Pehredaar Piya Ki

Submit your grievance to take PPK off air - Page 4

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
@ topic starter ..i just simply dont understand y u r taking this fiction this seriously? just watch and forget..baat khatam..whats the big deal 😕..and y u visit  even this particular forum..if u r this much unhappy..? ..in our life so much to do ..bz with those instead come here.
but if u want the attention from us and ur topic is getting or making pages etc kind of childish behavior then just one suggestion to u .. grow up honey..  then watch this kind of fiction ..otherwise stay with cartoon network ..Tom and Jerry, superman,finding nemo..all those cartoon ..u can sleep well,feel well..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: kinu17

@ topic starter ..i just simply dont understand y u r taking this fiction this seriously? just watch and forget..baat khatam..whats the big deal 😕..and y u visit  even this particular forum..if u r this much unhappy..? ..in our life so much to do ..bz with those instead come here.

but if u want the attention from us and ur topic is getting or making pages etc kind of childish behavior then just one suggestion to u .. grow up honey..  then watch this kind of fiction ..otherwise stay with cartoon network ..Tom and Jerry, superman,finding nemo..all those cartoon ..u can sleep well,feel well..

its my opinion, instead of suggesting what i should do, i don't understand what kind of pleasure is there in watching young boy married to twice the age of him. this kind of sick mentality is big problem who doesnt see the difference between young boy/girl and adult.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Completed it successfully!
Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gulal was accepted then what's wrong doing the same thing with this one! No one complained then and no one should now 😡
This content was originally posted by: Barbara12

Gulal was accepted then what's wrong doing the same thing with this one! No one complained then and no one should now 😡

havent seen the serial, but gulal promo doesnt promote it as child marriage.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sadO7_AAbq4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by 09tanki - 6 years ago
🥳 so happy finally this crap is going off air
wohradhahai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
wohradhahai thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
wohradhahai thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]