Poll Question :

Who haven't seen GOT?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by TheBoss

You guys have to give it few episodes trust me you are missing out on the best television series ever. Nothing even comes close to give you an example of what you are truly missing. By the end of season 1 you would he wishing time goes slow so you can marvel and be in awe of the characters, the locales, the screenplay and the graphics.

Oh my u are in love ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ScreamForMe

I don't understand why everyone keep talking about this show๐Ÿ˜• Where can i watch it?
Fmovies or Gmovies sites or u can download from piratebay. U wont understand wat is going in for one  or two episode. but after that u wont be able to leave it alone. 
No I haven't watched it.. my friends specially asked me to donot watch it it's not my type of thing ๐Ÿ˜†
here :-

http://mediatvzone.net/category/game-of-thrones/

I don't understand why everyone keep talking about this show๐Ÿ˜• Where can i watch it?
fmovies.is 
watch first season don't give up after one or two epis๐Ÿ˜†
it is really good
oh shit! na kehne ki jagah galti se ha kardi!! uff! btw I also have not watched it and don't want to. btw u can watch it on hotstar
You should watch it Hadia,it's a mind blowing show,probably the best TV series I've seen.
Winter came for Frey's,Winter is here..๐Ÿฅณ
Originally posted by Dhoodh_Ki_Dhuli

You should watch it Hadia,it's a mind blowing show,probably the best TV series I've seen.
Winter came for Frey's,Winter is here..๐Ÿฅณ

And when the night king gets his hands on one of Danys dragons then summer is also coming to the the white wall. And then there is also recently resurrected Wunwun and his friends. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by TheBoss

And when the night king gets his hands on one of Danys dragons then summer is also coming to the the white wall. And then there is also recently resurrected Wunwun and his friends. ๐Ÿ˜†

God Why people are so confused on Wun Wun. the gaint was not Wun Wun. he died in winterfell. How will the King get his hand on his body.

Also if night king gets his hand on one of the dragons, the dragon will be ice dragon not fire one. according to books that happened in the last war, i think.

I guess i am the only one who is yet to watch it. I really want to watch Game of Thrones but the problem is i am searching for it's epis but not getting them๐Ÿ˜ญ Where can i watch it? Please help.