Thread 2: Destined Love... (New thread created)

Posted: 6 years ago

Destined Love...

Prologue:  How it happens when both the hearts fall for each other madly without knowing each other? He is the emperor of the great Mughal Dynasty; she is a mere princess of a small land... His life is full of adversities, surrounded by traitors; she is the apple of eyes of all... He is outsider for the people of his motherland; she is the daughter of the soil...He finds his God in the sound of Azan; she seeks for the Ultimate in her idol of Krishna...They both are different; but still they are connected with each other. They are connected with the euphony of melody; they are connected with the rhythm of literature; they are connected with the clanging of sword, crazy addiction for jumping in the fire of danger; they are connected with their soul, their heart; which beats for each other... When they met, the destiny smiled hiding her face, they fell for each other, and the history of Hindustan changed ...

Edited by Shinning_Stuti - 4 years ago

Character sketch:

Jalaluddin Muhammad:  Young emperor of Mughal dynasty. Just has crossed the barrier of teen-age and has stepped into the age-group of adults, but is mature than anyone else, be it in the field of politics or the matter of life. The exceptional calm, calculative and compassionate nature is his great quality .He is passionate; he is romantic...he is passionate in his work and ambition, the sound of swords in the war-field makes him romantic... He is fearless, gallant, great warrior, screwed politics player; but he is something more from inside... none of his surrounding has the ability to understand him...

Jodha Bai: Beautiful and gallant princess of Amer. She is as pure as a blossoming rose in the desert. As mighty is her sword, as kind is her heart. She is desperate, courageous and independent from inside. She is like a free bird in wild nature, cannot be captured in the golden cage. Her heart searches for the man who will be able to discover her entity beyond her womanhood. But is the man with whom she has been engaged is the same?

Bharmal Singh: The king of Amer, father of Jodha. Maybe his status is very high, and heavier is the crown of responsibility, but as a human he is vulnerable, nervous. He loves his status of king, his palace, his wealth, his family, his life. And these loads of loves are much heavier than his urge of independence or the strength of dying in battlefield as a martyr. Rather he finds it safer and happier to live his life fully under the supervision of any much efficient person.    

Sujamal Singh: Elder nephew of Bharmal. A gallant warrior and smart leader. His personality is completely opposite of his uncle- he is a pure rajput blood, can cross any limit to keep his respect and independence intact. This difference of opinion is gradually converting in a spark inside his mind, as he cannot think like his uncle! He is even not ready to work under his uncle now, wishes to get the crown which is the legal right of his dead father; so that he can hold the control in his hand and make an eligible army to combat against the outsider Mughals.

Suryabaan Singh: Prince of Bhanghar. His engagement has been fixed with elder princess Jodha  Bai. He is a tall and handsome valiant rajput warrior. And he has nothing more in his character than this to distinguish him in the crowd.

Bhagwant Das: Elder son of Bharmal. His efficiency is good as an administrator, his personality is better than his father; so he being the right hand of his father controls the administration. He never thinks to cross his father.

Maan Singh: Son of Bhagwant Das. Is a teenager boy now, but is growing up as a great warrior. He is a fan of his aunt who is not much elder than him in age, hence becomes her assistant in all the adventurous acts. He has a charismatic personality from this young age.

Moti bai: She is shadow of Jodha, and knows all the secrets of her but cannot do anything. All her efforts of checking Jodha from all her misdeeds has been in vain as she, though loves her very much, does not bother to pay heed in her grand-mom type' advices... Jodha manages every time to pursue her for helping to break the laws of palace and she cannot help but to do that. But it does not mean that Moti is only a caretaker of Jodha; she is enjoying the spring in her heart too, as some Bijay Singh has fallen madly for her recently.

Mainabati:  Mother of Jodha. She is not different from the mothers of India.

Bijay Singh: The fortunate fellow whose heart has been captured in the heart of Moti Bai. He is the right hand of Sujamal Singh.

Vaidya Shadanand: One of the geniuses of Amer in naturopathy. Though the king adores him a lot and has offered him the post of royal surgeon many times, he has not accepted. He is happy with his bohemian life and his only want from his life his to discover new types of medicines from the plants. He does not bother about any social and political scenario, but when it comes to save a life he gives all his strength. Jodha has a great rapport with him and she often takes his help in many issues.

Abdul: Shadow of Jalaluddin Muhammad. He is the chief of Jalal's personal security system. May be in smartness and instinct he is negligible in front of his boss, but due to his extreme efficiency, skills and above all the faithfulness for his emperor he has got the place of Jalal's all time companion.

Bairam Khan: The pillar of Jalal's great empire. Like a great banyan tree he has been like a shade over the Mughal dynasty, protecting that from all the adversities. He has created Jalal in his own hand, he has groomed him to be the emperor from the tender age of 13; He is more than father to Jalal. Still, he could not have been able to mold Jalal according to his own view of life. So, as the beam of Jalal's own bright personality is coming out now slowly dimming his influence, Bairam Khan's grudge is increasing too. The basic difference in opinions due to generation gap is slowly converting into deep controversial conflicts, and both the father-son is quite unknown with this fact!

Hamida Banu Begam: Queen-mother of the mughal empire, mother of Jalal. She is very kind-hearted and motherly, but this does not reduce her royal elegance of her firm and dignified personality. She is a very strong woman, who had not even hesitated to leave her toddler son behind for sake of her duty one day. At the same time she is compassionate and kind too. Jalal has got all the qualities of his mother's heart by instinct. Jalal respects his mother a lot...

Ruqaiya Sultan Begam: The first cousin and chief consort of Jalal, who had been married to him at the age of 9 only. She inherits royal Mughal blood, she holds a special position in royal family and court, and she loves her husband cum friend a lot too. But still, she is too ordinary to be the life-partner of an extra-ordinary man like Jalal. Jalal loves and cares her too, but cannot be satisfied with her very ordinary, materialistic though-process. She cannot understand him, nor does she want to. After so many years of marriage, though they both are very young in age, their relationship has become an old tasteless practice which tires Jalal, but she does not think about these. She is happy in her own little world with lots of contents.

Salima Sultan Begam: Wife of commander Bairam Khan and cousin of Jalal. Bairam Khan is a bit possessive about his young and beautiful wife. She is an honorable and respectable woman, who had a strong hold in politics and literature too. She has a great personality and presence of mind. She is the one who can feel the increasing differences in the relation of Bairam Khan and Jalal much before both of them could sense that. She shares a fascinating equation of mind with Jalal...

Maham Anga: The foster mother of the emperor. She has brought him up from his toddler age, hence she knows him from the core. She is very screwed and cunning in political plays. Her influence in Jalal is not less than Bairam Khan and so in mind Bairam Khan fears from her. She holds a very orthodox and conservative view about life and religion.

Edited by Shinning_Stuti - 5 years ago

Chapter 18:

Jodha was lying on her bed, staring out of window, to see how the lightning bolts are playing with the darkness of the night sky. The splash of rain water was sparkling in her face every moment, and was soothing her. But it was not enough to extinguish the fire of Jodha's heart which is burning her in every moment. Sometimes she was feeling to scream and shout, to finish everything, but perhaps the load of the heart was so heavy that it strangled her throat too. It was even tough to breathe freely. The anguish, the helplessness, the anger of humiliation and overall the suppressed tears inside heart was slashing her up. She had started to hate herself, that she is trying to compromise breaking the principles of a Rajput woman... But she knew perhaps she had nothing in her hand...

"Damn it! It is my life; and only I have the right to decide anything about it! Jodha groaned in rage in her mind. The words of that coward Suryabaan was still banging in her ears. "That coward soul is going to be my husband? Who does not know the meaning of respect is going to be my life partner? I am going to worship him as my God for the rest of life? I am going to surrender my life and tie the unbreakable bond of life with such a man who has no idea about how to respect this sacred bond?

Why will she compromise? Only because her father has promised them to give Jodha's hand to them? Who is her father to take the decision of her life?

"Why don't you listen to your heart, Jodha!

Jodha got up from the bed and casually lit the lamp. The devastating storm outside has overpowered the natural calm silence of the night, as if the nature is also revolting just like Jodha... Tonight has the power to destroy everything, to change everything for good...

While staring at the flame of the lamp she was lost... The flame slowly took the shape of someone else. Someone who has captured her mind, whom she cannot forget no matter how much she tries...

And then, her desperate heart started dreaming something too far, too deep and too restricted for a princess...

"What the hell are you thinking Jodha! Jodha shook her head. "You are matured enough to understand the gravity of the whole matter. You have to put restrictions on your actions and dreams. You are going to be Suryabaan's forever, and this is sin...

What is sin? To see someone else in dream while being engaged with some other, or to try to tie the bond of life forever with a different man after giving away the heart to someone else?

Jodha sat down hiding her face with her palms. Her whole body was shivering along with the glitter of the thunder in the sky... The restlessness inside the deep of heart which she had successfully hid the whole day, was crying to come outside now. The insane nature outside was as much restless as her, as the pain of her heart was being reflected in the drops of rain... As if the heart is shedding tears along with the night to meet with the man of the heart... she is desperate to go to him, but she cannot... she is unable to cross the obstacles to meet with her love forever...

"Sawana gagane ghora ghanaghata, nishitha yamini re...

Kunja pathe sakhi kaise jawaba abala kamini re...

After some moment, she got up, wiped her tears and stood beside the window. The splash of the water drenched her almost... she closed her eyes again, tried to feel him in the touch of the rain water...

"Why I am a princess... Why I am not Purnima... She whispered to herself.

A sudden ear-cracking sound of thunder... shivered her heart... suddenly. The night sky flashed strong light in front of eyes, and as if Jodha could see her soul in front of her.

He must be there... he must be still there in the hut, alone, fighting with the calamities of the night... it's not possible for him to go back today only after reading her letter. He is still there, and she can feel it. She can feel how he is calling her through the thunder-bolts, slashing the heart of the sky...

But how will she go? How will she go to him tonight, in this storm, crossing so many barriers?

Jodha tightened her fist and closed her eyes... She is being called and she can feel it in her heart. Her destiny is calling her...

"Kaho re sajani, yeh duryoge kunje niradaya kaanha

Daarun banshi kahe bajawata sakaruna Radha naam...

She must go... she has to listen to the call of her destiny today... she has to take care of her own fortune... She has to go... she has to go...

The logical mind of Jodha lost tremendously in front of the disobedient heart... Without wasting a moment, Jodha took up her sword in her hand and went to the door of the secret passage to go out of the fort.

She does not need lamp today. She knows her path very well.

Jalal was sitting alone in the hut, drenching in this untimely devastating rain in the dessert land. The half-broken hay-roof of the little cottage is destroyed completely; the wall of one side which was made of raw clay has almost mingled with the ground after breaking down, the chilling air along with the sharp drops of the rain pinning in the body. Though, Jalal did not seem to bother much. He was sitting on the ground, relaxing his back against one side of the wall, and had been lost in his own world. The piece of letter was inside his fist, saving itself from the water of the rain... He was unable to understand a bit of that, but still he knows what was written there. Purnima will not come tonight. She will not come ever...

She should not come too... Jalal knows it. Not only that because it is unsafe to come here in this weather, but also, his logical mind knows now somewhere this game needs to be ended. He has a bigger identity and so greater is his responsibilities. He cannot stay here forever waiting for a simple girl named Purnima Bai...

But still, his heart aches when he thinks about this. Purnima... why cannot you be mine, forever?

Though, Jalal was not thinking all this now. Basically his thoughts had no particular limit today. They were disorganized just as this stormy night. Sometimes he was forcefully trying to take his mind on the matter of Abdul's whereabouts, but his disobedient mind was going back to the previous dreamy nights... but to be honest, he was actually enjoying this fight with own mind in this idle time... Otherwise the unknown agony would have strangled him from inside...

A sudden powerful flash of the thunder blinded him temporarily... Suddenly the old memory flashed in front of eyes. Her eyes like thunder, her movements of sword like a lightning bolt... her perfect moves and wonderful synchronization with the sword... just as attractive as this night sky... That first meeting was the most magical forever... maybe he himself would have not understand how she has captured his heart in her deep eyes if she had not come back in his life and stole his heart forever...

He tried to free himself from the unbearable pain of those happy memories, but in return hurt himself... The great warrior Jalaluddin Mohammad, did you ever face a battle tougher than this?

He stared at outside. The storm is reflecting the restlessness of his heart. When this storm will end? When he will be going back to his normal life?

He can set off right in this storm, can't he? Is not Shahenshah Jalaluddin strong enough to fight against this storm?

But perhaps he does not want to! Somewhere is his heart he had started believing on the existence of Chandrajeet Rathore too... and perhaps that very existence inside him is not still ready to leave his Purnima, he does not want to lose himself again in the load of crown... he wants to relish this storm, this pain, this restlessness, the sweet pain of this waiting...

"Purnima... come to me... I need you in this devastating night... you are my only shelter in this rampant restless night...

So strange! Just after he made that wish in the deepest of his heart, why he felt as if Purnima is coming... He felt the sound of her anklet in his ears even in this noise, he felt as if the nature is announcing the appearance of her...As if the destiny herself has arranged a strange moment for their meeting... 

Jalal closed his eyes and took a long breath... a long time... then suddenly he felt the aroma of Purnima mingled in the fragrance of wet soil...

"Purnima... He whispered... without opening his eyes...

And he felt her touch... right in his hand...

"Chandrajeet... A voice, a melodious, yet wet voice whispered...

Jalal smiled while cherishing his dream... he caressed each and every fingers of the hand which was holding his hand... he captured her hand in his hand, to feel the depth of her touch right in his heart... he felt as if the storm has reduced a bit...

Then suddenly he got back his sense...

Being shocked, he opened the eyes at once... there was darkness only. But in was not that night that one will not feel the presence of other person in front of him...

Suddenly another lightning flashed. The darkness was prevailed with the sudden high voltage power of light...

And Jalal loosed his hand automatically. Yes it was she, she was standing in front of him.

Today her dress was different. Not like a simple rural woman like the other days... She was wearing a plain lahenga-looked quite pricy- and no ornaments. The beautiful hairs were open, and wet... Each and every features of her body was prominent in this wet state. She was looking beautiful... dangerously beautiful... Jalal has seen her in many forms... he has fallen love with her... but perhaps it was the first time she burnt Jalal's heart with fire...

He was yet to come out of the shock and ask something, she again arrested his palm in her hand... and in a wet voice, almost choked, she whispered... "Don't send me back...

Jalal again lost the little sense he had got back after the shock. Like a possessed man he touched her palm... her hand... her arm... her shoulder... then her cheek... there were again darkness in the hut, but he was able to see her even in this darkness. He was able to feel the warmth... and he was also able to feel her tears...

"Take me along with you...

With these words she came closer to him, she held his hands which had cupped her face. Her lips were too close to him, both were able to feel the warmth of each other... In almost muted voice she repeated. "Take me along with you... to your land...

Such a straight confession!

Jalal could not resist... He pulled her more close and tried to drown in the depth of her eyes in this deep darkness. She did not protest, and started gazing at his eyes... to quench all her thirst of heart by drinking the addiction of those eyes... Both kept on staring at each other, unable to utter a single word...

Outside the rain was flooding the world.

Time was passing... both had no sense of that... until another lightning flashed and got them back to world...

"Purnima... Jalal uttered, in such a wet voice perhaps he himself never listened.

"Chandra... She uttered... tears rolled out of her cheeks...

"I... Jalal tried, but a sudden wind stopped him. Instead of that he clasped her hands again...

"I can't... I can't... anymore... Jodha's voice shook with the unusual plea, but she could not proceed...

"But... I can't... Jalal took a long breath and again cupped her face. "I can't take you along with me! I can't! I can't! He sounded like wail.

Another thunder stroke outside, Jalal felt the drop of tear on his palm...

A long moment gone... then she asked, in a muted voice... "You can't?

Jalal closed his eyes in helplessness. He can't! How can he? How can he break the dreams of this innocent girl by letting her know his truth? How can he uproot the flower of the dessert to decorate his artificial garden of his palace? How can he even think to imprison the free soul of this bird in the cage of his Harem? He cannot deceive her... he cannot let her to despise Chandrajeet!

But this way he is insulting the desperate confession of her... She has come to him in this ruthless night overlooking the barriers of nature, and he is refusing her!

"Perhaps you will not understand Purnima... But... I cannot! How I tell you... He pleaded in helplessness...

"No need to tell anything... Suddenly her voice sound different. Lost and heavy... "Perhaps I know...

"No no you don't know!!You don't know how it feels when you have to refuse the person whom you have given away yourself... but I am helpless! I am helpless! Jalal almost shouted desperately. "Only my heart knows how much I want you... How much I love you! Yes yes I love you... I love you with all my existence... But I respect you more than that... And so I cannot take you along you me! He took a little pause... "Believe me Purnima... I can never offer you the respect that you deserve in this life... I am the most helpless person of this world Purnima... Believe me... He sighed his heart out... "I do not deserve you!  

"I will decide who deserves me, not anyone else. There was a strange dignity in her voice completely contrasting the prior desperateness... "If I have the skill of knowing a human, then what I have understood, that if there is anyone in this world who has capability to respect me, is you... none else!

Jalal was going to utter something, but she stopped him... "You think you are helpless! Hah! She smiled sarcastically. "Perhaps you could ever know the helplessness of a woman like me! You would never know which helplessness drove me to you in this calamity! Chandrajeet I only want respect from my life... nothing else! But the world is too mean to give me that! Only you can give that to me! No one else!

"It's not so simple as you're thinking... Jalal murmured... "You don't know... It's complicated Purnima... Very complicated... Perhaps I could tell you why despite loving you, respecting you from all my heart I have no right to live happily with you!

"Right! Purnima, alias Jodha told with a sigh mixed with tears... "Complicated! Tough! Rather... rather impossible! She looked outside. "I... I was wrong... I should not have come!

"Please... Jalal caught her hand... "Don't misunderstand me. Don't think that I am playing with your feelings... Believe me, I am quite a different man than what you think I am! My life is different... I...

Jodha smiled most sadly. Somehow she had felt in her heart that it is not possible for her; more than Chandrajeet, she herself is helpless in this case. Whatever may happen, the princess of Amer cannot elope with a stranger in a stormy night one week before the marriage! Whatever decision she took on the verge of emotion was not at all like a responsible princess... She understood Chandrajeet may find him guilty for refusing her, but perhaps she must be thankful to him for this, for reminding her that she is not Purnima, she is different... quite a different woman that he thinks she is!

"If only I could know you Chandrajeet! If only I could cross all the constraints! Jodha uttered in a great agony... "I will never misunderstand you Chandrajeet! You are the greatest human I have come across ever! But perhaps destiny wants something else...

Jalal put his palm on the forehead... He was deeply thinking something... Both of them remained silent for a long time.

It seemed the rain outside had stopped a bit. Jodha put on her veil. "I have to go now.

She was about to go, suddenly Jalal held her hand. "Don't go!

She was a bit confused, as his voice sounded authoritative, very much contrasting to the helpless, broken and emotional voice...

"Till now there is no war in my life where I lose; I have the confidence to conquer the world if I want, and I cannot take you along with me! He murmured, as if he was talking to his own. Jodha was a bit surprised, as it seemed some different man was speaking...

"People can defeat the whole world to conquer his love, and I cannot defeat a little hesitation to acquire you? I am not that weak, Purnima! I am not that weak! I have the strength to face every odd of life, and I will, for you!

Jodha stared at his eyes with utter surprise, like a possessed human he carried on... "Promise me Purnima, that you will never misunderstand me... that you will accept me for whatever I am, you will never feel deceived if anything does not match your dreams... I promise you I will never let anyone to dishonor you! I will give you all the respect you deserve from this world...

Jodha smiled pale. "I will never misunderstand you. I will accept you for whatever you are. As I know, no matter what is your actual identity, I have not mistaken to see your heart, to know your actual identity... You are a real human, a most wonderful human I would have ever seen! But I cannot go with you!

Jalal stared at her speechless.

"I myself came to you with the proposal... but now I understand I cannot! I am not that courageous to put everything at stake for love!

"Are you frightened?

"No! Neither am I frightened, nor confused. I have belief on me, that I am not wrong in choosing you... But there is something more, more than usual fright or dilemmas which pulls us behind... Jodha sighed. "Chandrajeet, perhaps you too do not know me... I am quite a different person than you think what I am... I am not free, Chandrajeet! I am imprisoned! I cannot go with you!

"Imprisoned? He frowned.

"Yes... Not necessarily imprisonment means only to be tied with chains... One can be imprisoned by the constraints of life too... the same reason for which you first denied to take me along with you! Jodha closed eyes in agony. "Forgive me... for coming with such a weird proposal... and then for refusing...

"You don't know what you did for me! I had presumed I have to bury all the unspoken words in the heart forever when I live this land! Jalal held her shoulders... "But from today I will have no regret! For I got the courage to open my heart out...

Jodha gazed at his deep eyes... the burden of tears was paining in her chest!

Some moments passed like this only. Jodha sighed deeply after that. "I have to go now!

Jalal sighed deeply... Why he did not born as Chandrajeet Rathore!

Jodha hid her tears... If only she was really Purnima Bai!

The storm and the rains both had stopped. Jodha started walking through the muddy path. To her palace... to her real world... the dreams are better to remain as dream forever! Perhaps!

In the garden, Moti was unmindfully plucking flowers alone, suddnely someone pulled her veil from behind...

"WHO... Moti forcefully stopped herself from shouting. "You? What are you doing here?

It was Vijay Singh, and his presence in this royal garden is not at all approved. Besides, showing off romance in public place in broad daylight might be categorized as a serious crime for a soldier like Vijay Singh... Moti was terrified to see the daredevil Vijay. Yes, many times he becomes uncontrollable romantic, but thing is, his expressions are not saying that. Rather they are stating a different story!

"I have an important discussion with you! Vijay murmured. "Let's go to a rear place...

"What happened? Moti leaded him at the loner side of the garden then asked.

"First tell me where is Kunwari Sa!

"In her bedroom! Told that she is sick! Naturally! Moti sighed. "But why are you asking so?

"Do you know... Vijay hesitated to tell. "That where was she yesterday night?

"It was a storm outside last night. Where was she supposed to go?

"Are you sure?

"Wait... Moti tried to recall... She suddenly remembered she had seen the completely wet set of lahenga in her room... the same one which she was wearing last night... and also the mud in that... She shivered suddenly!

"Where did she go! How do you know this?

"Quite a long story... Vijay took out a bracelet from his pocket. "First tell me is this Kunwari Sa's? 

"Y..yes... Moti stammered!

"Well I got this near to the old temple, the same place where that stranger stays!

"Oh God! What the hell she was doing there! Again with that man! Why does not she understand! There are already so many talks about her in her marital house... Moti wailed.

"Do you know something...Vijay hesitated to ask further.

"I suspected... but... but I have faith on her, she will never do anything which will tell upon her clan's reputation! I believe it is a temporary thing...

"But who knows if the man is harmful, and he is taking advantage of our princess's belief?

"Do you think she is that stupid to believe on a fraud?

"I certainly not! Vijay shook his head. "But I do not believe in that stranger. I was spying on him and has seen a man to send some message to him. It was certainly something meaningful!

"Then? Moti held her breath!

"I reported to Kunwar Maan Singh, he has promised to investigate thoroughly! But I am not convinced. I thought to report to Kunwar Sujamal today, but after yesterday evening's incident, I fear that leaking this news now might tell upon her!

"Why don't you talk with Kunwarisa? Moti came up with a solution. "If she is under an wrong illusion, it will break also!

"Yes, you are right. Please convey my words to her and I will meet her when my duty will end. Vijay told. "I am going. Bye now!

"One minute... Moti stopped him. "Do one thing, give her bracelet to me. I will return it to her. Otherwise if by any chance anyone knows that she was outside of the palace...

"What you both are doing here??

Perhaps both of Moti and Vijay would not have been this much shocked if they got to see a ghost. The prince of Bhangarh, Jodha's to-be-husband himself was standing in front of them. Clearly it is seen from his frown that he is not happy with them, and maybe some of their conversation has entered in his ears too.

"We... we...were talking... my Lord! Vijay Singh stammered and Moti pulled down her veil.

"Talking or exchanging gifts? Suryabaan snatched the bracelet from Vijay's hand in a very indecent way which irritated both of them, yet they kept quiet.

"I know this bracelet. I saw it yesterday in Kunwari Jodha's hand! Suryabaan frowned looking at Vijay Singh in a suspicious manner. "Where do you get it?

"I...I... Vijay Singh kept on stammering...

"And you, what were you talking about? That someone was outside the palace or something like that... Surya directly triggered on Moti.

Moti kept quiet but was not frightened. The arrogance of the maid irritated Suryabaan.

"It seems the maids of Amer has no etiquette that how to behave with their lords! He grunted in an angry manner.

And perhaps the princes of Bhangarh have no etiquette of talking to someone with respect! Moti thought, but did not uttered. "I was talking to my would-be-husband privately, Your Highness!

"So?

"So I had expected none will overhear our private talks.

"What do you mean??? Suryabaan shouted in rage.

"My Prince, since it was all our private talks, I cannot tell those publicly. You may allocate any type of punishment for that, I will accept. But don't order to repeat publicly what I talk with my future husband in private! Moti stated calmly, keeping the voice normal as much as possible.

"I see! Talking in private! And exchanging of the ornament of the princess? Do you know what would be the consequence of stealing from the jewelry box of princess? Surya groaned, but suddenly his voice changed while looking at the bracelet.

"From where the mud came here? He asked with a frown...

"I have no idea, My Lord... Vijay stated.

"Want to go to prison for stealing the bracelet of the princess?? Suryabaan shouted. "If not, tell me the truth!

Vijay met his eyes once and immediately lowered his head. Moti was fuming in the fire of insult. How she could bear such a drastic false allegation on her lover?

"About which truth are you talking about, Kunwarsa?

All of them turned back. It was Jodha standing behind. In a pale yellow Lahenga, the veil casually put on the head, and no ornaments in the body, and the vacant eyes in pale face, she was looking like a nun almost. She came closer, and took the bracelet from Suryabaan's hand. It did not take much time for her to understand what was going on here. Her vacant eyes sparked with fire...

"You are an honorable guest of our land, Kunwar Suryabaan, but it does not give you the right to insult our faithful servers and to threaten them openly in broad daylight! She told in a mild, moderated yet powerful voice...

[PS: The song Sawana Gagane ghor ghanaghata... is a famous song by Rabindranath Tagore... I know it might sound odd to use a Rabindrasangeet in a story of Mughal backdrop, but I could not have found a song better than this for this situation... 😊]

Edited by Shinning_Stuti - 6 years ago
congrats for the new thread stuti darling...😃
Originally posted by --cute.manasi--

congrats for the new thread stuti darling...😃
Thank you... 😊
Originally posted by -Kavya_P-

Res Di 

Unres Di 
Amazing chappy Di