Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I like shakti with two man one amar another punit
After amar committed that ship sink
But really wish shanit become couple, but in jdj there some link up in Lauren & punit I thought that ship also sink
But still that ship sink its gr8

& if they don't become couple that no harms some chemistry meant to just watch & dream about it like srk kajol
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
they are a gift that just keep on giving, whether intentionally or unintentionally. Like seriously Punit, see how Shakti and Dharmesh are standing right in front of their seat? There is a lot of space there. He literally kept moving until he bumped into her. He is not even between their two seats!! I wish I still had photoshop so I could gif this. 

Punit tapping shakti's shoulder over and over again

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 6 years ago
Swagster thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

they are a gift that just keep on giving, whether intentionally or unintentionally. Like seriously Punit, see how Shakti and Dharmesh are standing right in front of their seat? There is a lot of space there. He literally kept moving until he bumped into her. He is not even between their two seats!! I wish I still had photoshop so I could gif this. 

Punit tapping shakti's shoulder over and over again

This is gold πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have a question guys don't you feel that in season 2 Shakti and Punit were more conscious but in season 3 they are less conscious. Because when the gave a standing ovation to 4-5 performances.
Punit was standing always closer to Shakti. In season 2 they apart from the dance, they never touched
each other during the episode. In one segment questions were being asked to Shakti, Punit, Dharmesh and Raghav. One question was who would they choose as dance partner? Shakti said Raghav but Punit said Shakti. We know Punit and Dharmesh are very good friends, they are just like brothers but still he spoke Shakti

And another interesting thing that I don't know whether everyone here knows or not but Dharmesh is the reason why Kunwar Amar and Charlie Chauhan are together. Charlie told this in Nach Baliye. So
if he acts as a cupid for Punit and Shakti, then it would be amazing. If we can figure out their chemistry on TV screens, then they could have also noticed that. Right?
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: agirlhasnoname.

Mygoodness!!  ShaNit killed it β­οΈ Haha, Punit koi bhi mauka nai chodta πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Uppu u here😲
Swagster thumbnail
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWej_UdnZaR/

My dear shippers, something for us to drool on πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Lagta hai ek mini dance toh hone wala hai.. Woh bhi King Khan ke samne β€οΈ
Can someone post the picture? I don't know how to do it and that's why I put up the link.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
During DID and later in JDJ I was deprived of ShaNit performances. In JDJ I was upset that they were not paired together. And then during the partner switch when they finally got together they didn't even do a romantic act. This is making up for those times. Now I get to see lots of ShaNit dances...still not enough though πŸ˜†
Can't wait to see this SRK dance
Swagster thumbnail
https://youtu.be/6Wh4P5GHA5Q
SBS did a day out with Punit. Just thought I'd share it with you all πŸ˜Š
Swagster thumbnail
5 SECONDS OF PURE MAGIC β€οΈβ€οΈ
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
I was on vacation. Missed last week's episode. So last week's Saturday episode the two going crazy over "just friends" comment made laugh, because you know there have been rumors about them and supposedly they are "JUST FRIENDS"