TrollBaaaz Corner#17(Invites only) - Page 6

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

Guys, please welcome Rida a.k.a FleetingWishes to the CC...I hope it's ok that I invited her over...some of you may have seen her in my thread in the forum last week. 

I also know her from MaNan days...BW might recognize her from all her MaNan AT stalkingπŸ˜†

@bold Yup.. I remember her.. Dil ConDUMB ConDUMB ho gaya.. or something like that yaad aa raha hai iss naam se πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Hi Rida :) Welcome to this CC! πŸ˜Š
Edited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago
Originally posted by blackorwhite

@bold Yup.. I remember her.. Dil ConDUMB ConDUMB ho gaya.. or something like that yaad aa raha hai iss naam se πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Hi Rida :) Welcome to this CC! πŸ˜Š
OH MAN! Will I ever LIVE THAT DOWN?🀣🀣 But used to be so much fun! sigh.
Originally posted by charismatic-gem

I think Shirali should be a thorough professional and dedicate all her time to taking care of the costumes for Gul's new drama

(Is her name Shirali or Shivani?? I thought it was ShivanIπŸ˜†)

It is shivani shirali so using last name to address her caz shivani is the lead of ipk 3 ki lead too and yes since they do feel like queens plz dedicate your energies to them

Will read all the posts thodi daer Main and comment I watched the precap in isolation again and this time liked it far more that has the typical shivika thing going
And what was anika ka random taunt to Shivaay ke he did everything in that whole separation saari galti uske sar chipka di

I really really enjoyed the bedroom scene as I said watched that in isolation too made more sense to me shivaay ki sarcastic smirks anika ke taana that worked but the rest of the raita na na na it ruined my mood totally

Originally posted by FleetingWishes.

See that's the thing. Shivaay in the first few episodes accepts that Pinky always loved money more than she loves him and doesn't much give a hoot about Shivaay the son while she dotes on Shivaay the Oberoi. So he could've at least shown his apprehension or given Anika the benefit of doubt at least in private. Though he obviously is upset with Pinky because he DOES blame her somewhere for his and Anika's breakup. He has become rather cold and indifferent toward Pinky now. How we love that but I really wished he'd had a decent mature conversation with Pinky about Anika's place in his life and told her to respect that and not publicly humiliate her all the time.

LOL yes, he definitely has SOME inkling but Shivaay has always been an expert escapist and avoider of the Pinky issues...brushes aside all her horrible behavior as "Mom stress ho gayi thi...woh mujhe leke tense ho gayi thi" blah blah blah...he has always made excuses for Pinky even though he can see OPENLY what she is doing...that's how he is. 

So he will never get himself to say anything to her directly but shut her out and give her the cold shoulder to show his naraazgi...remember, Shivaay essentially struggles with expressing his emotions...Anika was the one that made him more expressive...once she left, he had no patience left to bother with Pinky either...also, cuz Pinky insists on still running down Anika and no matter how hurt he is, Shivaay wont' have any of it...he himself can maaro all the taunts to her cuz it's b/w him and Anika...but it clearly grates on him when Pinky talks crap about her...even now. 

Anika post wedding became way more of a trp bahu but then they also maintained her essence in the shivika moments and tracks. But i think the main problem i've had with her is inconsistency in character when the need for some dramatic track appears. Like especially now. All semblance of coherence is gone. When you expect her to introspect and talk to Shivaay she's playing the ignorance and tashan game. She knows him doesn't she? She knows she has hurt him and he truly loved her. So all she has to do is talk to him. Explain her pov and then take what's given next and handle it accordingly. He deserves at least that. They both need to talk. He too has his share in the breakup albeit less. And ide see how this can be sorted without talking? They have to talk! Anything else is just filler and rubbish. it grates on your nerves now. especially the filler scenes of i care and i don't care. it's already established. let's move forward! and the cake scene was all sorts of stupid and came out of nowhere and made no sense and when they pushed the whole naari agenda on it for no reason? like if we have issues let's cake fight and make combined plans to do a boys vs girls. what for? This was so stupid. And are we going to get such meaningless scenes in the name of comedy and bromance and combining them all?

@bold THIS THIS THIS THIS... I have been asking for this for a few weeks now.. I have already ranted a few times.. Mujhe conversation chahiye.. I have been waiting for this TALK since the separation(which seemed forced to me)... Previously, when they had these angsty track.. I used to like the fact they used to talk or communicate... these games were nicely weaved into the story... In most cases, Anika used to make Shivaay talk.. and Shivaay used to be direct.. zyaada fake na karta tha...  I was expecting something similar.. *SIGH*

P.S. I have not watched any BTS but aage aise conversation ke koi asar hai kya?
Edited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago

Rudy was just prancing around like a clown in front of that Bhavya...was that supposed to be their version of "tashan"? And there were so many other random "statue" type shots in the BTS like this one...un sabka kya hua? Sab CHOP CHOP kar diya in the edit?πŸ˜†

Mujhe toh frankly Mansi as a stand alone bhi nahin work kar rahi cuz she doesn't fit in ANYWHERE into the show...and what is she on about with her random bhabhi-bhaiyya? Kiski bhabhi, kahaan se bhaiyya? Aevein chep character with no basis. 

Sumo was a darling since day one...her survey gyaan waale dialogues and her irritation with boys ki dumbness was damn cute...lol

The cake scene was legit all sorts of cringefest. made no sense whatsoever. the editing was so bad. And the whole my nishaana is so good im gonna get you scene felt so stupid. When Rudr was with Soumya, the others always felt a hint but noone ever forced them together. But now all of a sudden everyone has paired Bhavya with Rudra who appears out of thin air and even when she entered the family for a mission (how did Shivaay's brother meter not go off on this? He was supposed to be like how dare you play with Rudra's feelings and put him in danger for your mission? total SSO mode) nobody is questioning her or taking their time. They've all basically accepted her as the third bahu! like how stupid was that? apni apni waali ko uthaao. I CAN'T!!

Also is there any conflict between om and gauri? they looked all chummy. don't see how this will all play out in the future. bhavya and rudra just don't make it work.

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

And what was anika ka random taunt to Shivaay ke he did everything in that whole separation saari galti uske sar chipka di

I really really enjoyed the bedroom scene as I said watched that in isolation too made more sense to me shivaay ki sarcastic smirks anika ke taana that worked but the rest of the raita na na na it ruined my mood totally

@bold: When did she say that? πŸ˜•  She didn't put the whole blame for seperation on him...she basically retorted to him on the trust issue...dono ek dusre ko taunts maarne mein busy the...he said, "Galti meri thi jo I trusted you" and she's like, "Trust kiya hota toh dimaag ki nahin dil ki sunte"πŸ˜†...she clearly said, "Ki rishta tootne mein galti DONO ki hoti hai"...don't think she blamed the seperation solely on him anywhereπŸ˜•

Baaki toh clearly Anika gussa thi when she was taunting him about aapko pata bhi nahin kya karna chahiye, kya nahin...Shivaay ko bhi dikh raha tha and he was all smug about itπŸ˜†...bahut mazey le raha tha seeing Anika ask him about his mangetarπŸ˜†

Precap seems promising for now...I liked the return of the "taadne" waali line...kitne achhe arcs hote the Shivika ke...blush/brush...yeh taadne wala...aww wala...abhi recently koi dhang ka arc nahin dikhayaπŸ˜•
Originally posted by blackorwhite

P.S. I have not watched any BTS but aage aise conversation ke koi asar hai kya?

LOL lagta hai you didn't read any of the backpages in the previous CC...we discussed the upcoming BTSs there...they have a proper convo coming up in the dinner date scene...so remains to be seen if they talk through some of their issues there...saara kuch ek go mein toh nahin solve ho jaayega easily but yeah things need to move forward. 

And baaki faaltu logon ka track seperate rakho Shivika se please...stop mixing it up.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The cake scene was legit all sorts of cringefest. made no sense whatsoever. the editing was so bad. And the whole my nishaana is so good im gonna get you scene felt so stupid. When Rudr was with Soumya, the others always felt a hint but noone ever forced them together. But now all of a sudden everyone has paired Bhavya with Rudra who appears out of thin air and even when she entered the family for a mission (how did Shivaay's brother meter not go off on this? He was supposed to be like how dare you play with Rudra's feelings and put him in danger for your mission? total SSO mode) nobody is questioning her or taking their time. They've all basically accepted her as the third bahu! like how stupid was that? apni apni waali ko uthaao. I CAN'T!!

Also is there any conflict between om and gauri? they looked all chummy. don't see how this will all play out in the future. bhavya and rudra just don't make it work.</font>

Bingo

They have totally diluted rikara ka conflict too with him being soch lo rukna hai ke nahi and sorted every issue aise hi ab gauri also have no issues with om thinking of her as home breaker gold digger πŸ˜†. They were toh so happily married in their own paradise aaj

Also how om in that brother scene also went the misunderstandings will only clear up if we all give time but then the best moment they forgot that haha

LOL lagta hai you didn't read any of the backpages in the previous CC...we discussed the upcoming BTSs there...they have a proper convo coming up in the dinner date scene...so remains to be seen if they talk through some of their issues there...saara kuch ek go mein toh nahin solve ho jaayega easily but yeah things need to move forward. 

And baaki faaltu logon ka track seperate rakho Shivika se please...stop mixing it up.

LOL.. haan kuch pages miss kiye.. Padhke aati hoon.. 😊...BUT I thought the dinner date was Anika again bringing up some issues(she was shouting at him).. SSO looking at her sheepishly.. and then dark room mein inn logo sad se(similar to aaj ke ring scene) jaise kuch scenes! πŸ˜†

Agar conversation mili.. toh FINALLY.. πŸ˜†