I feel bad for Maan. 
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Beautiful header dear :) :)
Loved display pics of maan and tanvi :)
Awesome update di!!
Loved it!!
The moment maan opened up abt his thoughts to Geet he was happy but his happiness was short lived
Dev's call broke his trance of happiness in seconds and his words made Geet rooted to the spot 
Geet was stunned with maan's thoughts and the next moment dev's call made her shock that she couldn't fathom to understand things and was in dilemma 
Both were traveling in same ship of distress and angst amidst everything maan wanted to cherish is time with Tanvi and wanted to make it memorable 
Geet could sense his heartache and the way he was trying to mask his wrecked self and his selfless love for Tanvi but she needed time to sort things for better.
Dev's came back for Geet and tanvi is surely related to his wealth and inheritance not out of love r repentance!!
Is Smith dev's legal advisor and representative!? Is pinky a lawyer too !?
Thanks for the pm di
Will be waiting for the next update

Edited by anu5 - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
dev's call
something surely fishy
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
plz geet dev k saath maat jaana...he is a b******...m really worried...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely heart winching painful tearful update dii..i cant control myself,my heart is chocking after reading tis update..te way geet ki shock receiving dev's call and his words tat he wants them back shattering my maan's heart was lovely heart winching..omg te way my maaneet ki silence and my maan like a dead soul driving te  car omg..te way my maan holding his tanvi like his life depend on him, I can feel his fatherhood I had tears dii, who said only womens have motherhood even mens have their fatherhood without any blood relation,really its different feel dii..i love my maan's fatherhood..te way geet calling some one and want to know abt dev,I too had doubt regarding his call..te way my maan ki words tat he dont have any choice rather than to cherish his last moments with tanvi omg heart winching words..so geet is planning something,she will win becoz now she is in her birth place, her country which give her so much courage..i love te update so much with heavy heart dii   

Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail

congratzz for te new thread dii
Desigirls12 thumbnail

no doubt my sexy priya dii is queen..love u dii
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Part 18 so dev now wants geet & tanvi back and he would come to take them back. Dev who was ready to divorce her immediately after marriage didn't processed the divorce papers in court, why? Now what he want from geet.? He want geet only when he befitted something from her. May be this time also there was some clause in will that he needed her. That smith could be his lawyer who was best friend of geet also. May be she got to know what dev wanted from her. What she now planning with pinky.?

Rula diya tumne to...seeing so much love for tanvi. Maan was so hurt to stay away from tanvi. He could not share his feelings to anyone. Supriya might found that what is bothering him. Can't see him crying like that.

It was better to maan & tanvi rather than dev & tanvi.

I think geet should first find what dev wants and then act accordingly or just finalized their divorce procedure without his knowledge. If he comes to know then he will never allow her to go back to India. Hope geet will take wise decision.

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread Rashmi