Users

Frequent Posters

melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

mitu di...πŸ€—

after so looong we got it...

her affliction has come out so well through your words , especially those bolded lines were fab...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

>>>>thanks Manu deari πŸ€—

waiting for more , hope u'll bring khan sahib's part too for us...😳

>>>>Tomorrow πŸ˜Š

Hope i don't miss anyone πŸ˜Š thank you dear if I miss anyone. 
Edited by melovesja - 6 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lashy

>>> I tell you I'm nervous and you've gone into the many reasons why you love AMK 
... Lana tumhaaraa kya kareinπŸ˜†
On a secret note though, I went sorta THUD! β˜ΊοΈ

Mission accomplished then! πŸ˜† Mera kuch nahi hoga yeh mujhe bhi maaloom hai πŸ˜† but I hope you understood why I wrote all those qualities of AMK for you!! Because it is for you we have fallen in love with a character like AMK, you have woven that magic for us, you have made us dream, drool and desire for HBAS, we are crazily spending our lives here for the next update,  we are chatting and discussing HBAS 24/7...and all these because of YOU author Sahiba! So please don't doubt yourself!! That was my point! πŸ˜ƒ 

>>>I know... this was the last weekend I can chat freely!πŸ€”

Yep!! And we will miss you and all these a lot!!  This house will be so soona-soona, I don't know what I am going to do!! Have already re-read the story innumerable times, ab next 2 months what do I do??!! πŸ˜• But anyway tab dekhenge! You enjoy your trip and have loads of fun!! And please update us about the meeting with all our baisas here. Would love to hear about all the laughter and chatter. πŸ˜ƒ

[/QUOTE]
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

No... I'll somehow try and login... at least once... πŸ€—
Thanks a ton, dearie...
Btw you read JOPL by Payal, right?
I think she's updated the next instalment... 

Mitu... tomorrow? wow! waiting then
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lashy

No... I'll somehow try and login... at least once... πŸ€—
Thanks a ton, dearie...
Btw you read JOPL by Payal, right?
I think she's updated the next instalment... 

Mitu... tomorrow? wow! waiting then

Lashy I roost here from the morning and hatch here 24/7. πŸ˜† So no idea what all is updated! What is JOPL?

Mitali eagerly waiting to read AMK's thoughts and feelings. πŸ˜ƒ
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Hello, Adaab, Namaste mere Sahibas!! πŸ€—

Sorry girls, bad network yesterday and then had a dinner invitation, so couldn't log in yesterday evening at all!

Author Sahiba, me and maunvrat, iss janam mein toh nahi hoga!! πŸ˜† I am too much of a chatterbox out here. πŸ˜† We are all waiting with bated breath for this update because we know the next one will be after 8 weeks! 6 weeks for your trip and then 2 weeks for you to settle back in and then write and update...it will be over 2 months!! So you will be coming back to a hungry pack of readers. πŸ˜ƒ So tomorrow's update we will devour, cherish and enjoy every sentence, words, syllable, gestures, accents and intimacy! Are you packed up yet or will do after tomorrow? When are you leaving?

Selvi, why did you look for me in the fields? Ab thodi na main fields mein 'O saathi re, tere bina bhi kya jeena' gaayoongi? πŸ˜† After dinner I went to Parnagarh, now have got entry as helper to Vaid Kaka and very soon fast promotion to Heera!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Then will be privy to all the tidbits!! πŸ˜‰

Manu bujiness is doing swell!! AMK is very happy with the quality of peanuts he is getting for Bahadur! No compromise there, so he is paying good money as well! πŸ˜† And then those 'adaabs' he bestows on me to show appreciation, hain main mar jawaan!!  I can't go  in front of him so I do it here. πŸ€£ But have not seen him for more than 12 days now. πŸ˜” Ab toh dukh mein saansein phool rahi hai!! πŸ˜’

Rose sorry I missed you! Once in a while have to attend social commitments! πŸ˜ƒ I completely forgot about the dinner invitation and then my friend texted me to remind me. Anyway good fun, food and friends to enjoy for an evening!! πŸ˜ƒ 

Where is rest of the gang?? Have not seen many of you!! Come on now, I am free to chat!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

🀣

so both of u r happy in ur own ways...😳
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lghosh

Lashy I roost here from the morning and hatch here 24/7. πŸ˜† So no idea what all is updated! What is JOPL?

Journey of Passionate Love😳

Manu... my jaan... πŸ€—
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Journey of Passionate Love😳

Manu... my jaan... πŸ€—

OOoiii...☺️
Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lashy di πŸ€—