Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alexlovestoread thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Did anyone catch yesterday's episode? It was AMAZING!!! Their dance and hugs, I mean the chemistry between them is so amazing and the bond, I mean Shakti was so happy for punit after Bir's score came and the hug they shared!!! Too cute! Their relationship(friendship or not) is just awwworthy. They're goals either way.
Swagster thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alexlovestoread

Did anyone catch yesterday's episode? It was AMAZING!!! Their dance and hugs, I mean the chemistry between them is so amazing and the bond, I mean Shakti was so happy for punit after Bir's score came and the hug they shared!!! Too cute! Their relationship(friendship or not) is just awwworthy. They're goals either way.

Yes oh my god I was just going to comment on that. That tiny dance was so cute and heartfelt. Ek toh KKHH ki tune, aur doosra the way he was holding her!! Also, that hug was so adorable, like she was genuinely happy for him ❤️
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aah I am so sad I don't have gif programs anymore. I want to gif everything they do. Maybe I will get it again
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I actually noticed ki shakti was damn happy for him. Like idk I felt he was ott sad on losing out the other week and really wanted this win. Like her reaction was like she really knew how much this win meant to him. Maybe I am thinking too much but felt that she was as happy as he was for his win.  Like genuinely happy.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Did anyone also notice how handsy these two are? They are always touching each other. Last episode I noticed it more than usual. High fives are normal but at one point Shakti reached to grab his hand I think.
Swagster thumbnail
Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Did anyone also notice how handsy these two are? They are always touching each other. Last episode I noticed it more than usual. High fives are normal but at one point Shakti reached to grab his hand I think.

YESS.. I was just watching the episode again, and I saw a very tiny part of her reaching for his hand, when Remo Sir asks Punit about his thoughts on the final showdown 
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
^ Thank you for telling me when it happened. I wanted to go watch it again but couldn't remember when it occurred.

It looks like she is holding his hand 😳

Swagster thumbnail
So today we got a genuine hand hold AND a "mujhe pyaar hogaya hai" selfie xP 😳
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
So was Raghav hinting at Punit Shakti today? He either pointed at Shakti lamp or someone backstage but I don't think this is a joke!
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even before Dance +, there was news that Shanit were 'dating' dunno if it's true, anyway it's their personal life so :)