Posted: 6 years ago
hmm letter writing sounds an interesting idea
Krishi I agree with annika, shri.
Please elaborate it.

@ShirishaTeddy Can I call you Shri ?I'm Daisy
LilyJames0194 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hi! This sounds interesting! Would love to do the rating of the week category if it's still open? A sort of critical analysis!
ShivaayAnika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi everyone :)
Name: Vrinda
DOB: 5 March
Time Zone: India time zone
Why do you love Ishqbaaaz?: Main reason is undoubtedly Shivika. I also adore Obros and now Obahus too. My fav IB will always be the old IB before all the drama started. Those first 100 episodes were magic with so little negativity and more family bonding/romance & comedy. But I still enjoy the show and its the first Indian show I have been so obsessed with ðŸ˜³ 

A little doubt-When we will be submitting our work on 5th Aug, what time period will be considered? Like episodes from 31 July to 4 aug or the week before that as well?
Khidki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi  Vrinda and @ LilyJames
Just a random observation... So many of us are born in Jan🤪

Coming back to Discussion (I keep going off topic at times bare with me please)

Haan Yes please clear the doubt Vrinda has. It will be 31st-4th thats the WeeK under consideration right?

Also, for Creative Categories it should be posted within the week right , be it a VM or A part of Ff/SS or an OS??
Can we make a Weekly Update Notification thread where people post links to their works with the Dates so that none are missed??? We can take mods permission n do that if it requires?

CrzyPulviophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: annikaa

Hi  Vrinda and @ LilyJames

Just a random observation... So many of us are born in Jan🤪

Coming back to Discussion (I keep going off topic at times bare with me please)

Haan Yes please clear the doubt Vrinda has. It will be 31st-4th thats the WeeK under consideration right?

Also, for Creative Categories it should be posted within the week right , be it a VM or A part of Ff/SS or an OS??
Can we make a Weekly Update Notification thread where people post links to their works with the Dates so that none are missed??? We can take mods permission n do that if it requires?

Hope we don't start calling it January Club😃😃
CrzyPulviophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Lily and Vrinda
Nice to meet you.
Agreed on your point Vrinda.
First 100 episodes are magic
Originally posted by: Black_Maniac

@Megh, you could write a little of the compiled summary everyday if possible to ensure that you don't have lots of work to do. 

Of-course I will.
But that depends entirely on the fact that on which date we have to post the first NL😆
Are all the slots filled?
And I just read in some comments that you are also interested in organizing some contests and stuff.
Do tell me if you are interested😳 I was planning on asking permission for one. I do have a contest idea in mind😳
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LilyJames0194

Hi! This sounds interesting! Would love to do the rating of the week category if it's still open? A sort of critical analysis!

Yes, it is open, signing you up

P.S. Me likes the HP fan in you😆

Do introduce yourself😉

And yes, it is to be a critical analysis, compiling the hits and misses.
Edited by Black_Maniac - 6 years ago
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Considering that it is once in a fortnight, we ought to include this week also, i.e from 24th July onward. Each NL will cover the 2 weeks gone by so for the first one it is 24th July-6th August and since 5/8 and 6/8 is the weekend, there won't be any episodes.

@Megh your summary should be from 24th July epi to 4th Aug epi
Also, could you give everyone a slight hint of what the contest would be? 
Like it has only one round or more? And is it ShivIka oriented?😆

@Shiri Suit yourself and tell what category would you be comfortable writing for (open ones of course)

@Anni, Daisy The contest I thought of was something like the participant chooses a pair of siblings/cousins. For eg. OmRu 

I'll write a letter from one's POV (here Ru) to the other (Om).
we could give them a topic of sorts that they have to cover or maybe give them options of the accepted bonds. We could brainstorm the rules.

@Anni, I noticed the Jan thingy too. It's our NL's birthday month 😆.
Edited by Black_Maniac - 6 years ago