What is Toerags problem?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Arre jao and don't come back (not until u atleast feel bad about sexually assaulting Ragini and making her feel cheap and stupid time and time again)

He's the real jahil 😡

I dunno why he's angry that Ragini is not on the floor begging to have him back 😆 I wouldn't want him if he even threw himself at me.

Yes Raghu has done wrong but nothing justifies sexual violence...absolutely nothing and he doesn't even feel one bit guilty.

Today he was all like, did she even ask me for permission when she left the house 🤢 why would one ask an animal like him for permission.

Did he ask permission or get consent when he violated Ragini? (I really hope they don't move along their r/s - love story without Toerag feeling guilty for all creepy stuff he's done)
😆 So you've adopted the moniker too, ha-a? Well, if the coat fits... and in his case it does.
Originally posted by Ahlaam5

Arre jao and don't come back (not until u atleast feel bad about sexually assaulting Ragini and making her feel cheap and stupid time and time again)

He's the real jahil 😡

I dunno why he's angry that Ragini is not on the floor begging to have him back 😆 I wouldn't want him if he even threw himself at me.

Yes Raghu has done wrong but nothing justifies sexual violence...absolutely nothing and he doesn't even feel one bit guilty.

Today he was all like, did she even ask me for permission when she left the house 🤢 why would one ask an animal like him for permission.

Did he ask permission or get consent when he violated Ragini? (I really hope they don't move along their r/s - love story without Toerag feeling guilty for all creepy stuff he's done)

I wish he would feel guilty but I don't think its going to happen.

Anurag feels he is being wronged and not that he has wronged Ragini. No way he will feel remorse..
It cannot be dream
...now dreams are over reality is here..from Mon 
Originally posted by SB24

For me he is anuRat

Why the beizaat for rats 🤣 clearly they're league above him.

Honestly tho, I was shocked that he didn't even feel remorse/guilt and then after his 'she didn't ask permission'...I was like why did I expect better from him