RekKa Ketti Prakudhu Manasu Discussion - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by doot

Hy shree, preethi here. πŸ˜‰Thank god atleast you replied. I was checking out for 2 days for replies  I was like *am i the only one who is liking this show??*πŸ˜† . I have companyπŸ˜› Lets be regular and make updates

Hi Preethi, yes, I plan on being a regular, looking forward to interact with you! πŸ€— 
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

oh...Ll try watching then😳

Yaar, this is going a million times better than our VR is going at the moment so pls do jump on board! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by incorrigible

I've not seen the female lead in any other serial before so she seems like a good fit with this show for me. Perhaps it's the hangover effect from her previous show that makes her seems like a misfit to the rest?
I thought it's pakka village story...And  it looked like her facial features  didn't fit that backdrop while watching d promo...now got to know she got transferred in to d like Malar in Nadaswaram ...
Originally posted by incorrigible

Yaar, this is going a million times better than our VR is going at the moment so pls do jump on board! πŸ˜†
seriously ...I started watching BigBoss only to escape from Suntv torture πŸ˜†...Is there repeat  telecast for this soap?
Just installed and checked jiotv ...App got live streaming of this channel...Will watch there :)
If they could just tone down the villi's and her chamcha's antics, then I would seriously have nothing at all to complain about the show, it's just very sweet, endearing and refreshing. Edited by incorrigible - 6 years ago
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

seriously ...I started watching BigBoss only to escape from Suntv torture πŸ˜†...Is there repeat  telecast for this soap?
Hey there! I kinda stumbled upon this show and started watching it since the guy looked familiar ( long back he participated in Azhagiya Tamil Mayan). I think you can watch it in Ozee app. Repeat is on 11.30 a.m, not much helpful timing.
Originally posted by SillyPepper

[
Hey there! I kinda stumbled upon this show and started watching it since the guy looked familiar ( long back he participated in Azhagiya Tamil Mayan). I think you can watch it in Ozee app. Repeat is on 11.30 a.m, not much helpful timing.
Thanks a lot πŸ˜³...Didn't know that Zee had a app...I almost stopped watching Zeetv after they butchered my fav soap/ pair...But Zee tamil is refreshing :)...I m VIPπŸ˜†...ok with any timing after 10am πŸ˜†
Cool then ,LOL! I  stumbled during Eid holidays.So far So good.
@ -sevenstreaks- & SillyPepper

I'm also watching on Ozee, as there is no Zee Tamil where I am. And surprisingly, the app works reasonably well, except for too many ads.

@srutika

How's the Marathi version going? Please tell me the show stays on track. Zee has a track record of ruining shows after the first 100-200 episodes.
Edited by incorrigible - 6 years ago