Shekhar - what's your opinion fans of Agnifera?

SB24 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
todays episode while srishti is busy talking with a client she gets a call on her cell phone from Divya' phone that Vishu used. Shekhar picks up the phone and thinks that it is better srishti stays away from her sasural. Now is he trying to create a rift here or does he genuinely think that Srishti needs to maintain a distance from her sasural for her own good? If the call was from vishu's mobile would he have handed it to Srishti?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Today I don't think he did it to create any rift between Shrishti and Vishu but I see a great potential in his character to turn negative.
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I guess they're already starting to turn him negative, I expected better from this show.

After this act, my support for him is out of the window. He has no right to end Vishu's call or decide who Shristi can speak to.

He is being interfering because he is controlling. He doesn't think Sristi needs to mantain distance for her own good ..he is only lying himself to make himself feel better about ending the call. He is scared of losing her.

Sristi is a woman with her own mind, she can decide whats good for her (barring what the writers make her do like choosing to stay 'married').

I wish CVS wouldn't always make friends or other potential love interests negative (no matter how interesting and supportive they're in the beginning) so people would only care about their first jodi.
SB24 thumbnail
The actor they have selected to play shekhar is made to look like someone with a negative potential. Now he is standing against vikral Singh. Another reason for ragini to hate srishti. If vishu compels srishti to move back to sasural her life will be under threat with revati team joined by ragini.
Yes the writers are going the path of other serials. This will dilute the unique impact that this serial had created.
Sulo1002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think he was always meant to be a Srishti sympathizer with negative shadings. This is something okay. But turning him into an antagonist would be a sorry state of affairs for this serial which otherwise is a new trend setter.
SB24 thumbnail
I hope he just remains a suitor who wishes Srishti well and sometimes shows his jealousy on her attention to Vishu. As long as it stays till there it is human, More than that it is dips ville for this serial.
SB24 thumbnail
I am not liking this guy Shekhar. How come srishti has not yet realised about his attraction towards her!😒