Jai Vennela FanFiction - Are We Meant to Be- Part 10, Pg 16, 12th Feb - Page 5

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Kairalove55

Thanks for the update but Short one 😭 ...
Hmm dats ok I know the reason...
I liked Jai POV this time as already told... and now wat is that dilemma at the end 😲 ... hope he won't run away at last minute
Waiting for a big and huge update next.. can't wait story to unfold...
Anby ji next update soon this time πŸ˜‰

Thanks Jeevi 
Yaaruku teriyum odinalum odiruvaan namma Jai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by aaradhaya1688

Ok whats up with this guy first he want to give the fate a chance then he wants to run away at the last moment not liking this indecision he shld have totally talked to rashmi and then vennela and cleared rhings but alas the story has to go forward and i cant wait to read more
Loving the story 

Thanks for the comment Aaru...
Jai is kinda cute one..
u will know why he said like that in next update...
Originally posted by sandhiya_1195

Beautiful update AnbuπŸ˜›   Indeed a very good decision made.. Hope the guy doesn't end up doing something silly at the end..

And the poster is😳

Thanks Sandhiya..
Hope so...
Lets see... 
Originally posted by poetic

On Anby thanks for updating. πŸ€—
Please don't make us wait for so long before the next update. πŸ˜”

Am loving this story of these two people who have given up themselves to the hands of fate, not knowing that something beautiful is round the corner. For both of them.

Vennela has made some progress in tracking down what happened to Latha. She was poisoned. 

I wonder what her next steps would be? Would she share the same with Jai?

And last minute hitch from Jai??? Now that is very irresponsible on Jai's part, but I am sure there is a reason.

Pl bring it on Anby.

Oh btw, that poster is so cute 

Thanks Rachna..
U know writer block... 
Had a difficult time to write about Reshmi.
Now I am back na..
Next update maybe today or tomorrow...

Part 5 : Confusion

Jai :  Bro, I don't think I can proceed with this wedding.

Anand and Syamala shocked to hear it.

Syamala : Anna, are you gone mad? You were okay all these while but on the day of marriage you decide to back off.

Jai : I know Syamala but I felt not good with this. 

Syamala : What is not good now? It's you decision right. Just because you are my favorite brother, I am not going to support this stupid decision. Syamala fuming in anger.

Anand : Syamala, you go visit the bride. I will handle Jai.

Syamala :  U better Anand.

Anand knows Syamala never likes Reshmi and she was glad Jai going to marry someone else. She felt Reshmi is not like we are seeing her. It could be her imagination also.

Jai : Syamala, don't get angry. I just felt it's not right.

Syamala : I don't want to listen anything Anna. Now, I am going to meet my Anni. Anand, make sure you settle this. I want My Anna and Anni happy in this occasion.  Don't let him do stupid things.

Jai frowns while Syamala stick her tongue out and runs from there.

Anand      : Dei, what happened to you suddenly? Yesterday also u was fine, what happened now?

Jai : I felt nervous Bro and afraid this decision will ruin both of our lives. I am in love with someone else and now going to marry her.  It is so much like I am cheating her. I don't think I can make her happy. I don't think I will be able to express about Reshmi to her. Whenever thinking of spending my entire life with her I becoming more nervous. Thinking about days and nights I have to spend time with her.. Narayana Narayana...

Anand laughs at his condition. Jai frowns at him.

Jai : Stop it Anand. You are just making it worst.

Anand : Sorry Bro. You are just too cute. Now you know how I felt on my wedding day. Anand continue laughing.

Jai is getting angrier seeing Anand laughing at him.

Jai : Anand, better you stop it or I will tell Syamala that you kissed your ex-lover on your bachelor party.

Anand stops his laugh immediately with Jai statement.

Anand : Oye Bro, when did she kiss me? Don't create story. I won't laugh anymore.

Jai : Tell me Bro, what I should do now.

Anand : Jai, there is a little correction in your statement.  You loved Reshmi, not in love with her anymore. And second, the moment you start thinking would be able to make Vennela happy, its shows you are ready to move on.  Stop thinking too much and just go with the flow. As you said decision already made. Stay on it. 

Jai just nodding half heartedly wondering how it's going to be. His marriage life. Is he is really ready to move on? He is also in confused state.

After announcement from his Appa regarding marriage, he hardly saw Vennela anywhere and he heard she had been brought to his chitti house since bride and groom cannot meet each other as per rituals.

Syamala roaming around asking where is Bride Room to the people around there. Finally she able to locate the room and she knock the room. She got call to enter and she felt the voice so familiar.

Syamala and Vennela are shock to look at each other. Syamala starts fuming in anger and Vennela standing there with guilty and puppy eyes.

Syamala : Don't look at me like that Vennela. 😑How Dare you and how could you? πŸ˜‘

Vennela : Sorry Syam... I am really really sorry Syam.😭

Syamala standing there with hands on her hips, anger in her eyes while Vennela with puppy eyes begging for forgiveness.

To be continued...

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 6 years ago
OMG Anby, this is fantastic.
Jai has developed cold feet all of a sudden on the day of his marriage, πŸ˜‘ but here Shyamala seems to know Vennela πŸ˜Š

This is a happy turn of event at least, there is somebody connected to both the bride and the groom.

Hopefully, the marriage will happen as scheduled.

Wonder why Shyamala does not like Reshmi ... 
Thanks for Update,Dear.😊
I'm So Sorry for not commenting on last Part,Busy in Exams..😭
It was So Interesting Update.😊
Jai suddenly on Marriage time said that he don't want this marriage.😭
The way Anand and Syamala tried to convince Jai,it was so Nice.😊
Syamala saw Vennela and she is angry on her.😲
Did Syamala knew Vennela?😲
The Story is getting So interesting.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
                                                                  PriyaSweety-Anu
Edited by PriyaSweety-Anu - 6 years ago
I already blabbered enough on that thread..πŸ˜†...Nice concept..
they are going for arrange marriage and hope Jai forgets Rashmi soon..πŸ€”and Venella also forgets Mr invisible and they start a new life together..Waiting for next update..Wedding..😳
Update sooon please :)
-LaddooπŸ˜›
Thanks for updating soon 😊
So syam And vennu r friends... interesting..
Hope things further gets unfold by syam in next part πŸ˜‰
Good going Anby ji πŸ‘
Anbu this is the most innocent story here. I find every characters so innocent, genuine and simple. So easy to imagine Prabhas and Anushka in the roles you've created. I can't wait to see how they overcome the problems and fall in love. And of course, about what happened to his mom.

And I don't have to say anything about your posters. You're the best at it. It gives life to your story. Please PM when you update. Eagerly waiting for next. 😊Edited by fictitious - 6 years ago