My Analysis on Mishti Bose

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

(okay guys don't kill me, if i put in good words for Mishti, i'm just being honest)

Mishti is a girl, that can be friednly with anyone. she likes to make friends, but the only thing is she's imature. Imature in a way, is that she thinks that whatever she wants she can get, regardless if someone else is hurt by her stubborness.

Mishti wants Angad, but never once, did she think if  Angad will be hurt by doing this, If Mishti would've realized this, she would never have taken upon the task of seperating Angad and Kripa. She only knows she is hurting Kripa in the process and is secretly sorry for that, but she can't help her mind, which is persistant on having Angad solely to herself.

Mishti loves her family alot, only thing is once she wants something, nobody can't stop her, she is a person who is posessive of whatever she wants, here she is possesive of Angad and can't bear to see Kripa with Angad.

Mishti has never lost in life, and she doesn't want to lose Angad. Mishti seems to think that she loves Angad, but it is attraction that seems to fail her understanding. 

Mishti will never give up on Angad, unless she realizes it's not love, but infatuation, that has turned into obstinate stubborness.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx

Suvarna plays her part well and is pretty looking

what do you guys think?

Adios

Soni

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana_9 thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘great analaysis ya i agree tht she nver lost any thing in her life n doesnt want to lose angad but she is so stupid tht in the efforts of get angad she is actually losin his bro tht buffalo i tell u..........😑
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
πŸ‘....... good job...... bang on target about being possessive..... i don't think she will ever give up angad ever
soni595 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_9

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘great analaysis ya i agree tht she nver lost any thing in her life n doesnt want to lose angad but she is so stupid tht in the efforts of get angad she is actually losin his bro tht buffalo i tell u..........😑

very true, she's hurting her brother a lot in the process

dreamerrrrr thumbnail

great analysis...well doneπŸ‘

mishti kinda sounds like kali....dont u guys think??.....both of them r spoilt and possesive....and i they want something vo kisse be hadh thak jaa saktey hein ussey haasil karney k leyeh

-Faith- thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

gr8 analysis soni....