Sensational South

Jai Vennela FanFiction - Are We Meant to Be- Part 10, Pg 16, 12th Feb - Page 9

shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Ok I know I am a bit too late sorry!
This is just amazing ANba.
I can imagine the condition of their bedroom probably full of flowers and stuff as you know Syam the decoratorπŸ˜†
Vennela you will fall for him, but not externally internally.
Jai of course give it a try and you will fall for her internally too/
I can totally see their relationship building up.
Thank you so much for the update
Keep writing
Can't wait for the next one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kairalove55 thumbnail
Anby Jiii...  It's been very long...  Remainder post πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks for Update,Dear.😊

It was So Interesting Part.😊
The Poster was so Nice.😊
Jai and Vennela Part was so Interesting.😊
Shyam Part was so Nice.😊
The way Shyam and Anand tried to make Jai and Vennela closer was so Nice.😊
Vennela felt Jai as Hugh Jackson,it was so Cute.😳
Jai became shocked when Vennela said not to sacrifice his love for her,it was so Interesting.😊
Shyam and Anand arranged Jai and Vennela bedroom,it was so Nice.😊
Jai and Vennela shocked on seeing their Bedroom,What they did?😳😳
Please Continue soon.😊
                                                                     PriyaSweey-Anu

Thanks Priyanka for your lovely comments...

Its Hugh Jackman... Our own Xmen Wolverine.. Hahaha
This content was originally posted by-poetic

Nice update Anby. These two are such idiots. 

At least Jai is thinking of giving some chance to their relationship. I would like to know what's in Vennela's mind.

Anand and Syam are so cute themselves. They are being such Cupids.

And that poster is ethereal. 

Pl update soon. 

Thanks Rachna..
Update on the way... 
This content was originally posted by-Kairalove55

Anbyyy ji... sorry for late comment...
And thank youuu for longgishhh chapter πŸ˜ƒ
As I have already told, I love this chapter sooo much... and you have added major parts which is interesting...
So Jai is ready to give a chance... and this loosu Vennu thinking of splitting up 😑
Hope the most awaited night/fight will be long and awesome.. 😳
Update sooon this time... no long waiting

Thank you jeevi.. 
Haha.. I know u r already waiting with urutta katta for this long wait...hahha
This content was originally posted by-hasi.83

Awesomeness update Anbu ma. Love to see Jai and vennu coming close to each other gradually. Jai having change of Mind.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Please update next part soon da.

Thanks hasi dear...
Update on the way.. 
This content was originally posted by-sandhiya_1195

Marvellous update Anbu πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nice to see Jai and Venella coming closer πŸ˜³

Thanks sandiya.
They will coming more closer
This content was originally posted by-shreyj7

Ok I know I am a bit too late sorry!

This is just amazing ANba.
I can imagine the condition of their bedroom probably full of flowers and stuff as you know Syam the decoratorπŸ˜†
Vennela you will fall for him, but not externally internally.
Jai of course give it a try and you will fall for her internally too/
I can totally see their relationship building up.
Thank you so much for the update
Keep writing
Can't wait for the next one.

Thanks shreya... 
U were so right about the precap..
Update on the way...
This content was originally posted by-aaradhaya1688

Awesome update

Loved it

Thank you Aaru.. hugs
Part 8 : Everything is New 

As they opened the door and turned on the light, both Jai and Vennela were shocked to the core looking at their bedroom.

The whole bedroom was decorated with jasmine and rose petals. Both Jai and Vennela figure it out that Anand & Syam did all these arrangements... without knowing what they were upto.

Jai frowned initially and then gave a confused look at Vennela who was staring at him. 

J : Enna nambu Vennela enakkum idhukkum sathiyamaa entha sambandhamum illa. (Trust me vennela, I have no part in this)

Vennela ignoring his explanations, goes to wardrobe looking for her saaree to take shower. Meanwhile Jai tries to reach Anand on his phone to blast him. 

On the other hand, knowing Jai would call him. Anand keeps his phone on silent mode ignoring all of his calls..

Vennela looks at jai once before closing the bathroom door, which jai doesn't fail to notice. 

J mv : omg ippadi muraikiraaley... dei Anand unna ippo kolla poren paaru... enna ippadi oru nilamaila nikka vacavhutiyey... ava enna pathi enna ninaipa !!!!! (omg she is glaring at me... Anand I am going to kill you for sure... you have put me in such a embarrassing situation.. what willl she think about me!!!!)

With all the tiredness, he lies on the bed browsing his phone... he hears a loud scream coming out of the bathroom. Jai jumps out of bed and rushes towards the bathroom.

He knocks on the door

J : Vennela... Vennela.. Are you ok????

He worries as he didn't get any response from vennela.. even after continuous knocking and calling.

Finally... Jai says out loud..

J : whatever it is, I am going to open the door now vennela... sorry...Don't blame me then..

With all his might he pushes the door making the latch to break at one point.

He is shocked to look at vennela who was lying on the floor with just blouse and skirt.. her saree lying on the floor. She looks unconscious.. 

Jai immediately covering her with saree, picks her up. Moving to the bedroom he gently puts her on bed. Sitting beside her he pats her cheeks calling

J : Vennela... vennela... please wake up and say something...please don't scare me ... wake up..

He panics even more as he was not getting any response from her. He rushes to the kitchen to get some water... in between trying to reach Anand on phone. He gets irritated with no response from Anand. Throwing his phone on the sofa while going to the bedroom with water..

He tries to wake up vennela by sprinkling water on her face still no response from her.

He moves to all four corners of the bed rubbing her feet and palm.. finally he notices slight movement on vennela's face and she was muttering something..

Curious Jai puts his ears close to her lips to hear her voice which was too feeble..

V : Jai... jai...

Unknowingly jai's eyes were brimming with tears. He pulled her into his arms hugging her.

J : It's ok vennela. I am right here. Don't worry. Everything will be fine. (Patting her head)

Vennela hugging him back and her hands roving around his back. Both lose themselves for a moment before releasing each other from the hug. 

Jai pulls back from hug first without looking at her, gets up from bed. Turning away from her 

J : Enna achu??? Why did you scream and go unconscious??

Vennela holding on to her saree to cover her front.

V : I tried to switch on the heater that's all I remember. I guess it was a shock made me go unconscious.

J : Sorry. It was my mistake. I should have informed you about this heater problem. It happens when it rains. I will call the electrician tomorrow itself to fix it. Come let's go to Amma's room, you can take shower there. Get ready... Then we will go to the doctor. 

V : It's ok. I am fine now. No need for doctor.

J : Its better to check with the doctor vennela. Please listen to me. First go get ready.

He starts walking towards his Amma's room and vennela follows him. He directs her to the bathroom.

J : nee poi kulichittu vaa. Naan ingayey wait panren. (You go take shower. I will wait for you right here)

V : ok..

After she entered the bathroom. Jai looks around at his Amma's room. He gets sad and depressed on looking at the items in the room which are untouched. It reminded him of his Amma's absence from his life.

After sometime both get ready to visit the doctor.

V : Is it really necessary to visit the doctor. I am doing fine Jai.

J : No vennela. We are going to visit the doctor and you are coming with me. At least for my peace, we are going to.

She nods finally to go with him. Both pray in front of his mother's picture before leaving.

Both leave in his car to doctor office. After routine talks and checkup. Doctor gives her pain medications as vennela was complaining about her right hand pain due to shock. Doctor assures... otherwise she is perfectly fine.

While driving back home

J : How is your hand pain now ???? You didn't tell me this earlier!!!!

V : It's not that bad. I thought I can manage..

J : Thank god we came to the doctor and he gave you some medications. Anyways, you must be tired. Let's eat outside. 

V : Ok. 

J : Do you have any preference???

V : Nothing like that.

Jai stops at a hotel. They both sit in a table facing each other.

Once the ordered food arrives. Jai notices vennela struggling to eat with her right hand which was hurting with pain.

Jai pulls her plate to his side. Vennela gets confused on his action. Looks up to him questioning with her eyes "what are you doing???

He brings food with his hand to her lips.

J : Eat...

Noticing vennela's hesitation...

J : Inga paaru vennela. (Look at me Vennela) You don't need to hesitate... first you are my cousin. Obviously it's my duty to take care of you. Husband and wife ngrathu ellam secondary thaan. (This new relationship is secondary only) So don't feel odd. Nothing has changed between you and me because of this new relationship. Eat now..

She quietly opens her mouth and takes food from his hand. After feeding her, he too eats and both leave from the hotel.

After reaching home. Jai gets busy with his office work on his laptop. Vennela entering her bedroom calls syam.

Before even hearing hello from syam's end. Vennela starts...

V: You duffer, pig, buffalo how could you do this. You know very well how we both feel awkward about this sudden marriage and relationship but you still...

A: Cool Cool... Vennela, Its Anand, Syam is at the kitchen...

V: oops... Sorry Anna. I thought it was Syam. Sorry for yelling at you.

A: Its okay Sis... wait let me give the phone to Syam.

V : ok Anna. 

Vennela bites her tongue for almost spilling the beans.

A: Syam, Vennela on call. Come faster.

Syam takes the phone from her husband and answers vennela..

Syam: ennadi, Why did you call me at this hour? Is everything okay?

Vennela: Sorry syam... Thinking it was you, I did reveal little bit to Anna I guess. He might ask you later about me & Jai. You have to spin some story for us. Please please..

Syam: What did you tell him?

Vennela: He will ask you... Then you will get to know...

Syam: Where is Jai?

V: Just now came we both came home after having dinner outside. He is busy with his office work..

S: wow romantic dinner with hubby before first night... looks like Jai planned everything in advance and not to make you tired it seems... (giggles)

V: Syam, stop it. Apppadi elllam onnum illa (Nothjng like that)... nalaiku morning vaa (come home tomorrow morning) l need to discuss something important with you.. By the way who told you to do all these arrangements. Was it ur plan or Anna's????

S: Jai ki Jejamma... Cool down. Knowing both of you we didn't plan anything... but your Amma only insisted and asked us to do everything. You call and scold her and I will come tomorrow morning around 10.00 am then we will discuss everything including all details... I insisist all details that happens tonight (LOL) 

V : Nee ippo ennkitta adi vaanga pora. (You are going to get nicely from me now)...Bye

V frowning cuts the call. However, she fails to notice how her cheeks were turning red on thinking about her Jai. 

Syam & Anand in their Living Room...

A: Syama, What was that Vennela saying on phone?? Is there any problem from her side too??? Are you hiding something?

S: My dear husband, when time permits I will let you know. But it's our job to make sure Jai & Vennela stay together. 

A: Yes... They are two good souls that we have ever known and I am so glad that they finally got married.

S: Me too. They are one perfect couple. Only problem is that they didn't realize it yet..

Back at Jai & Vennela's place.

Vennela changed to her nightdress.

when Jai enters their bedroom, she was sitting in front of the mirror removing her earrings and jewels... 

Jai looks at her admiringly for a moment on the beautiful sight but comes back to reality within seconds. 

He changes to pajamas inside the bathroom and goes to sit on bed without looking at her.

Vennela hesitatingly moves to sit on the other side of the fully decorated bed.

Jai still browsing his phone.

J : Vennela, did you take your medicines???

V : Yes. (Feeling happy from inside on his caring nature)

J : sari nee thoongu... (Then sleep)

V : Ingaya.. (here!!!!!) {looking around the decorated bed)

J : {finally giving a heart full laugh} Ingathaan Vera enga.. illa theriyama ketkaren (yes here only where else.. first answer me} what is your problem?? Why are you feeling so awkward? I very well remember, you want freedom from this marriage... don't worry I will not take any undue advantage on you as your husband. You can trust me on that. I don't know how long we will be together until that let's try to be friends.. what do you say?? (Forwarding his hand for a shake)

V : (Looking stunned) OK. Sure. (Shakes her hand with his)

J : Ok vennela. I am very tired, let's sleep now. 

Jai turns off the lamp and lies on his back facing the ceiling. Vennela lies on her side facing away from him.

After an hour or so... vennela turning to his side opens her eyes to look at his face.

After making sure jai is in deep sleep. Vennela being cautious not to disturb him... she gets up to sit on the bed.

Holding her knees close to her chest and resting her chin on the knees...

She gets lost in thoughts...

V mv : OH GOD!!!!... lot of things happened in one single day... why!!!!!!!! Why!!!!! Why!!!!!

Why did I ask him to get out of this marriage!!!!

Why did I come to know the truth about him!!!

Why did he fell in love with a girl!!!!

Why do I feel like I can do anything for him!!!!!

Now what should I do???? Should I leave him for his love and happiness or should I stay with him for myself and our families!!!!!!

Making up her mind 

V whispers : I will leave Jai, if you want me to...

Tears rolling down on her cheeks, she lies down this time facing Jai who was sleeping peacefully...

She whispers "Goodnight JAI 

Before closing her eyes...

Thodarum 
Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 6 years ago