Am i the only one? - Page 9

Poll

Who haven't seen GOT?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Maharani.

^ Never watched Spartacus.

But I can never rank the rest of them. I just can't, so tough.😲

I'd recommend watching it. You might not warm up to the first few eppies but it gets better and better. Lots of violence and nudity but the politics, revenge and sneaky machinations by its characters keep you hooked. I loved it. Might watch it again if I have nothing else to.

As for ranking, it's tough, I know...but what kept you the most hooked? I sorta forgot Prison break there. 😛 Edited by MithiBani - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't even touched it. I'm not into that sort of stuff.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: TheBoss

You guys have to give it few episodes trust me you are missing out on the best television series ever. Nothing even comes close to give you an example of what you are truly missing. By the end of season 1 you would he wishing time goes slow so you can marvel and be in awe of the characters, the locales, the screenplay and the graphics. 

I  agree with this. it took me 5 attempts to actually catch up on the series beause i just couldnt get past season 1 episode 4. It just wasnt making ense to me.. not ntriguing at all. I forced myself to finish season 1. and i liked it .. wasnt hooked but i liked it and wanted to know what happens next because of the ending.. so i watched season 2.. and and from s2 until like 5.. it was kinda boring.. with some good episodes. i did skip some spots which were like Eh... and then after that it gets sooo good. I need to know what happens next every time.. and the last seasons episode had me jumping.

it really takes some getting used to but you really are missing out if you dont watch it. theres a reason people are fanatics. ðŸ˜† it took me a while to get why also but now i get it. haha
RosyRosh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

I'd recommend watching it. You might not warm up to the first few eppies but it gets better and better. Lots of violence and nudity but the politics, revenge and sneaky machinations by its characters keep you hooked. I loved it. Might watch it again if I have nothing else to.

As for ranking, it's tough, I know...but what kept you the most hooked? I sorta forgot Prison break there. 😛

agree. 
RosyRosh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

Have you watched Spartacus? Now that is the best show ever.

I'd rate..

1. Spartacus
2. GOT
3. Breaking Bad
4. House of Cards

breaking bad was ON POINT. one of my favs also.. i house of cards i couldnt get into for some reason either.. maybe ill give it another shot
savagefacts thumbnail
Yeah, there is too much hype. I love the show. You'll enjoy it if you love fantasy and is not disturbed by a little violence and R rated stuff. I think Breaking Bad has more quality but GoT is very fun to watch with all the special effects, music and fantasy elements in it.