Jai Vennela FanFiction - Are We Meant to Be- Part 10, Pg 16, 12th Feb

Posted: 6 years ago
Vanakkkam Makkalae... My friend asked me to write a fanfiction on Prabhas and Anushka So I decided to write on Mirchi Jai and Vennela ... After almost 3 years I am back again in writing... I am not that great in writing But still will try my best...

Index : 
Part 1:   You , Me and ...
Part 2 : The Promise
Part 3  : Dilemma
Part 5  : Confusion
Note : Sorry
Part 6 : The Vows
Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 6 years ago
Part 1 : You , Me and...   

Whole house is in celebration mood. The kids running here and there playing with each other. Teenagers looking through their favorite's movie clips and thinking what song to dance for the receptions. Elders discussing some important matters and few some of them playing card enjoying themselves. Everyone are enjoying the moments except one person.

That one person roaming furiously in his room. Clueless about the next step he should take. One side his unsaid one sided love, another side his late mother's final wish. He totally shattered from inside and still hoping some miracle will happen and will take him out from this misery.

Jai Devraj fondly called as Jai. His face clearly showing he is not in the happy mood. The frowns visible on his face. He keeps on looking at his phone and thinking to call her or not. Rehsmi name shown in the caller ID, his best friend whom he secretly in love with. He really wants to run away from here and goes to her confessed his feelings. If life could be that simple...   

He recalling the incidents happened few weeks ago. After many years, his mom Latha brings him to their hometown for the festival there.  Jai, who doesn't know about existence of his Dad, his hometown and his relatives felt new feelings when meet them for the first time. He liked all of them the moment he met them. He got to know he has many cousins Arjun, Vikram, Sri, Divya, Rekha and few more. He spends most of the time with his Dad and shares everything to him.

Although he felt happy meeting with them, there is always a thought why his mom bring him here suddenly and not before that. Seeing his mom felt happy meeting all, Jai decided to keep that thought aside. Few days passed with happy memories until she came.Vennela is her name. Everyone there called her Vennu fondly. I can see she is the pampered child in between all my cousins. Even my Appa pampered her a lot. I used to tilt down a lot when talking with girls but not in the case with Vennela. She is 5'10 inch with chubby cheeks and slim figure. I face palmed myself seeing the direction of my thinking goes. That moment I never thought the one with a pretty face innocent smile will ruin my life forever.

Vennela is a Degree holder in Computer Science and currently working in Hyderabad. Why I never come across with her at Hyderabad. Wished I never come across with her at any time but fate seems had some other plans. She gets close with my mom and my mom starts looking for her for each and every need. Sometimes I get irritated seeing my mom calling her every time. It's not like I hate her presence around my mother. She is very caring towards mom but some unknown fear starts rising from time to time.

As I feared Amma expressed her feelings wished me marry Vennela. I was shocked to the core. Now I know why I felt uneasy seeing Amma closeness with Vennela. I clearly told Amma that I can't marry Vennela because I love Reshmi. I can see the disappointment in Amma face but Amma need to know about it.  I can never marry anyone except Reshmi. Although Amma felt disappointed, she accepts my decision and never forces me on it. Few days passed with more happy moments and all these days I tried to avoid Vennila. It is not like I am close with her. It is always Hi Hi Bye Bye relationship between us. We never talked to each other closely like I talked with my other cousins. There is some unknown tension present between us.

After bid adieu to Appa, Amma and everyone, I left to Hyderabad alone. Amma said she want to spend more time here with Appa. Seeing their longing and love for each other many years, I let Amma stay and promised her will come here every weekends.  One week passed just like that and I am getting ready to visit Appa and Amma. That moment I received a call from Vennela. Since when I saved Vennela number in my mobile and why she calling me out of the blue? That's the questions rose in my mind. 

At first I thought want to avoid her calls but she keeps on calling me. With an irritating tone, I picked up her call.

She makes me more irritating with her ordering tone asking me to get ready and she is on her way to pick me up. Oh God, why I have to go home with this girl. Before I replied she cuts the call.

10 minutes passed and she is here to pick me up. I grabbed  my luggage and went to her car. Silent prevails between us inside her car and instead of going to highway, she changed the route to Vasundara Hospital. She just stay silent when I keep on asking her why we are going to Hospital and who is there. Once we reached the parking lot, she dropped the bomb saying His Mom, Latha admitted in hospital due to Food Poisoning but it was too severe.

I felt like my whole world collapsing. How a mere food poisoning can be harmful. I starts mumbling and run to meet my mom. Vennela followed my behind which I don't care at all. That moment Only my mom is in my mind. Just a 2 mins distance felt like forever. At last I reached the Emergency Care Unit and saw my mom smiling when look at me.

Latha : Jai, Come here dear.

Jai : What happen to you Amma..

and Jai starts crying like a little child. 

To Be Continued ... 

Awesome awesome awesome...
Thank you sooo much... 😊
Nice plot... waiting for next one...
Originally posted by shafy_MN

Super start

Thank you πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Kairalove55

Awesome awesome awesome...
Thank you sooo much... 😊
Nice plot... waiting for next one...

Thank you Jeevi...
Next one still thinking...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Loved ur writing...really a superb start πŸ‘πŸΌ
Eagerly waiting for the next part πŸ˜³
Part 2 : The Promise

The week passed in jet speed,so much happened. Still Jai can't accept the fact that his mother no more with him. Although he able to recover from the loss. Doing daily routine as usual but his mind keep on thinking of his mom.  

Latha : Jai, Come here dear.

Jai : What happen to you Amma..

Jai starts crying like a little child. Latha  hold Jai hands and assuring him everything will be fine. Jai crying more loud seeing his mom state. Then Latha saw Deva standing at the corner sobbing alone. Latha signals him to come near her and asked him to take care of Jai and everyone .

Her next request shocks everyone. Latha asked Deva to promise her to make sure Jai and Vennala married to each other. Jai totally blank and keep on weeping while Deva looks at his sisters family and Latha. His Brother in Law nods for it and Deva promised while Jai looks on them. Latha after get promise from his husband breaths last while looking at Vennela at the door entrance. Jai continously crying holding his Amma. All the rituals went well. Vennela take care of everything since Jai and Deva not in good state to manage anything.

Weeks passed and Appa decides to get us married and here I am roaming in my room thinking to elope from here and go to my Reshmi.

Vennela POV

Vennela mom and her aunts dressing her up as bride for the marriage which will be held in few hours. Happiness not visible in Vennela face. She agreed for this marriage only for Deva mama request and his promise to her Late Latha Attai. 

She recalling the incidents happened few weeks ago. She planned to visit her hometown and bought few things her Attai but once reached there she got to know her attai collapsed and rushed to nearby hospital there. After checked with the hospital, Vennela bring them to town hospital.  The next moment she called Jai and brings him here too. She never interacts with Jai that much. Only hi and bye. She mostly spends time with her Deva Mama and Latha Attai. 

At first, she hesitates to call him. That's why when she called him and told him she will be coming to pick him up and cuts the call before he answered.  The moment he gets into the car, it's clearly visible he fully irritated with her behavior but its need to be done. He keeps on asking her where they are going and at last her break the news that Latha Attai in hospital due to food poisoning. His face lost all the colors and he just run to ECU, I felt as sorry for him as I know the feeling lost of parents.

After taking care of their needs, she went to meet the Doctor. Shocking news was waits for her.

Vennela: Yes Doctor, u wants to meet me regarding Mrs.Latha Deva?

Doctor    : Yes, what is your relation with her? Daughter or?

Vennela: No no. I am her niece. She is my aunt. What about her health? She will be cured right?

Doctor    : Actually Ms.Vennela. Mrs.Latha has been poisoned

Vennela starts stammering.

Vennela: How come Doctor? When?

Doctor    : She won't be survived since the poison had spread all over her body. Hope you will take care of it. And we still are doing some examination to check what kind of slow poison is that.

Vennala left the Doctor room after saying thank you. She can't believe someone could poison her sweet Attai.

She rushed to share this with Deva mama but unknown to her another shock waiting for her. The moment she reached the room, she just stunned at entrance when Deva Mama promising her attai that Jai and Vennela will be married to each other and he will make it happen. Vennela just dropped all the reports hearing it and she couldn't take her eyes from her attai who looks at her breathing her last.

Her attai looks still haunting her till now like she wants her to take care of her family. But how she can marry Jai. She can't marry him. In fact she can't marry any one that her parents choose. 

To be continued... 

Awesome one
Loved it
But poisoned who could dat be
I hope he doesnt elope stupid boy
Thanks for Update,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Start.😊
Both Parts were So Interesting.😊
Jai's Mother became attached to Vennela,it was so Nice.😊
Latha asked Jai to marry Jai but he don't want to,he loves someone.😭
Jai didn't like Vennela,it was so sad.😭
Latha was dead due to Food Poison,it was so sad.😭
Latha took Promise that make Jai and Vennela Marriage,it was so interesting.😊
Vennela also don't want to marry Jai.😭
The Story is getting So Interesting.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
                                                                               PriyaSweety-Anu

plot has more turns day by day...  I love it...  It was too good and I wonder y you were in dilemma... But No cliffhanger anymore Anby Ji...  Pretty please... You have to update soon this time...  No excuse πŸ˜‰...  Will be waiting as usual😳