Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 11 - No wonder Malar was fine with losing the bracelet, it's not real gold! ðŸ˜† Poor Tamil, worrying that he lost the bracelet. ðŸ˜³ It was cute too that being a wrestler and a Hanuman bakth, he's afraid of ghosts! ðŸ˜› But on a serious note, the makers need to limit the screen time allocated to Ganga, she's bloody annoying! ðŸ¤¢
Srutika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: incorrigible

@srutika[/DIV]

How's the Marathi version going? Please tell me the show stays on track. Zee has a track record of ruining shows after the first 100-200 episodes.

[/DIV]

The show in Marathi is going well, they're focusing on the character development of Tamizh equivalent in the show, when comparing both the Tamil version is going fast, they don't drag as much compared to Marathi version.
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi friends !! ðŸ¤—

Have been wanting to catch this serial since June, after getting to know that Siddarth and Sameera are the leads .. don't have Zee Tamizh, so planning to use the app.

Hope to join you all soon in the discussions! ðŸ˜Š
Anushya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi all!! to tell the truth I was seeing this serial's ads everywhere,so much so that I saw it in a theatre while watching maragadha nanayam movie🤣
I was like what is happening here😕konjam over ah porangalo nu😆
And so I watched it and here I am!! I like the lead pair so much!!hero is too cute
I am new to watching Zee serials!!now watching RKPM,poove poochudava and YNM..even my mom  loves these serials!!she quit serials after TMS!!hope to have more fun interaction here!!
serial1 thumbnail
How many minutes video are you able to watch in ozee app.
I get a max of 6 minutes only(not in india)
incorrigible thumbnail
Originally posted by: serial1

That's odd. I get the full 20-30 minutes. In Malaysia that is. Which country are you watching from?
serial1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: incorrigible

That's odd. I get the full 20-30 minutes. In Malaysia that is. Which country are you watching from?

Dubai,mostly miss all serials coz of time constrain n kid.tried repeated installing everythin vain ðŸ˜­
Edited by serial1 - 6 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I get a blank screen exactly after 7 minutes (when ad is supposed to play) but video resumes after a  while. 
serial1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SillyPepper

I get a blank screen exactly after 7 minutes (when ad is supposed to play) but video resumes after a  while. 

My total run time is itself 6 r 7 mins
incorrigible thumbnail

Dubai,mostly miss all serials coz of time constrain n kid.tried repeated installing everythin vain ðŸ˜­

Perhaps you could trying watching on the browser rather than on the app? That's what I used to do before I downloaded the app and the browser worked just fine.