Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Anbs...read all chapter in one go pa...
Beautifully written...and what is this Jai...endla...pulla seems to be in a confusion๐Ÿ˜†
Nice update kanamma๐Ÿค—
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks for Update,Dear.๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm So Sorry for not commenting on last Part,Busy in Exams..๐Ÿ˜ญ
It was So Interesting Update.๐Ÿ˜Š
Jai suddenly on Marriage time said that he don't want this marriage.๐Ÿ˜ญ
The way Anand and Syamala tried to convince Jai,it was so Nice.๐Ÿ˜Š
Syamala saw Vennela and she is angry on her.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Did Syamala knew Vennela?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
The Story is getting So interesting.๐Ÿ˜Š
Please Continue soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
                                                                  PriyaSweety-Anu

Thank you my dear Priyanka. Always loved ur words...
Update will be today or tomorrow.. 
Originally posted by: -Ranju-

Anbs...read all chapter in one go pa...

Beautifully written...and what is this Jai...endla...pulla seems to be in a confusion๐Ÿ˜†
Nice update kanamma๐Ÿค—

Thanks Ranji dear...
Jai pulla semma confusion... Avan irukkira confusion le odama iruntha sari.. Hahaha

Originally posted by: Laddoo.Phaddoo

I already blabbered enough on that thread..๐Ÿ˜†...Nice concept..

they are going for arrange marriage and hope Jai forgets Rashmi soon..๐Ÿค”and Venella also forgets Mr invisible and they start a new life together..Waiting for next update..Wedding..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Update sooon please :)
-Laddoo๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks Laddoo for your lovely comments..
Wedding soonish...

Originally posted by: poetic

OMG Anby, this is fantastic.

Jai has developed cold feet all of a sudden on the day of his marriage, ๐Ÿ˜ก but here Shyamala seems to know Vennela ๐Ÿ˜Š

This is a happy turn of event at least, there is somebody connected to both the bride and the groom.

Hopefully, the marriage will happen as scheduled.

Wonder why Shyamala does not like Reshmi ... 

Thank you my dear Rachna..
The one who always comments first...

Thank you for your lovely comments... 
Originally posted by: Kairalove55

Thanks for updating soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
So syam And vennu r friends... interesting..
Hope things further gets unfold by syam in next part ๐Ÿ˜‰
Good going Anby ji ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks jeevi..
Unne rombe kolluren le update kudukkame...
Update will be today or tomorrow..
Pakka promise 
Originally posted by: fictitious

Anbu this is the most innocent story here. I find every characters so innocent, genuine and simple. So easy to imagine Prabhas and Anushka in the roles you've created. I can't wait to see how they overcome the problems and fall in love. And of course, about what happened to his mom.

And I don't have to say anything about your posters. You're the best at it. It gives life to your story. Please PM when you update. Eagerly waiting for next. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Subha for your lovely words.
Will post it today or tomorrow and sure I will pm you...

- SORRY

To all my Lovely Readers..
A sincere apology to all for taking too much time updating next part.. 
I was so busy with my real life and hardly find time to write the next part but no worries. 

I will post next update by today or tomorrow 
Please bear with me ..

Lovely hugs from 
LovelyDreamer aka Anba

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 6 years ago

Part 6 : The Vows

Vennila : Syam, I'm so sorry... really

Syamala: Stop it Vennu... Am I dead for you? You can't even call me to tell about your most important day in your life. I always treat you as my best sister that I ever had. But you not for once think of me. That's how our friendship matters to you. All the time we spend since college days nothing for you? Tell me vennu. Syam just vent out her frustration.

Vennila calmly saying, "Are you done Syam or there is anything left to say? Seriously man, you are getting too much hype.

Syam glared at Vennu and felt irritated with her calm attitude.

Vennila: See Syam...It's all happened in such a short time span. Latha Atta demise, her last wish, Mama's pleading makes me take this decision.

Something strikes Syam mind when Vennu said Latha attai... She takes seat near Vennela bed and makes Vennela sits with her too.

Syamala: Hold on Venu... Don't tell me you are going to marry my Jai Anna?

Vennila: You're Jai Anna?  Since when you have a brother named Jai?

Syamala: Arre ... Jai anna is Anand's best friend. Don't you remember I introduced him to you at my wedding reception?

Vennu: Do you? I don't remember Syam.

Syamala: Aiyo loose... I introduced Jai Anna as Drama Queen Boyfriend...

Vennila: Drama Queen? Hmm...

Syamala: Vennu, your memory is too low.. You can remember your childhood crush but not the last three months my wedding reception event.

When Syam mentioned childhood crush, Vennu felt sadness deep within her but she puts those thoughts away and tried to remember whom Syam mentioning.

Suddenly...

Vennila: Abbe , woh Make up k dukaan.. But i thought she is someone else girlfiend. I saw them kissed too.

Syam shocked and yelling What ? Who? When ?

Suddenly door knocked. To be continued...

Vennela Amma is standing at doorstep.

Vennela Amma : Syam, When you came dear ?

Syam  runs to hug Vennela Amma. 

Syamala : How are you Aunty? I came just now only.  I am just arguing with her for not inviting me earlier.

Vennela Amma : I am glad at least you came . This crazy girl doensnt want to invite any of her friends. By the way, Vennu be ready. The rituals will be starts in a while. Syam please be with her. Its kinda rushing for everyone.

Syamala: Sure Aunty . I will be with her.

Hearing that, Vennela Amma left the place leaving both of them behind.

Vennela looked her figure at the mirror and released a heavy sigh.

Syam confused at her state and thinks will ask her later.

On the other side, Anand somehow managed to make Jai understand and brings him to the Manavarai. Whole family presents and Jai feels so nervous and fear strikes him inside.

He takes places in front of Aiyar and Vennela brother Kishore sits beside Jai as bridesman. Jai like a small kid follows all the instructions of the priest and then Vennela parents gave him a pair of new vesthi jippa to change and Jai with heavy sigh left from there. Anand stays with him like glue afraid jai will run away when he got chance but he knows Jai not a person who runs away from problem. Jai always like to face challenges.

Vennela came to Maanavarai  accompanied by Syam and her relatives. Everyone starts praising Vennela beauty and starts saying Jai must be lucky to get our Bangaram. Vennela silently listened to everything and sits in front of priest and she also starts performing the rituals. Vennela also asked to changed to Muhurtha Pudavai and she left with Syam to change it.

As the rituals continued, jai looked on when the priest asked them to bring the bride.  Jai stunned looking at Vennela but  Vennela doesn't lift her head even for a second to meet Jai.

With the sound of Kettimelam, Jai tie the thali around Vennela neck and round the holy fire around three times to complete the marriage rituals. During the rounds, Jai makes Vennela wear toe ring on the name of him. After finishing the rounds, Jai fills Vennela forehead with Kumkum and with this all the wedding rituals come to end and Jai Vennela seeks blessing from the elders and youngsters congratulating the couple.

Both Anand and Syam were so happy seeing their best people in their life weds each other. Syam hugged Vennela and starts to cry makes all laughing at her.

Syamala: Vennela, at last. I don't know the reason you accepting this marriage but Jai Anna and you are meant to be and I am damn sure about it. I will be waiting for the day you will come to me saying "I love your Anna, Syam..." I will wait for that day.

Vennela smacked Syam head and laughing together with her wiping her tears.

All these while, Vennela never turns towards Jai and Jai also avoid eye contact with Vennela. He is thanking everyone who comes to wish them.

At last, wedding rituals come to end everyone getting ready to go home.

Oncereached home, the welcoming bride ritual went well and everyone left to their room to take rest . Deva mama brings Jai to upstairs saying he want s to have word with him.

Deva : Aiya..

Jai: Appa, Anything bothering you.

Deva: Athu... Vennela is a very good girl. I know you agreed to marry her as per your mothers wish but please take care of her very well. I heard from Vennela Amma that you planned to back to city tomorrow itself. I am not going to object but promise me you will take care of Vennela very well.

Jai chuckled when Deva said all these.

Jai: Appa... What is this promise? Although I marry her for Amma but she is my wife now.  Don't worry I won't abuse her and will take good care of her. I will shower her all the happiness in the world. Happy ?

Deva nodding happily.

Jai wondered how he can lie like that to his own father. To shower Vennela all happiness. He hitting his forehead saying, "Oh god, im gone crazy.

To be continued 

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 6 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Let me dance a bit first 

Oh, you made me so happy. Now back to reading your update.