Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Irfana15

Well that's true😆 but I think that imran n aiza r cursed that whenever they do a show together it turns into a crapfest😆

Which really sucks because Imran and Aiza have excellent chemistry. No idea about Sajal and Imran yet because we haven't seen them together. Individually, I like Aiza better than Sajal.
MochaQueen thumbnail
Me too but I feel Sajal will have good chemistry with him too. Imran looks good with almost everyone!
This show is titled Noor ul Ain. I have no hopes from this it looks like a typical love story of rich guy and poor girl
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Imran Abbas and Sajal Aly to star in Sarmad Khoosat's 'Noor-ul-Ain'.

The serial will focus on different love story set amongst class divide and will be produced by iDreams. 

Acclaimed director and actor, Sarmad Khoosat, is all set and intent on a promising new project. A directorial venture starring two of the biggest names of the television industry, we're certain this one is going to be one mega drama serial that will come along with a lot of spice, some really moving dialogues, great direction and a powerful script.

Known for experimenting with everything from scripts to directions and casting, this time Sarmad Khoosat has roped in the television industry's favorite star Imran Abbas, alongside the beautiful Sajal Aly. Known for their commendable acting, we're certain, Imran and Sajal will not only deliver some brilliant performances together, but will also have the audience hooked to their on-screen chemistry.

According to iDreams, the production house behind this mega venture, Noor-ul-Ain, will focus on the love story of a rich guy and a very poor girl, who despite all odds fall in love and then go ahead to marry each other against their parents' will. The script has been written by Edison and although revolving around a story that's been tried and tested a lot of times before, Noor-ul-Ain will take a different approach towards love.

With Sarmad Khoosat steering this ship, we're certain we'll be in for a lot of twists, turns and engaging moments. Imran Abbas, who is extremely selective about the projects he takes up, starring in three major dramas this year, will star opposite Sajal, the fragile beauty who just compels everyone to take her under their wing. And since this will be Sajal's first project after winding up her Bollywood debut Mom, we're excited to have the actress back on our television screens.

We're eagerly await for Noor-ul-Ain and the love story it's going to offer. Since it's by iDreams, we expect it's slated for ARY Digital.

How excited are you guys to watch Sajal and Imran together? Let us know in the comments below.

Edited by obsessiveperson - 6 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the article OP! Story looks plain but Sarmad Khoosat will make it work.
MochaQueen thumbnail
dont have too much hope...some of his shows have been disasters
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shooting still gng?
Heard this director is shooting short series with Sanam S
@hinna, tell few of his directions.
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
The thing I like about sarmad is that he makes simple stories amazing , biggest quality of a director 
I have watched hamsafar, daagh and ek thi Mariam all of the shows were simple stories yet narrated so well
The pairing is also fresh 
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

The thing I like about sarmad is that he makes simple stories amazing , biggest quality of a director 

I have watched hamsafar, daagh and ek thi Mariam all of the shows were simple stories yet narrated so well
The pairing is also fresh 

OMG. Humsafar & ETM was directed by him. WOW! 👏
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

@hinna, tell few of his directions.

i think his worst ones have been ashk and mera yakeen...jiske baad i stopped even bothering about him to see what else he has directed😆