Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Like the episode.
Waiting for Ishveer romantic moments and a new track.
Thank you for your writing. Keep on.😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 616
LONDON
It was exactly morning 11 o clock in London were a car came to a road side of London and stopped its operation were from the car both Rithika and Nirbhay got down from the car were they closed the car door and then both came near each other and then smiled to each other were Nirbhay showed his hand to Rithika were Rithika too with a smile held his hand were both Nirbhay and Rithika started to walk in the road. 
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):3 days we explored the London so well. John arranged for his office car and driver so that its really enjoyable for us to roam around London. 
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay):Haan we are enjoying a lot in London Nirbhay. We saw many places in London in these 3 days and now we are going to the cute place of London which is Big ben. 
Nirbhay shook his head as yes and smiled to her were Rithika too smiling to him and holding his hand and both were walking in the road were walking for a few distance they came to the place were the London was looking so beautiful for them as it was the place were the Big ben clock of London was located were the place looked like:

Rithika(seeing the Big ben and seeing Nirbhay):Big ben clock is beautiful so nice to see it Nirbhay Shall we click a selfie here?
Nirbhay:haan sure(he took his hand from Rithika's hand and then put his hand inside his pant pocket and took his phone in his hand and then he saw his phone and he turned on the front camera and then saw Rithika):Hmm stand close to me. 
Rithika shook her head as yes to Nirbhay and then Nirbhay too tilted his head and hit Rithika's head cutely and then he took the phone in front of them and then covered him, Rithika and the Big ben clock to the extreme he can and then in a cute tone..
Nirbhay:Smile..
Rithika smiled happily were Nirbhay too smiled and then hit the click button in the phone were the phone captured a beautiful selfie of them were both of them stood back straight were Nirbhay saw the phone and showed their selfie to Rithika too were Rithika too seeing it and seeing Nirbhay shook her head as superb were Nirbhay too smiled to her were that was the moment his phone rang being in his hand were he saw the phone display and seeing his Haryana Sugar factory Manager number in his viber. 
Nirbhay:My sugar factory manager is calling. 
Rithika:Hmm pick the call. 
Nirbhay(shook his head as yes and then he picked the call and then he kept the phone in his ears):haan tell me Manager Sab..
Manager:Bhaiya sorry to disturb you now. I called to your number but your phone was not reachable and then I called to Mumbai house landline Aarthi Didi took the call and told me that you are in London so only now I called Via Viber Bhaiya. 
Nirbhay(with a smile):Hmm I came to London Manager Sab.Tk suddenly why you need to contact me?Sab tk hain na?
Manager:Bhaiya wo..(he was hesitating).
Nirbhay:Kya hua Manager Sab?
Manager:Bhaiya in our sugar factory a electricity leakage happened and one part of our factory building got fire. 
Nirbhay(with a shocked face):Kya?
Manager:Bhaiya we somehow calling the fire engine people and they came and stopped the fire. Today morning when we all were coming to job as usual only this fire accident happened and we called to the fire engine and they came and stopped the fire and when they investigated we got to know that due to electricity leakage this fire accident has happened.Even police too came and took the charge sheet of this fire accident. We don't know what to do next so only I called to you Bhaiya. 
Nirbhay:(had a worried face were he didn't know what to react were he making up himself):Tk you tell all the employees to go to home today. Let me pay today's salary to them. Tell our factory securities alone to be in the factory premises. Let me come soon. 
Manager:Tk Bhaiya. 
Nirbhay:Tk did any media cover this?
Manager:nahi Bhaiya this is our premises without our permission who can enter our place.
Nirbhay:Hmm that is so good. Then did you tell about fire accident to Aarthi?
Manager:Nahi Bhaiya thinking that they will get scared I told that I called to talk to you about our business. 
Nirbhay:hmm okay fine.Let me come there soon. (he cut the call and saw Rithika who was seeing his face with a not understanding face).
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay):What happen Nirbhay?Why your face is looking so much tensed?
Nirbhay:Wo my sugar factory has got burnt Rithika due to electricity leakage.  
Rithika:Oh no now what to do Nirbhay?
Nirbhay:Rithika many employees are working in my sugar factory and I should make that factory back to normal or else all my employees family will be suffering so I need to immediately go to Haryana Rithika. 
Rithika(shook her head as okay): Haan let us start now itself.come let us go to the car and go back to John's guest house and in the way itself let me tell Mr. John to arrange for our tickets to go back to India. 
Nirbhay Shook his head as okay were he turned and started to walk were Rithika too started to walk with him were they both walking without talking anything to each other they came back to the place were John's car was standing were they opened the car door on both the sides and they got in the back seat of the car beside each other and they closed the car door well. 
Rithika(seeing the driver): Go back to the guest house. 
Driver(shook his head as yes):Yes madam(he started the car and he started to drive the car towards Guest house).
As the car started to move Rithika took the phone from her pant pocket and then she saw the phone and she dialed to John number and she kept the phone in her ears and when John picked the call. 
Rithika:John we need to leave to India immediately. 
John:Rithika you told me you will be going after one week only know?Only 3 days are over you said you want to see London well?
Rithika:haan we had that plan only but my fiance's business plant has got burnt in India so we need to go there immediately so can you please arrange for our flight tickets now for the flight that is immediately available and sent the tickets to guest house?
John:hmm okay let me check the flight availability and tell my assistant to book the tickets.you are going to Mumbai only know?
Rithika:nahi nahi we want Ticket to Delhi.Two tickets I have our passport and visa details in my mail let me mail those details to you immediately please arrange for the tickets. 
John:hmm okay done sent those details to me let me arrange for your tickets and sent the tickets to the guest house. 
Rithika:Thank you john.(she took the phone from her ears and saw Nirbhay who was sitting next to her with a tensed face):Nirbhay..
Nirbhay(turned to Rithika): hmm
Rithika:I told John to book the ticket for Delhi only. From Delhi you inform any one of your driver to come and pick us from there and let us reach Sonipat from Delhi in car. 
Nirbhay:hmm okay let us see how we are getting the tickets for the flight then calculating the time let me tell the driver to come to Delhi Airport. 
Rithika:hmm okay(she then saw the phone and saw her mail inbox and started to sent the visa and passport details of hers and Nirbhay's to John mail ID).
Rithika finished sending the Mail to John and then saw Nirbhay's face were he was having a silent face were she too thinking not to disturb him stayed silent were the driving was driving towards the guest house of John were in the next half an hour the driver entered the car in John's guest house and then he parked the car near the portico of the guest house were as soon as he stopped Rithika got down from the car and she closed the car door were Nirbhay too opened the car door and he got down from the car and he closed the car door and both of them started to get in the portico of the house were they both entered the guest house as the house door was already open were they started to walk towards their room were they both walked and entered their room and Nirbhay stood near the bed were Rithika too standing next to Nirbhay. 
Rithika:let us go to India Nirbhay stay calm everything will get sorted out soon.
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):That sugar factory building was my ancestor's property Rithika. I know that I have never respected my father when he was alive. But that is the building where I started my business for the first time but today hearing that building got fire without knowing itself I am feeling worried inside me. More of everything I need to make that building proper again by rebuilding the damaged part and start the work again in the factory. I don't want any of my employee family suffering by losing their job. 
Rithika:When its our ancestor property means it will be hurting only but it happened now Nirbhay so now think what is going to happen. Let us go to India and then talk about it.
Nirbhay:(seeing Rithika):Rithika in the thinking about my factory I forgot to tell you this. you told to John for two tickets to Delhi but see you no need to come to Delhi with me you can go back to Mumbai itself or else be in London and enjoy the London places and come. Let me go to Haryana. 
Rithika:Nahi Nirbhay let me too come with you and be with you please I don't want to leave you just like that. I want to be in every part of your life.
Nirbhay(giving a okay head shake):Tk come with me. 
Rithika too shook her head as okay. 
RV MANSION..
It was afternoon 3 o clock were Raagini was cutely sitting in the lap of Ishani who was sitting in the bed and was holding the Magazine having Ranveer's interview in her hand and holding Raagini close to her seeing her with a smile. 
Ishani(showing Ranveer's photo in the magazine):See how Papa is looking. 
Raagini(smiling seeing Ranveer in the magazine cutely touched Ranveer's photo with her finger and cutely seeing Ishani):Mama meri Papa..
Ishani:haan papa with all his hard work has reached to this place. He is a good hard working man, smart man and intelligent man. And I know like your Papa you are too a greatest intelligent girl. 
Raagini(cutely smiling to Ishani): Mein..
Ishani:Haan tu cute hain na aur intelligent bhi. 
Raagini smiled cutely to Ishani were Ishani too smiled back to her cutely. 
Ishani(closing the magazine and then showing the family photo of them in the cover page):Tk now let Mama ask everyone in our family tell to Mama okay?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmm
Ishani(surrounding Raagini well with her one hand and with other hand finger indicated Ranveer in the phone):Who is this?
Raagini(cutely): hmm Papa..
Ishani:hmm very good(showing Amba):This is..
Raagini:Dadi..
Ishani:hmm then (showing Kailash):This is..
Raagini:Dada..
Ishani:Hmm so nice (showing Laxmi):Who is this?
Raagini(seeing Laxmi well and seeing Ishani):Wo...ch...cho..
Ishani(seeing Raagini struggling for the Word Choti cutely):Choti..
Raagini(laughed cutely): hmm Choti Dadi..
Ishani:Very good my princess..then(she started to show one by one in the phone were cutie pie was telling everyone relationship names cutely were when she was struggling Ishani thought her were cutie pie got that and told back that cutely).
Raagini(telling everyone and Ishani not asking her and immediately in the photo touched Ishani's image with her hand and seeing Ishani):Aye meri Mama. 
Ishani(seeing the way Raagini was telling her with a cute face):Mama is near you only so only Mama didn't ask about me in the photo but my beti knows to love me so much and she spotted me out and telling it to me. you love Mama so much know?
Raagini(cutely smiling and shook her head as yes): hmmm(took her hand from the photo and then touching Ishani's chest with her tiny hand and in a cute tone): Mama mera..
Ishani smiled seeing the cute way of her daughter and then lovingly showed her hand open to her daughter were cutie pie too lovingly hugged Ishani were both mother and daughter enjoyed a cute hug. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice episode dear...waiting for next...
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great episode, darling!!!!!!
Love you a lot.
Update the next one.😆😆😆
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. How is your new job going?
Ritika and Nirbhai are spending a nice time together in London. Ishaani and Raagini are looking at their family photo. So nice.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.
Update soon.
Take care.
😳😳😳
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey.
Thanks for the episode. 
Nirbhai and Ritika had fun in London and suddenly a call from India devastated all their plans. Nirbhai's factory got burnt totally. Oh poor Nirbhai!!! Despite being a very bad person in the past, he doesn't deserve it. Now they are going back to India. Let's see what will happen next.
The story is getting more and more interesting.
Update soon.
😛😛😛
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Amazing episode dear as always.
Waiting for the next.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hi Sakshi!!!!
Awesome episode.
Shikhar and his family want to arrange marriage for Krisha. I hope everything will be OK. Devarsh is such an ass. He deserves the worst in his life. Hope Vishwa will be a perfect guy for her.😳

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and Shikhar and his family want to arrange for 
Krisha's marriage 
yes wish taht everything will be okay 
yes Devarsh is such a ass and he deserves the worst only in his life 
wish that Vishwa will be a perfect guy for her 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha522

Great episode.
Waiting for the next.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update the next dear 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Like the episode.
Waiting for Ishveer romantic moments and a new track.
Thank you for your writing. Keep on.😉😉

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are too doing good 
glad you liked the episode 
hmm let us see the romantic moments of Ishveer and the new track 
okay dear let me 
😉