Originally posted by: bahubalifan

Thank you. 😊No I am not on Wattpad.

No worries. I will post here too. πŸ˜³
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: bahubalifan

Hiii !!!! ( Me too waving my hand at them ) πŸ˜ƒ

Aaawww I can visualise Lavanya she must be looking like baby Sweetu😳...

Yup a No mean a No. Don't suffer in silence. Criminals have to be punished no matter who they are. That's a very good message. Great ! πŸ‘ Remember Ammu's words: 😑

Stay blessed guys!! May your love for each other continue to grow all the days of your lives !! Big hugs to you and cutie pie Lavanya !! πŸ€—

Ammu rocks. πŸ˜³
I am so sure Lavanya looks like baby Sweetu πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Hugs to you too from all three. πŸ€— A big family hug
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaradhaya1688

Awe that was sooo adorable 

πŸ˜† Thank you so much. 
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tejamanaswini

Hello, I know I don't comment often but I absolutely adore every chapter of yours. I'm sorry if I haven't been the person supporting u by constant comments throughput the story but ur story is way too special for me and I will end up saying the same thing over and over again.

I love the way the story ended. Reporting a rapist to the court is important irrespective of his status or connection with him, I'm glad u put that up. It is refreshing to see a real scenario where we don't have rosy romance but a content one. The family and the sex worker u portrayed is the harsh truth of the society, just the irony u maintained between them deserves an applause; a sex worker who works for herfamily while the family is after destroying an innocent life. Finding people like Vedant is tough and pray every Saroja in the world has Vedant who stands by her. Hats off to Saroja for enduring the pain and staying strong. Thanks for the amazing write up and would love to know if u have thoughts about a different story. I'm surely gonna read it. 

Coming to your writing skills I'm always in love with how u cut it to main point instead of writing every little thing out. You are very clear about what u think and u put exactly the same in words, not many can do it. I'm so happy I found u and to know ur thoughts and wonderful write-ups is pure bliss. I will be glad if u continue to write more. 

All the very best!
Teja.   

Thanks a lot Teja πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Ironical indeed what you have mentioned about life. And about Vedant. A Vedant is very difficult to find.
Rightly said, may all Sarojas find their Vedant β€οΈ Their lives will definitely be different. 

I am planning to write a Short Story. Will let you know once I start. πŸ˜›

natashu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
sandhiya_1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome writing Rachnaji πŸ‘
Such a beautiful journey of Vedant and Saroja❀️😳
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: natashu

And the epilogue, the moment is upon us, it's happy but damn I'm going to miss these lovelies! ;(

Ah, such a homely feel, the kind you want to stare, gawk, and gobble up forever, sigh, sigh.

Lavanya, the symbol of their coming together is obviously a cutiepie too! 

In their home, wherever that may be, they found each other, and built from each other. One can only hope that every Saroja bumps into a Vedant for then only can one hope for such happiness in reality. 

Extremely happy to see both heal and create a family together for we know this has been an extremely long and painful journey. As an author, you've handled it with much care and precision. So many kudos to you, Rachna!

Vedant's romantic side, haye. 

I'm shamelessly imagining these two getting all lovey-dovey β˜ΊοΈ

You concluded and wrapped the odds and ends to all the characters introduced in the story for even minor characters had a role to play in this one! The thread wouldn't have been possible without them and you gave everyone closure!

We are all ready for justice. As we are for love.

We will see it all through!

Marvelous storytelling Rachna. *bows down to you*

Thank you for sticking to a vision despite what your readers may or may not have thought of your story, the ebbs and flows in readership et al. 

This is a difficult subject but it must be told, and you did a fabulous job of it!

The author's note was such a lovely addition - I didn't see this coming at all!

You chimed in on some very telling and crucial points, even as you planted us left, right and center with their beautiful love.

Whatever it may be, in their togetherness, they'll triumph.

Life and Love will triumph.

Thank you, Rachna! πŸ€—

Thank you Tashu πŸ€—

I really don't know what to write, but all that praise, those kind words ... πŸ˜³

As you have rightly mentioned, through everything, it is life and love that will triumph.Ad it did.

❀️
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandhiya_1195

Awesome writing Rachnaji πŸ‘

Such a beautiful journey of Vedant and Saroja❀️😳

Thank you Sandhiya πŸ€— for joining Vedant and Saroja's journey.

I hope you are better now.  πŸ˜ƒ Take care Dear.