Sensational South

India-Forums

Sensational South
Sensational South

Jai Vennela FanFiction - Are We Meant to Be- Part 10, Pg 16, 12th Feb (Page 3)

bahubalifan IF-Dazzler
bahubalifan
bahubalifan

Posted: 15 July 2017 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for writing Anbu ma! This is different from the Jai-Vennela "I love you-you love me" one. Interesting ! Odi poviyada !! Odi poviya?? Kaala rendum odeichu adupula pottuduvenda !! Adei vengapayale nee mattum andha pullaiyoda oodi pone, nee thingura sothula veshatha kalanthuduven da !! Angry Olungu mariyathaiya Vennela va kattikko illati unaku irukku da Pongal !!

Pls continue Anbu.
Thumbs Up Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.

PriyaSweety-Anu IF-Sizzlerz
PriyaSweety-Anu
PriyaSweety-Anu

Posted: 15 July 2017 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

Originally posted by PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks for Update,Dear.Smile
It was Amazing Start.Smile
Both Parts were So Interesting.Smile
Jai's Mother became attached to Vennela,it was so Nice.Smile
Latha asked Jai to marry Jai but he don't want to,he loves someone.Cry
Jai didn't like Vennela,it was so sad.Cry
Latha was dead due to Food Poison,it was so sad.Cry
Latha took Promise that make Jai and Vennela Marriage,it was so interesting.Smile
Vennela also don't want to marry Jai.Cry
The Story is getting So Interesting.Smile
Please Continue soon.Smile
                                                                               PriyaSweety-Anu

Priya.. 
Thanks a lot my dear..
Ur comments always making me write more.. 

You are Welcome..Dear..Smile
Thanks for such a Lovely Reply..Dear..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bahubalifan.LovelyDreamer.

.LovelyDreamer. IF-Stunnerz
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 15 July 2017 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahubalifan

Thanks for writing Anbu ma! This is different from the Jai-Vennela "I love you-you love me" one. Interesting ! Odi poviyada !! Odi poviya?? Kaala rendum odeichu adupula pottuduvenda !! Adei vengapayale nee mattum andha pullaiyoda oodi pone, nee thingura sothula veshatha kalanthuduven da !! Angry Olungu mariyathaiya Vennela va kattikko illati unaku irukku da Pongal !!

Pls continue Anbu.
Thumbs Up Clap Clap

Thank you Priya..
Glad that you like it... 
No worries.. Avanai oda vidama next update le panniduren..
Namma Vennela vittu poiruvana... poitaan paarkattume... hahaha

3rd part already done..
Final touch le irukku...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bahubalifan

.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 15 July 2017 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

It was Amazing Start.Smile
Both Parts were So Interesting.Smile
Jai's Mother became attached to Vennela,it was so Nice.Smile
Latha asked Jai to marry Jai but he don't want to,he loves someone.Cry
Jai didn't like Vennela,it was so sad.Cry
Latha was dead due to Food Poison,it was so sad.Cry
Latha took Promise that make Jai and Vennela Marriage,it was so interesting.Smile
Vennela also don't want to marry Jai.Cry
Please Continue soon.Smile
                                                                               PriyaSweety-Anu

Priya.. 
Thanks a lot my dear..
Ur comments always making me write more.. 

You are Welcome..Dear..Smile
Thanks for such a Lovely Reply..Dear..Smile

Hugs my dear 

Image result for hugs gif

bahubalifanPriyaSweety-Anu

.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 15 July 2017 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Part 3 : Dilemma 

She can't marry him. In fact she can't marry any one that her parents choose. One side her attai last wish before she die. Another side her heart who starts questioning her. Vennela in dilemma. She unable to concentrate in anything.  Later that night , Deva mama came to meet her. Just in one week Deva mama become so lean and she felt hurt seeing his condition.

Deva : Amma Vennela... I am so sorry.

Vennela : Mama.. ( shocked with Mama words) Why saying sorry mama ? Why suddenly ?

Deva : Ille ma.. I took decision of your  marriage  without consulting you. I never ask is there is anyone in your heart. I never asked your opinion on Jai. But ..

Vennela felt so bad seeing her mama condition. That moment, she decides to forget everything and for the family happiness she will marry Jai.

Vennela : Mama, please stop it. You are making me feel more outsider right now. Although I am the one but I never felt as an outsider all these while but now you are making me feel as one.

Deva mama shocked hearing it and saying sorry again.

Vennela : Mama, I have no objection marrying Jai, and as you are worried there is no one in my life that I am considering as my better half (Vennela controlling her tears when saying this). Hence, Yes from me for this alliance.

Deva mama relieved hearing it and he also aware Vennela agree to the marriage just for him and family happiness.

After Deva mama left, Vennela take out her diary and skip to the last written page which sounds

" I Love You Shree, Will I am able to meet you after 10 years. Although our interaction just for 20 minutes but that 20 minutes is enough for me to fall in love with you. The way u saved me from those goons, the way you make sure I dint get any beatings, the way u smile with your chubby cheeks. That moment I want to pull your cheeks and confess my love to you.  People will think I am crazy if they know, being 15 years old only , I am ready to marry you in that moment. I am only remember your chubby cheeks, your expressive eyes and your name, Shree. I have been trying hard to find you in all these 10 years but I failed miserably. But don't worry I will find you one day and hope you will be felt the same just like me.   Miss you Shree. 

Vennela is  crying uncontrollably reading those lines. She felt some one just stabbed a knife in her heart and the pain getting worse and worst.She turned a new page and wrote there

" Sorry Shree. I felt silly now thinking I have been waiting  all my 10 years   looking for a person whom I don't know remember me or not. But still you are my first love. I am going to marry Jai. If I were meet you in future, I am really hope to meet you with your wife , not with the thoughts of meeting me and marry me.

Vennela  who sobbing continuously went to bathroom and stay under the shower for hours. 

Next day starts freshly.  Deva mama announces to everyone that the marriage will be take place in 3 weeks after 1 month of Death anniversary of Latha Attai.

Everyone agrees to it wholeheartedly except Jai. Frowns are visible on Jai face. Jai doesn't want to show it but it's obviously visible. I decide to talk him about it but how to start it when we never interacts that much. We always avoid each other because whenever I am near him, I felt nervous for no reason.

Those three weeks passed just like that. Deva mama didn't let us go back to Hyderabad until our wedding. Jai and me as always are avoiding each other. I can sense something is bothering him too. What if He also in love with someone and right now is in dilemma.

Jai POV

When Appa announced my marriage will be in 3 weeks time, I felt the whole world turning into darkness for me. How can I marry Vennela? I am hardly talking with her as there is some tension always present between us.

Reshmi... How she is now? In a way, I felt good for Reshmi now, at least I didn't break her heart by confessing my love and then betrayed her by marrying to Vennela. But my mind is wandering around her right now. 

To be continued...

ps: Didnt proof read..Sorry for the any grammar mistakes and spelling errors. TQ

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 15 July 2017 at 10:16am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Kairalove55shreyj7super_boyGHT_ArManSweetyPrabhashasi.83sandhiya_1195bahubalifanaaradhaya1688ice _girlMaahzabeenBindu.PriyaSweety-Anupoetic

hasi.83 Goldie
hasi.83
hasi.83

Posted: 15 July 2017 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Awww this is sooo good... Good job Anbu...
Dilemma game... They are of course meant for each other... Keep updating..

Clap Clap Clap
Hug

PriyaSweety-Anu IF-Sizzlerz
PriyaSweety-Anu
PriyaSweety-Anu

Posted: 15 July 2017 at 11:08am | IP Logged
It was Amazing Part.Smile
Vennela Emotions were so Heart-Touching.Cry
Vennela and Deva Part was so Emotional.Cry
Vennela accepted to marry Jai for Deva,it was so Nice.Smile
Vennela loves Shree at age of 15 but she didn't confess it,it was so Interesting.Smile
Jai also sad for this Marriage.Cry
Jai also didn't confess his love to Reshmi,it was so Interesting.Smile
Please Continue Soon.Smile
                                                                       PriyaSweety-Anu

aaradhaya1688 IF-Dazzler
aaradhaya1688
aaradhaya1688

Posted: 15 July 2017 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Dilemmas ahh the irony of it all
This love and confusion 
Realy looking forward to how this story unfolds 

Go to top