Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 613
Lalit(seeing Ranveer and Ishani's photo in the display of the camera and seeing Ranveer with a smile):Superb RV sir. 
Ranveer and Ishani moved from each other and saw each other with a smile and Ranveer saw Lalit. 
Lalit:(walked and came to RV):Sir our transfer work is almost done only these last few photos need to be transfer that let us see Bhagadur sir and give it to him in person. let us take our bags and things from the corner sofa and leave sir. We had the tea too so let us leave sir. 
RV(giving a smile shook his head as okay):hmm so nice photography session and Interview session. Thank you. 
Gokul(coming and standing near Lalit and seeing RV):We only need to thank you sir for giving time to us to cover your family. 
RV:hmm(he gave a cute smile to them).
Lalit and Gokul:Fine sir let us leave..This interview and photo will come after 3 days sir. That is this week friday. 
RV shook his head as okay were Lalit and Gokul seeing Ishani and giving a light smile and they started to walk towards the corner of the hall were they went to the corner sofa and then took their laptop from tea poi and packed it in their bags were Lalit too packed his camera in his bags and both Gokul and Lalit wearing their bags in their back started to walk out of the hall of RV mansion. 
Ranveer and Ishani who were standing beside each other saw each other with a cute smile were that was the moment Shikhar and Shivanya came to them and stood facing them. 
Shikhar(seeing Ranveer):Tk Ranveer let us leave now. 
Ranveer:Arrey be here for some more time you can finish your dinner and then leave. 
Kanchan,Raj Narayan and Krisha too came and stood surrounding Shikhar and Shivanya. 
Kanchan:Its okay Ranveer we had a good time today. Really as you too called us for the family photo we are really so much happy. 
Ranveer:Arrey what is there in this Aunty. when Ishani needed help your family only helped her then you all are too our family only. 
Raj Narayan:Haan surely we all are one family only. Now Krisha's marriage is going to get fixed.Till now we were talking to your family members about this only and all of them said they will come to all the function of Krisha's marriage for sure.You and Ishani should be present in all the function of Krisha. 
Ishani(with a smile):Uncle Krisha is our family girl then how will we forget to come to her marriage? (seeing Krisha with a smile):I am so happy for you Krisha. (seeing Shivanya and then Krisha with a smile):Finally in Shivanya's family itself you got the groom. I am sure he too will be caring and loving like Shivanya. 
Krisha(giving a made up smile): hmm sure Ishani. 
Shivanya(seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani let us leave now..(seeing Ranveer):We are leaving Ranveer we told to all your family member to inform to you only we came to you. 
Ishani(giving a smile):okay okay (she showed her hand to hug were Shivanya too hugged her back and they came out of the hug and smiled to each other were she saw Kanchan were kanchan too hugged her and then seeing Kanchan):Take care Aunty.
Kanchan(seeing Ishani):Like Shikhar's marriage in Krisha's marriage too you need to be with us in all the function. 
Ishani(smiling well):Surely I will be with you Aunty. 
Kanchan smiled well were Ishani too smiled to her and then smiling to Raj Narayan were he too told he is leaving now were Ishani shook her head as okay to him and then saw Shikhar. 
shikhar(seeing Ishani with a smile):Okay madam leaving now and see you soon. 
Ishani(with a smile):hmm okay Mr. Shikhar Mehra. 
Shikhar smiling to her and seeing Ranveer giving a hug to him and then coming out of the hug and he turned and started to walk were Shivanya, Krisha, Raj Narayan and Kanchan started to walk towards the entrance of the hall. 
Devarsh(seeing krisha's back with a anger face in thoughts):I married her for money finally I didn't get money because of her as much as I expected. 
Disha seeing the hall a glance standing near Devarsh and then giving a irked face she turned and started to walk towards her room. Devarsh saw Krisha's back till she leave the hall were finally Shikhar's family went out of the RV mansion hall were Devarsh with a anger face turned to the other side and started to walk in the corridor towards his room with a anger face.
Ranveer and Ishani seeing the back of Shikhar's family members till they go out of the house and then once they left both of them again saw each others face..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):This Friday My interview and all our photographs will be coming in the magazine. 
Ishani:hmm okay..
Ranveer gave a smile to her were that was the time his phone being in his pant pocket rang were he put the hand in his pant pocket and then he took the phone and then seeing the call from Rishab he picked the call and he kept the phone in his ears. 
RV:haan Rishab. 
Rishab:Sir I want sign of you in the certain share clearance documents. If you come and sign it now means we can start the procedure for Clearance from tomorrow so that by this week end we can get the clearance for the shares.Can I send the documents to home or you are coming to office sir?
RV(seeing his watch and then getting the time is 5 o clock):I want to use my desktop because few clearance details files are in the system only so let me come to office itself. 
Rishab:I am waiting sir. 
RV:hmm(he took the phone from his ears and cutting the call and saw Ishani who was standing seeing his face):Ishani I want to go to office now I have some important work.
Ishani(giving a okay head shake):Tk go and come and drive safely. 
Ranveer giving a smile to her shook his head as okay and he started to walk towards the hall entrance were Ishani seeing Ranveer's back till he leave the hall were once Ranveer moved out of the house she turned and saw her family were few were sitting in the sofa and few were in the floor and were smiling and laughing to each other happily were Ishani walked and came to them were All were talking to Raagini and seeing her way of Replying and smiling well. 
Amba(laughing having Raagini in her lap for the way her pothi was cutely talking and seeing Ishani came there and smiling to her): Ishani so well Raagini has started to speak..
Baa(seeing Ishani):Haan Ishani she will talk so well soon. 
Ishani(smiling to both Amba and Baa):Haan she will soon talk now itself few words also she is talking well only. 
Amba(smiling to Ishani):Haan meri pothi hain na..
Ishani(smiling):Haan Maa. 
Amba:(seeing for Ranveer and seeing Ishani): Ishani Ranveer was taking photo know where is he?
Ishani:Maa he got a call from his office and he said he need to go so he went now only and those photographer and reporter too went. 
Amba:As we were talking happily after a long time know?we didn't even notice what happened around us. 
Ishani:That is okay Maa. 
As all were smiling well Nitin telling about leaving to Mithesh and Kailash who he was chatting till now and he got up from the sofa and he came to Ishani and then standing behind her he touched her shoulders were Ishani feeling it turned and saw Nitin and giving a smile. 
Ishani:Papa..
Nitin:Tk Ishani let me go to my home. 
Ishani:Can be here for sometime know Papa?
Nitin:Arrey am I going to so much distance or what? I am going to go to servant quarters only know?
Ishani:Tk anyways Papa so happy that you too came back and been a part of our family today. 
Nitin giving a smile shook his head as okay to Ishani and he started to walk were Ishani too took a deep breath and had a happy smile were she then again started to admire Raagini's way of talking to every one were all were smiling so well were that was the time in the entrance of the house..
Courier boy:Excuse me..
All of them who were smiling talking to Raagini hearing this voice turned and saw the entrance. 
Courier boy(seeing everyone seeing him):Mr. Manas Shah..
Manas(having Krish in his hand and standing near the sofa and smiling to all hearing his name started to walk towards the entrance and then he went to the courier boy and seeing him): I am only Manas. 
Courier boy gave a cover were Manas making Krish stand in the floor next to him and then he got the cover from the courier boy were the courier boy gave the sheet and pen for sign to Manas were Manas too signed it and then Courier boy getting the sheet and pen back started to walk from there were Manas saw the cover and turned and started to walk inside the hall were Krish too started to walk along with Manas. All of them were seeing Manas with a silent face without knowing what that cover would be were that was the moment Manas tearing the mouth of the cover and then he put his hand inside the cover and then took the sheet inside the cover and then opening the sheet he saw what was in the sheet and then by walking he came near the sofa were Krish too came were both Manas and Krish stood next to each other near the sofa. 
Sharman(seeing Manas seeing the sheet in his hand):what is that Manas?
Manas(reading the matter in the sheet and then raising his face with a smile):wo... Krish need to go to school in the next academic year know? by next one and half months all the school will start so I was seeing for a good school to him and then I got to know about admission in a good school I took Krish there for a interview last week and they asked few color identifying question and they were asking about Krish to him were he too answered everything so well and now Krisha got admission in that school by next one and half months he will be going to school for his Junior Kinder Garden.
Ishani:Wow that is a great news..
Baa:haan he should study well. (she had a smile seeing krish's child face).
Parul(seeing krish):Krish come let Mami give you sweet as you got the school admission know?
Krish(seeing Parul with a happy smile):Haan school(he said it cutely).
Ishani smiling seeing the way Krish was talking to parul and seeing parul was about to get up from the sofa. 
Ishani:Parul you be in the sofa let me bring the sweets. 
Parul(seeing Ishani with a smile):Tk Bhabhi..
Ishani giving a smile to Parul started to move towards the kitchen were Krish with a happiness in his face ran and came to Parul were Parul held Krish shoulders with her both the hands and then lovingly moved her hands to his cheeks and then kissed Krish's forehead were Krish cutely sat in the small gap in the sofa next to parul and Sharman and touched Parul's lap with his hand. All were so happy seeing Krish affection for Parul and Parul's affection for Krish were by that time Ishani brought the milk sweet in the plate and then she gave it to all were all were feeding it to Krish a bit and were having for themselves were all were so happily enjoying their family moment and happiness of Krish admission in the school. After few minutes talking and laughing well all were retiring one by one back to their respective rooms. 
Mala(coming to Ishani who was now having Raagini in her hand after Amba left from the hall):Bhabhi..
Ishani(seeing Mala):Haan Mala. 
Mala:My husband and son are waiting out of the house let me go to home today now itself. Ramu Bhaiya will take care of the other work today. 
Ishani(giving a smile):Okay Mala thank for coming for photo today. 
Mala:Arrey Bhabhi thank for calling me. 
Ishani smiled to mala and shook her head as okay were Mala too smiling to Ishani and she turned and started to walk towards the entrance of the house to leave to her house. Ishani as soon as Mala went saw Raagini with a smile and having Raagini in her hand started to walk to the stairs to go to their room. 
LONDON. 
Nirbhay and Rithika often sharing a cute eye lock and were seeing the award function too were after few more hours the award function came to the end were after the award function was over all were getting up from their seats were Rithika holding her award in her hand and then having her bag in her shoulder got up from the sofa were Nirbhay too got up and stood beside her were John getting up and saw both Nirbhay and Rithika. 
John:Fine Rithika here after I think you can be in India and support us completely. 
Rithika:Already I need to be in London for 10 months due to some personal work I needed to go back in 4 months itself. 
John:That is what everything is set well know? More than the time I expected before that itself you reached my expectation so here after you can be in India and support me. When are you leaving to India?
Rithika(with a smile):One week we have planned to stay in London and see few places and then thinking to go back to India. 
John(with a smile): hmm that is a nice idea. Enjoy well and you will get all the comfort in my guest house.
Rithika:Haan its very nice Mr.John. 
John:Tk happy that you are okay in my guest house. Enjoy your days in London. The car I sent to pick you up will be out only you can board the car and then that driver will drop you in my guest house. 
Rithika:haan okay Mr. John. 
John:Fine I am leaving(telling it giving a formal smile to both Nirbhay and Rithika he started to walk from there).
Nirbhay and Rithika too saw each other as soon as John went and signed they can move were both of them smiling to each other started to walk from the award function hall to leave to John's guest house. 
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE.
As soon as the award function telecast was over Aarti turned off the TV and leaving the TV remote in the tea poi and she got up from the sofa were Vikram and Uttam too got up from the sofa and they started to walk towards their respective rooms were Nirbhay's mother who was sitting with a irked face in the chair of the dinning table after seeing Rithika getting award and the words Rithika spoke hearing it she was having a so much evil face. 
Nirbhay's mother(in thoughts):Because of Ishani only that Ranveer rejected Naina.That Ishani only changed Nirbhay's mind and in that gap Rithika too came into Nirbhay's life. As Rithika dedicated her award to Ishani even for Rithika changing good too because of that Ishani only it seems. Naina died because of Ishani and Ranveer only. If Ishani didn't come and stop the marriage of Ranveer and Naina and Ranveer didn't reject Naina instead If he had rejected Ishani means My Naina would been alive now. 
I won't allow both Ishani and Ranveer for sure. (she had a evil face).
RV MANSION..
The day came to night 11 o clock were Ranveer parked his car in the parking of RV mansion and then he got down from the car and he locked the car with his remote key and then putting the key in his pant pocket he started to walk were he walking and he came to the corridor and then he came to his house entrance and then saw Ramu was about to close to the door of the house were he immediately entered the house before Ramu could close the door were Ramu too seeing Ranveer stopped closing the door. 
Ramu:Sorry sir I thought you would have already come..
RV(giving a smile to him):hmm that is okay I was bit late today. Now close the door and you go to sleep. 
Ramu shook his head as okay and was closing the door were Ranveer started to walk in the hall were the whole house was silent which told all have slept so well were he walked in the hall and got in the stairs and coming to the corridor he walked to their room were finally walking in the corridor he came to their room were the room door was closed were he touched the room door were the door was open inside were he pushed the door and the door opened for him were he entered the room then were he saw the room having only night lamps and bed stand lights on were he then saw the bed were Ishani wearing her night dress was sleeping so well in the bed were Raagini was sleeping close to Ishani keeping her head in Ishani's hand were seeing both mother and daughter's sleeping face Ranveer had a cute smile. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and Raagini in thoughts):Want to spend time with Ishani and Raagini too but another three more days I am too busy only. This clearance of the shares are going to take my time. Today itself it took a long time for reading and signing the clearance document from tomorrow only we are starting the process so surely for 3 days no one can catch me. (he gave a cute smile to himself and he closed and locked the door of the room and went to the cupboard and opened the cupboard and took his night dress and closed the cupboard door and then he walked to the dressing table and then keeping his night dress in the dressing table and then removing his watch, taking his purse and phone and car key from pocket and keeping it in the dressing table and taking his night dress he went to the washroom and closed the door were after few minutes he came out of the washroom fresh up himself wearing the night dress were he came to the bed and then he sat in the bed beside Raagini and seeing both Raagini and Ishani sleeping so well admiring them once again he too laid in the bed beside Raagini).
3 days later...
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi friends, 
Now Krish is bit grown up in the story he is 3 and half years old according to my story. Though Krish won't be often coming in the scenes in the story but also when he comes you need a face for him. So let me post the image of Krish below this see the photo and it will be useful for you to imagine Krish. This is going to be our Krish:

And Krisha's fiance Vishwa will be coming for few scenes so let me post who is going to be Vishwa.Let me post the image below.So Vishwa will be:

Regards
Sakshi
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update dear...& krish is soo cute...Waiting for next...
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Grt going didu... so happy to c them happy...waiting for IshVeer romance after 3 days...krish is going to start his school session...he is also looking adorable...vishwa is also looking good...great match for Krisha...damn this old sack rajeshwari...buddhi ki haddiyan pak gayi hai lekin buddhi avi tak apni iraada mein pakki hai...she should die.. wonderful update didu...b safe & sound
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanyou so much dear i dont have words for you to thank.i am glad that you have changed your decision.stay happy always.
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As usual a fantastic update dii . ishveer called mala family and ramu too for family shoot ... So nice .that's where ishveer is ! this devarsh and disha can never change it seems .. Loved shikar family dialogues . ribhay is goona enjoy . but that rajewariji is just ...irritating ! She can't understand whom ishveer is . how Ranvi can leave ishu for naina ...that to Ranvi ! She and her idiotic , stupid philosophy ...happy for krish and krisha ...
         3 days passed ,let's see what happens..I hope new track is started ðŸ˜• ... Krish new pic is sooo nice dii.   Also viswa is a very very good selection .I sometimes watch that stupid kumkum bhagya , only for him . sorry , if I hurted any kkb fans here ... 
          Waiting for the next ..sooo eagerly dii . update it , when u have time .
Edited by RookeyRookers - 6 years ago
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update!!!
Waiting for the next.
Edited by anaptiras - 6 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

Nice update dear...& krish is soo cute...Waiting for next...

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Krish
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Grt going didu... so happy to c them happy...waiting for IshVeer romance after 3 days...krish is going to start his school session...he is also looking adorable...vishwa is also looking good...great match for Krisha...damn this old sack rajeshwari...buddhi ki haddiyan pak gayi hai lekin buddhi avi tak apni iraada mein pakki hai...she should die.. wonderful update didu...b safe & sound

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and happy you see them happy 
ya let us see what is going to come by 3 days 
Krish is going to start his school session and glad you liked him 
and Vishwa too 
glad you liked his match for Krisha 
hmm really irritating Rajeshwari 
she does not have brain at all . 
wish that she die somehow 
glad you liked the update
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naush2015

Thanyou so much dear i dont have words for you to thank.i am glad that you have changed your decision.stay happy always.

Hi Naush
thanks for the comment
happy that you liked the decision I took 
you too stay happy dear 
Don't want thanks dear I only need to thank you for reading my story daily 
😉