Thapki...Pyaar Ki

FF: The Land of Beloved (Ch 66 -- Last Chapter on Pg 120) -- Updated 1 - Page 95

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Kosi was right when she said that Vasu would not have felt bad if she treated both boys equally. She got punished and now that she has changed she can enjoy her life. I think that seeing her family happy, she feels satisfied and not bothered about not being able to walk.

Thahaan got twins here too. This is a normal extended family where there are many children. Bihaan is still teasing Thapki. 

Once again both Thapki and Shraddha are pregnant but now the situation is completely different. There is no negative vibes. With a positive atmosphere, they will be less stressed.

I loved the last part with the complete family.

R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Di I'm finally here to give my reviews. I read till the end in one go. Your land of beloved or the real tpk you wanted was actually this. Your ff perfectly suited the story track in the real one. I liked how you made Kabir positive at the end and that Sheena as a mental patient.. Shraddha, vasu and dhruv faced their karmas individually. But finally everything was sorted out and happily ever after followed.. Thapki is again pregnant but we didn't get to know who she gave birth to and the name of the next child. I hope you give one bonus chapter in future.. I like how vasu realized her mistake before knowing that Bihaan was her own son.

Coming to thahaan, I personally felt that they best suited each other, you portrayed their love, care, pain, longing for each other etc so well. I was imagining them while reading... Overall it was a very good read and hoping to see more of your stories in future. One request- please write general fictions casting ManYasa.. All the bestπŸ‘

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fariha2908

can't believe it ended, please write another ff

Everything has to end at one point so yes it ended as well. Will definitely bring sthg new real soon

Kar_Nan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toulup

Kosi was right when she said that Vasu would not have felt bad if she treated both boys equally. She got punished and now that she has changed she can enjoy her life. I think that seeing her family happy, she feels satisfied and not bothered about not being able to walk.

Thahaan got twins here too. This is a normal extended family where there are many children. Bihaan is still teasing Thapki. 

Once again both Thapki and Shraddha are pregnant but now the situation is completely different. There is no negative vibes. With a positive atmosphere, they will be less stressed.

I loved the last part with the complete family.

Thank u so much for liking the last part and thanks for staying with me till this far. Means a lot 

Edited by Kar_Nan - 4 years ago
Kar_Nan thumbnail

Originally posted by: R_Ritz

Di I'm finally here to give my reviews. I read till the end in one go. Your land of beloved or the real tpk you wanted was actually this. Your ff perfectly suited the story track in the real one. I liked how you made Kabir positive at the end and that Sheena as a mental patient.. Shraddha, vasu and dhruv faced their karmas individually. But finally everything was sorted out and happily ever after followed.. Thapki is again pregnant but we didn't get to know who she gave birth to and the name of the next child. I hope you give one bonus chapter in future.. I like how vasu realized her mistake before knowing that Bihaan was her own son.

Coming to thahaan, I personally felt that they best suited each other, you portrayed their love, care, pain, longing for each other etc so well. I was imagining them while reading... Overall it was a very good read and hoping to see more of your stories in future. One request- please write general fictions casting ManYasa.. All the bestπŸ‘

Glad that u read it all and gave ur detailed review which actually summed up the whole story. 

Will act on ur advise and will come up with sthg new on the same lines. Till then happy writing to u

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Alas, all good things come to an end...I am gonna miss this FF πŸ˜’

This story was complete in every sense...I loved all the twists and turns and the character development was superb!

Kosi's words were bang on...she and Vasu had different backgrounds but they basically did the same thing. This shows that a person's background and bloodline doesn't determine their behaviour.

But at the end, everything fell into place so beautifully...and some people changed for better.

Now looking forward to your next story πŸ˜‰   

Kar_Nan thumbnail

Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

Alas, all good things come to an end...I am gonna miss this FF πŸ˜’

This story was complete in every sense...I loved all the twists and turns and the character development was superb!

Kosi's words were bang on...she and Vasu had different backgrounds but they basically did the same thing. This shows that a person's background and bloodline doesn't determine their behaviour.

But at the end, everything fell into place so beautifully...and some people changed for better.

Now looking forward to your next story πŸ˜‰   

Thanks a lot for ur kind words and I am glad that u liked it. 

Will come back soon with sthg new

arzzo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb story and tremendious end loved it and glad you end it on happy note where everyone turns positive do keep writing abd sharing you stories 

Kar_Nan thumbnail

Originally posted by: arzzo

Superb story and tremendious end loved it and glad you end it on happy note where everyone turns positive do keep writing abd sharing you stories 

Thanks a lot dear for reading and liking my work. Will try to keep u entertained with more work in future as well