geet is lost in her own world. She is really confused what to say. On one hand she is not sure if she can handle this project successfully and on the other hand, Maan is expecting her to take it up and that too not entertaining any mistake what so ever. She is confused where will all these issues lead to... While Maan has definitely noticed that she is responding weakly to his words and her eyes glued to the ground. Why do I feel that she is not fine? Is something bothering her? ...he tries to snap out of his thoughts and continues to talk

M: You shall leave and start with your project planning.

She just turns to leave..Now her eyes have formed layers of tears that can escape any time. Maan once again notices her when she turns and about to leave.

M: Wait a minute...

She waits bending her head down and trying her maximum to hide her tears that have started falling down.

M: Look at me

Geet wipes her tears and she is not able to lift her head up.

M: Geet...you are crying? He is shocked...he never expected that she will cry...he is getting restless with her tears and wonder why he is not able to even have a glimpse of her teary eyes.

He slowly lifts his right hand and nearing her cheeks to wipe her tears

He slowly lifts his right hand and nearing her cheeks to wipe her tears. Few drops of her tears falls on his hand making him even more restless.

He takes back his hand and takes out his hankie from his pant pocket and give it to her.

M: Geet...Wipe your tears

She takes it and wipes her tears slowly and gives it back to him.

She seems to be relaxed now.

M: What happened to you? Did I scold you or say anything wrong? All I told you is that this project is your responsibility and expect you to handle it with full care.

G: Sir...me and drawings, blue prints...Not very confident primarily because I have never done it before and secondly, it does involve a lot of technical and architectural knowledge. And you are not going to entertain any mistakes...😞

M: Geet, sit down first...both sit on their respective seats.

M: Geet...Just answer my question...Where does the actual construction happens?

G: On a piece of land...and in case of Mysore project, the project will happen in a 5 acre land 25 kms away from the Mysore City

M: Exactly...You are not involving yourself in the construction process. He takes one of the plain blue print paper...You are just drawing out roughly what you plan to do in that 5 acre of land...and Again...its 5 acre...so, you shall divide plot 4 phases and do it.

Maan shows her the print of planning which she discussed with Mr. Hegde.

M: See this print...you discussed with Mr. Hegde about how to arrange the residential areas, hospitals, restaurants...you shared your ideas with him and you drew it first on the white board...and then on this piece of paper...am I correct?

Geet nods for a YES and now she looks composed and far confident.

M: You will be doing the same but in an elaborate way and that too in this blue print. That's it. understand first...You are not constructing the entire project in this piece of sheet. The technical construction part happens in the construction site and I didn't tell you to take care of that...did I? You and me know that only an Engineer can do it.

G: Yes sir...But I have a doubt if you dont mind.

M: Yes, go ahead.

G: If people like me can do project planning then why you need an architect in the first place?

M: I can understand your question Geet...let me answer you this. We are talking about the first hand drawing and an Architect may or many not be involved in this... An Architect can do better with the perfect drawing giving allowance to the every inch and cms in terms of drawings. He/She may or may not be creative in planning and considering the client's requirements at the same time. For Example, Mr. Hegde and Ravi, they are more interested to plan their project according to their potential customer's needs i.e to plan by keeping in mind what exactly a middle class family from Mysore will expect out of this project. They do not expect the first hand drawing to be high FY architectural design/plan which they will never understand. All they expect is Dedication which they have found it in you. More over, you do not have any language problem and you seem to know the cultural values of Mysore City. So, you put down the initial planning and then I will take it from there. So...you are feeling better now?

G: Geet nods confidently with a cute smile.

M: And...for your Information, I am the MD of such a big construction company and I am not a Qualified Engineer. I am specialised in Management...but still I have successfully executed many of my client's project. I guess I have cleared your doubts.

Now Geet is Getting back to her normal thoughts...she is getting a sense of positiveness that she can do it and she can do it even better than Sasha.

G: Yes sir...I can do it...and Thank you so much for making it easy for me.

M: Very Good...That's all what I expect from you...to take it easy be responsible at the same time.

Now, note down the key essentials to be remembered during project planning

And...when I tell you, to handle this project, it doesnt only means drawing, it has lot of other responsibilities...such as planning, client servicing, update project related reports as and how the project progresses and make sure that the project completes on time...and I will also be supervising your tasks on this...so, its as simple as that.

She is writing down each and every point with a smile of confidence now and Maan is just lost in her.

When she slowly looks back at him, he looks away and gets back to all what he has been doing on his laptop

When she slowly looks back at him, he looks away and gets back to all what he has been doing on his laptop...whilst talking to her. . Now you understand how to execute a project right?

G: Yes sir...I dont have any practical experience that's it. But I am very confident that I can complete this project without any mistake...this project is my responsibility and I assure not to disappoint you.

M: Very Good...That's all what I expect from you.

G: Sir...Shall I leave now?

M: Sure

She gets up from her seat and goes till the door...and comes back to his desk

G: Sir...Is it ok if I do a fresh start on this project from tomorrow morning?

M: Yes

She again goes till the door...and again back to his desk...

G: Sir...can I leave from office now...its getting 6:00. I hope there is no other important work to do

M: Yes...carry on

She again goes till the door...and again back to his desk...

G: Sir...

Now Maan is staring with a sarcastic look

She gets little cautious as she is not able to take his look...Nothing...Thanks once again for everything...that's it...Bye.

She is out of his cabin without looking back.

Maan again smiles at her innocence.

Precap: Geet and Daadi...Amazing as usual

Sorry...No Maneet scenes in this part...but do enjoy this Geet-Daadima getting into stronger bond.

PART 22

(A/N: Please note that Italic fonts refer to self talk or thoughts.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G: Nothing...Thanks once again for everything...that's it...Bye.

She is out of his cabin without looking back.

Maan again smiles at her innocence.

Geet comes out of Maan's cabin and smiles thinking what ever happened...Indha Maan boothathai purinjikave mudiyalai (Not able to understand this Deer Devil)😊

Sasha and Tasha have been observing all gestures between Maan and Geet from far away

T: Saashaaa...Mera Matlab hain Ma'm...Yeh main kya dhek rahin hoon? Both are smiling looking at each other and Geet is leaving from his cabin with all blush.

S: Yes Tasha...I am really upset with what ever happened today. MK decided to give this project to Geet...Patha nahin us ne MK par kya jadoo kar daala.

T: But Ma'm You were never interested in this project? You were telling me the other day that its such a low profile and a boaring one.

S: I still feel the same but MK is showing so much interest in this project and I wanted to show him that my interest matches with his...but this Geet washed away all my plans by taking away this project from me...This behenji who is here for 3 days is achieving what I couldn't achieve for the last 5 years.....😡Sasha takes a frustrating sigh... Tasha, dekhna,kis tarah is Behenji se main gin gin ke badla loongi.😈 (You see its all adding up and how I take my revenge against her)

As usual, Geet goes to the Ganesh Temple. She has found 2 new friends there...one is lord Ganesh in form of spiritual idol and other is Daadima. Daadima has smartly changed her timings to match with Geet's timings. She has decided to hide her true identity from Geet for some time. Both Geet and Daadima get into the temple at the same time. They smile at each other. Finish with pooja and Aarathi and then sit down for some time for their usual chit-chatting.

G: Daadima, how are you?😊

D: I'm fine bete and I need not revert the same question back to you...you look all happy to me. 😉

Geet is all smiling

Geet is all smiling...ji Daadima😊...Aaj main bohuth khush hoon. Do you remember when we met for the first time...I told you that my boss was angry with me with regard to one of the client? That client has liked my planning more than that of KC's architect

D: Architect Koun? Woh Sasha? (Who is the architect? That Sasha?)

G: Ji haan.. (Yes) .Both remain shocked for a while

D:Yeh main ne kya poochliya? (Oops what have I asked just now?) 😖

G: Daadima...how do you know Sasha?

Daadima confused... Woh...haan...one of my close friend took guidance from KC for converting their big plot in Noida into a commercial and residential project. She keeps discussing with me about KC, Maan Singh Khurana, Sasha and their key staff involved in the project.

Geet seemed to be convinced and Daadima seemed to take a Biig "PHEW" with a relief.

Geet continued...that client liked my project plan than that of Sasha...even he was upset that Sasha tried to change what I planned...can you believe?

Daadima is worried what Maan would think in this kind of a situation. He might have scholded this poor girl.

Geet continues...And the client declared that only I should plan and handle this project. Initially, I was not convinced but Maan Sir encouraged me to do so.

Daadima is getting all jatkas at a same time about her grandson. Maan and ENCOURAGEMENT...😮 I was under impression that they are two different poles altogether. Aur kya kya sunna baaki hain? (What all I am left with to be heard?) 😳🤔

And for Sasha...Daadima's anger shoots to 9th heaven..That chipku Sasha needed such a treatment in her life as she acts as if she belongs to Khurana family and she is one of the bosses of Khurana Constructions.😁

G: I was worried that I dont have any project especially designing knowledge and I started crying..he gave me his hankie to wipe my tears first and then he explained me how to go about it step by step.

D: What? Maan gave you his hankie and then he explained you step by step? I was under the assumption that all Maan knows is how to boss around and ORDER and expects things to be done perfectly. Here goes Daadi once again comments out of mind.😳

G: Daadima! How did you know?😮

D: Woh...Woh...Assumed with whatever you had mentioned about your boss with our last two meets.

Geet is amazed with Daadima's gesture. Where as Dadima is in her wonderland...What all other hidden talents my grandson possess which ME...his DAADIMA doesnt even know! 😅

G: Wohi tho Daadima...I am so surprised that this Deer Devil this Raavan...can be so understanding.

Again Daadi loves to hear these names for her Grandson...as she truely knows how her grandson deserves this...😜

D: By the way, I know the meaning of Ravan but not able to follow what is Deer Devil?

G: Geet explains how she got confused with Maan's name...and what followed later on till the first day she named him Deer Devil.

Geet and Daadima couldn't help laughing out loud...Really, I must take special classes from this girl...Kya chun chun ke naam rakha hain mere pothe ka . (How well she has selected the apt nick names for my grandson) 😅😅

D: Anyways, I am really happy for you and the developments in your career...keep up the good work...

G: Thank you Daadima..All credits goes to Lord Ganesh and ofcourse YOU...😊

D: You deserve it..that's why you are truly blessed.

This is the beginning of their chit chatting session

G: Daadima...I will not be that regular to this temple as my office work load has increased and have to regularly visit my university.

D: Oh you are doing your MBA as well right? I remember you telling this to me on our first meeting. So, how is it going with it?

G: Oh that's going good and my faculties here are very understanding.

Daadima is taking turns to know more about Geet.

D: By the way, why didn't you stay back in Bangalore continuing your MBA and finding a decent job for yourself? Bangalore has ample number of opportunities...then why Delhi? Do you have any misunderstandings with your family?

G: No Daadima...I love my family to the core...but the situation demanded. Geet kept quite for some time as she never ever intended to leave her family and start a new life elsewhere till the time such an incident happened in her life...I mean, Its always better to start your life fresh after finishing Graduation...with new place and new people around. Today I dont regret my decision as I found good people like you around me from whom I get to learn lots of lessons with regard to life and career. The advice given by you the other day was marvellous...Daadima is a real SMW...with a big smile on her face.

D: So, tell me more about your family...

Geet tells her about her family background...about her father, mother, brother, sister...and her native places she hails from.

D: Oh so, you are from a Brahmin family! I can understand that your family must be following strong Orthodox culture.

G: Oh yaah...my Grandparents are very Orthodox with high moral and cultural values...But My Paati..I mean my Grandmother, was an amazing lady...she was strict Orthodox herself but at the same time, she raised all her children and grand children with a mix of old and modern culture in order to be independant. She felt that its important to adapt to the modern culture till the level it doesnt effect you and rule over you.

Geet gives a briefing about her family whilst making sure not to disclose certain facts at this point of time. While for Daadima, she has an admiration for Brahmins and their cultural values and Geet has so well adapted herself so very well within her own family.

D: Very interesting...Daadima is really amazed with Geet's family background. But also little bit worried that her family Might oppose to get their daughter married to a guy from a different caste.

G: Thank You.😊 Now, I am curious to know about your family...

D: Well...my family is not that big...My husband passed away 4 years ago. My only son and daughter in law passed away almost 12-13 years back leaving 3 grand children behind to be be taken care of. All I am blessed now is with my 2 grandsons and a granddaughter. Elder grandson is still not married as he is not willing to get married. He is of a stubborned charector you see...just like your Deer Devil. The younger one is married and they are temporarily settled in Canada as of now. And my Grand daughter is too young...just in her 9th standard.

G: Oh Daadima...I am sorry...you lost your only son and daughter in law...and your husband also passed away few years back...You have gone thro so much in your life and you never showed any sign of being sad.

Daadima really admires Geet's gesture. This is the first ever time someone truely understood all what pain and struggles she( Daadima) has gone thro. Daadima sighs and continues...Its life and life has its own challenges and we need to face each and every challenge as it comes. What's the point being Sad? How does it help? Those who are gone are gone for ever...but Its my responsibility to keep my grandchildren happy...when I am happy, they are happy... Life has to go on at any cost right?

Geet takes a sigh thinking every human being has their own story to tell. Daadima...you are a real SMW...you remind me a lot about my own Paati.

Daadi smiles and rests her hand on Geet's hand.... Pleasure is mine beta.

Both chat for a while and its time for them to leave.

G: Can we save each other's mobile numbers? We may not be able to meet for next couple of days...hope you dont mind sharing your contact details with me.

D: No...Not at all. This is my number. just ring me. Geet was wondering that Daadima's number is very similar to that of Maan Sir with only difference being last 2 numbers. Geet rings on Daadi's mobile and they both save each other's contact before leaving from the temple.

At KM...

Anvesha is a little worried as Daadima is almost late by half an hour. She is eagerly waiting for Daadima at the big hall near the main KM building entrance.

D: Arre Annie bete...why are you so worried?

An: Kya Daadima...why are you late today? You are never this late when you finish with your temple task and back to home.

D: Arre bete...I forgot to tell you. I have made a new friend in Temple. She is such a nice girl you see. I was talking to her and didn't know how the time passed by. Daadi preferred not to comment further about Geet as Annie is very close to Maan and she may spill the beans.

An: Daadima...I wonder how can you make friends with strangers so soon and easily. She is a stranger after all. You dont even know her and you have been talking to her for this long?

Daadi seriously wonders...when will she ever see changes in Annie's mentalily?

D: Annie...How long does it take to know a person? Sometimes, it takes less than a minute and sometimes it takes more than ages...Its left to us how we go about converting strangers to friends...

An: Patha nahin Daadi...I really find it so strange to make friendship that easily.. I mean..how can you even think of it? Forget implementing it?

D: You need to change your self otherwise, you will be left with very few friends...just like your Maan Bhai.

Annie is still not convinced...at least she is happy for Daadi to have reached home safe.

Late in Night, Dev calls Daadima

Dev: Daadi...how are you?

D: I am fine Dev Beta. HOW ARE YOU? WHERE ARE YOU? Its been more than 6 months since you went back to Canada. Arent you intending to come back? Maan has been asking about your plans to return...what are you upto...tell me honestly

Dev: Woh...I..I need to tell you something. Please talk to Bro about this on my behalf. Bro will not listen to me. I am in a big financial problem due to which I am not able to leave Canada that easily.

D: What...how all this happened Beta?

Dev: Daadi I wanted to start with my own business and I did...I took loan from few people here in setting this business. Unfortunately everything went for a toss. And this business has been incurring loss.

D: What? You didn't even consult Maan before taking such decision...Dev...Till date I neglected all your silly mistakes...now the water is going above my head. All I hoped from you is to behave responsible...and you have been shattering my hopes mercilessly. Sorry Dev...I dont know how far I can help you this time.

Dev: Daadi...please you are the only hope I have now. Please make bro understand that all that loss incurred was not because of my carelessness. I worked hard day and night in order to set this business but Luck didn't favour me.

D: Dev...luck favours only people who know the value of hard work and effort...and these two words are unknown to you.

Dev: Please Daadi...try to understand that I have changed a lot now and I am more responsible in terms of money and family. That's why I wanted to excel in this business without taking Bro's help. Now that I am forced to do so. Please talk to Bro first about this. I need this money to be arranged to be sent to me as early as possible.

D: Dev...I will talk to him. I dont want to force Maan as he had enough of this. He is handling complete Khurana Business single handedly. And you managed to be a burden all the time. Anyways, let me tell you that this is the last time I am going to talk to him about you.

Dev: Thanks...Thanks Daadi...and cuts the call. He feels really small about himself..but no way can help himself out of the situation he has been cought into.

Daadi, Maan and Annie have dinner together. It doesnt seem to be good idea to talk now as Maan seemed to be a bit too tired than usual and Annie should be left out of these discussions as she takes these things to her heart.

Even next day morning breakfast time was not helping...Maan in a hurry and Annie is getting ready for her school.

Daadi has to talk to Maan somehow...but how? She decides to meet Maan at KC...around 10: 00 AM. Daadi on the way realised about Geet...Oh My God...I completely forgot about Geet? What will I tell her when she gets to see me there? No...its not possible...I must ensure that Geet is not around when I meet Maan.

She calls Aadi on his mobile

D: Hello Aadi

A: Hello Daadi

D: Aadi...listen to me carefully...I am on my way to KC. Make sure when I am there, Geet should not be around

A: Wwhat...wwhy...Daadima...what are you saying...why should Geet not be around when you are here? 😧

D: Woh main baad main bataoongi. Abhi ke liye itna kardo na please. (Well..I will tell this to you later. But for now, please do this task for me)

A: Par daadima...I dont know what to do where to hide her and If Maan sir comes to know about this, I will be fired. 😳

Daadima is showing her attitude now. Dont give me excuses. Listen to me carefully...If you are scared of Maan...then remember, I am his Grandmother here. If you dont listen to me...then I will ask Maan to fire you...And you know Maan will do it without asking me the reason.🤨

Now...you decide whose instruction to follow. I will call you once again before getting into KC lift. And...this is something strictly confidential between you and me...dont even discuss this with Maan...and she cuts the call.

He...He...Jisse dekho mujhe Black mail karthe rahthe hain. Ab main kya karoon? (Everyone takes a lead in blackmailing me. Now what am I supposed to do?) How to ensure that Geet is not around when Daadi is here. Also, how am I suppose to know how long Daadi is going to be here in office. 😱

Poor Aadi...torn apart between Grandmother and her potha.🥺

A/N: Ayyo Paavam Aadi....😂 (Really poor Aadi...😂 )

Precap: What next in office?

Parts 13 - 20

Wow every chapter was awesomely amazing

Maan was away from office but instructed his key staff as to what to do 
when Mr Hedge the client came he was been scrutinzed by his appearance as Sasha felt he was way to ordinary and Geet didn't like her attitude Sasha leaves the meeting room while Aadi and Geet took control of the situation and handled the meeting sealing the deal for KC
but it seems Sasha's jealous took over and she complained to Maan he on the other hand was angry at Geet and lashed out on her making her feel confuse at his behaviour and also sad 
Geet meets Maan's Daadima at the temple and both get to talking with Daadima advising Geet only to learn that Geet works at KC
Maan on the other hand once has learned the true matter was worried about Geet and ended up at her home apologizing to her 
Geet again meets Daadima at the temple and this time Daadima was concerned and worried and didn't know how to face Geet but Geet was filled with excitement and explains Daadima all that has happened making her shock that Maan actually went to Geet's home and apologized 
Maan on the other hand has been only in Geet's thoughts while she too has been thinking about him 
and again both see or spots each other on Sunday and strange but again their thinking is similar 
Daadima on a mission to find out from Maan about Geet so she tells him her friend has seen him in Jhanakpuri shocking him now Daadima knows that Maan has been lying to her she decides to call Aadi and enquire about Geet and is much satisfied hearing that Geet is capable in her job 
Mr Ravi comes to KC for a meeting and is very much disappointed with Sasha and told Maan that both he and Mr Hedge have already approved on whatever Geet has discussed 
Maan knows that Geet cannot handle this task but the moment she comes in to deny this task Maan takes a different approach now telling her that only she will handle the project of Mr Hedge 

Edited by taahir004 - 6 years ago