Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

21July2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HappySoul-4va

hahahahah i love the categorization Toshu...

yes, they are on the edge and in couple of months they will join that category for sure...

have seen a Pani FC , they have posted soem 10 parts to prove PaNi exists and my shipper heart danced its heart out πŸ˜ƒ..

I will ping the FC wait,,
Pani_hamesh... please do check this out..
I am on cloud PaNi πŸ˜†

Haha thnx ashuπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
They'll surely b in that category.. Its like they r desperate to enter that categoryπŸ˜†πŸ€’
Okaaay I'll check that account.. There's some prob with my WiFi connection due to baarish ka pani so I'll check tmrwπŸ˜† my accounts r not opening manπŸ˜†
U kno evn aftr shippers prove that pani exists those dumbheads stay blind to all of itπŸ˜†
I sometimes pity them so muchπŸ˜†
ac2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why did Raj Baddhan specifically mention BMW among all the cars available in India in the question 'long walk on the beach or long drive in a BMW'? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
HappySoul-4va thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ac2000

Why did Raj Baddhan specifically mention BMW among all the cars available in India in the question 'long walk on the beach or long drive in a BMW'? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

is it..can you share the link...I dont knw my Insta is acting weird, nothing is loading ..

Any questions related to Baba or their chemistry ...anything abt babies ??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
HappySoul-4va thumbnail

Originally posted by: 21July2014

Haha thnx ashuπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
They'll surely b in that category.. Its like they r desperate to enter that categoryπŸ˜†πŸ€’
Okaaay I'll check that account.. There's some prob with my WiFi connection due to baarish ka pani so I'll check tmrwπŸ˜† my accounts r not opening manπŸ˜†
U kno evn aftr shippers prove that pani exists those dumbheads stay blind to all of itπŸ˜†
I sometimes pity them so muchπŸ˜†

yeah,,,is it true that Leena is following baby?? and Deepa di is liking the Pani edits and caps ????

I dnt want to talk abt those Junk heads as they are in dreams of getting close to Baba and dng things with him, may be that is why they cant stand PaNi or Niti ..losers 

HappySoul-4va thumbnail
hey Pani world..whats gng on... 
the thread is so silent πŸ˜²
StreamOfHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on new thread πŸ‘ and hello everyone.. Baby (Rebbee) tujhe meri yad nhn ati 😭
StreamOfHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PILU123

.we will when will u return from malaysia?

Tu Malaysia chali gae πŸ˜” Kuala Lumpur men meri behn ha ja mil le us se πŸ˜†
Alinasara thumbnail
Niti is suffering from high fever
Alinasara thumbnail
Niti give panifeels in iv with rajbhaddan