Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bahubalifan

Wow !!! This is getting interesting Anbu !!
So Vennu too has someone but she hasn't seen him for 10 years !! Hmm why couldn't that fella be Jai ?? This erumai has not proposed to Reshmi happada thank god so no issues from her side this is like one-side love they are having for the other person so no problem Jai-Vennu can marry. Pls marry them off fast paa somewhere I feel Reshmi or that Shree might turn up and create confusion. Seekirama thaali katta vechidunga appuram enna venumnalum pannikattum fn aagatiyum paravayilla no problem just let us them marry ! Then I can be at peace !

Don't worry about the errors. Just carry on !
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kalyanam pandrathukku munnadiya intha erume ode koodathu le..
Innum flash back le taane story poguthu..
Who knows Shree or Reshmi might be turn up or might not...

Thanks for the comments Priya maa...
This content was originally posted by: SweetyPrabhas

This looks very interesting .. loved the plots mainly !!!

Just wholeheartedly connected to this.. 
Thanks for updating Anbu ma..
Update the next parts ASAP !!! 

Thank you Naaz dear..
Next update soon..
Romba neram edutthuthen le...
This content was originally posted by: Kairalove55

Well writtenπŸ‘...  Waiting for next one as usual...  Plot becomes more interesting, eager to know how things gets unfold πŸ˜‰.. 

Personally have to thank you and you know the reason... 

Thank you soo much Anby dear😊

Thank you Jeevi..and thank you for keep on pushing me to do the next update...

This content was originally posted by: poetic

Hey Anbu, thanks a lot for writing this story. Please don't worry about grammar or anything, the story is very interesting.

Both Jai and Vennela love somebody else, the woman that Jai loves has a proper face and name. The guy that Vennela loves has a name alright, but not a proper face in the present.

Latha's untimely death is bringing these two hapless souls together in holy matrimony, which of course they don't want, but a promise is a promise.

Wonder who had poisoned Latha and why? Wonder why Latha wanted Jai to marry Vennela even though she knew about Rashmi ?

Did V share the reports with Deva? He needs to know.

Waiting for the next part pl. 

Thank you Rachna for your comments...
I am loving it...

Hope we will get answers to all questions of yours one by one...
Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 6 years ago

Part 4 : Decision Taken

My mind is wandering around her right now.

Reshmi, the girl I fall in love with. She is an energetic girl always make the whole environment lively. I met her at my friend wedding for the first time and it's like love at first sight for me. Her beautiful face and talkative nature makes me fall in love with her. From Anand, my best friend, I get to know that she is looking for job. I befriend with her and make her join my firm too. Days by days in one year time, I have become her best friend and she still doesn't know that I am in love with her. Although I felt many times she also does love me but it could be my imagination too.

Anand is the only one knows about my feelings towards Reshmi in my friends circle. Not many aware of it. That how I kept my personal life secret.

Speaking of the Devil, Anand is calling me. I shared everything with him. At first he was shocked too.

Anand :  Jai, I am so sorry for your loss. Are you seriously going to marry the girl your mother   chose for you? How about Reshmi?

Jai :  Bro, I left with no choice. It's my mother's last wish. I can't ignore it. She is my mom Anand. My  love is not important than my mom wish

Anand : But bro, how you can marry the girl you hardly knows? Will you be able to love her? Don't tell   me that you are going to tell her that you can't love her and you marry her just for mom last wish

Jai keeping silent.

Anand : I knew it; you're stupid brain will think of this only. You are ruining your life and that girl life too.What's her name by the way?

Jai   : Her name is Vennela. I already left my life to fate. I am going with the flow. Bro, the wedding is in 3 weeks. You should be here.

Anand    : Bro, don't do this. Please...

Jai : Sorry Bro. Decision made. I really want you to attend my most important event in my life. Don't     inform anyone yet. I will tell them after my marriage. You have to come. Period.

Jai said that and cut the call. On the other hand, Anand hits his forehead thinking what life had make his Best Friend cum Brother took this decision.

Anand prays everything will goes well and hope happiness will engulfed Jai and Vennela name kind of familiar to him. He put that thoughts aside and decides to tell his wife, Syamala that Jai is getting married and they will attend it.

3 weeks passed just like that. Vennela brought to her aunt house at the same village since bride and bridegroom cannot meet each other before wedding as per the rituals.

Jai and Vennela take part in all the rituals. Deva decides to keep the marriage simple but still its looks grand with the whole village people celebrating with the news Vennela is getting married to their Head son, Jai. The village people really fond with Deva family and always treat Vennela as their daughter.

Vennela doesn't invite any of her friends. She thoughts to invite her best friend but afraid she will scold her for taking this decision for family sake. But there is two reasons Vennela accept for the marriage one, it's her atta last wish another one she decides to find by herself who poisoned her attai. After checking with everyone casually, what Atta consumed that day, only some temple prashadam came to her from Hyderabad. She starts to doubt someone envy over Jai and taking revenge. She needs to find it by herself. She can't make other life more miserable by sharing this news. 

Present time.

Jai roaming around the room  with mobile in his hand, to call Reshmi or not. At the same time, door opened and Anand stand there with Syamala.

Jai : Bro, you came? Jai jumped to hug him.

Anand : Of course, Jai. How I can miss your most important event. By the way why are you feeling restless?

Jai : Bro, I don't think I can proceed with this wedding.

Anand and Syamala shocked to hear it...

To be continued. .. 

ps: Didnt proof read..Sorry for the any grammar mistakes and spelling errors. TQ

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 6 years ago
Kairalove55 thumbnail
Thanks for the update but Short one 😭 ...
Hmm dats ok I know the reason...
I liked Jai POV this time as already told... and now wat is that dilemma at the end 😲 ... hope he won't run away at last minute
Waiting for a big and huge update next.. can't wait story to unfold...
Anby ji next update soon this time πŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
On Anby thanks for updating. πŸ€—
Please don't make us wait for so long before the next update. πŸ˜”

Am loving this story of these two people who have given up themselves to the hands of fate, not knowing that something beautiful is round the corner. For both of them.

Vennela has made some progress in tracking down what happened to Latha. She was poisoned. 

I wonder what her next steps would be? Would she share the same with Jai?

And last minute hitch from Jai??? Now that is very irresponsible on Jai's part, but I am sure there is a reason.

Pl bring it on Anby.

Oh btw, that poster is so cute 
sandhiya_1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautiful update AnbuπŸ˜›   Indeed a very good decision made.. Hope the guy doesn't end up doing something silly at the end..

And the poster is😳
Edited by sandhiya_1195 - 6 years ago
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ok whats up with this guy first he want to give the fate a chance then he wants to run away at the last moment not liking this indecision he shld have totally talked to rashmi and then vennela and cleared rhings but alas the story has to go forward and i cant wait to read more
Loving the story