Sensational South

India-Forums

Sensational South
Sensational South

PrAnushka FF- First Impressions Part-8 updated (Page 6)

sweety1025 Senior Member
sweety1025
sweety1025

Posted: 18 July 2017 at 7:28am | IP Logged
PART-3

Vikram introduces Ashmith and his sister Vishali to everyone.

Amar moves forward for a shake hand, but no he is the great Ashmith Suryavanshi... why will he shake hand with some random businessman.

Saasha tried to study him... He is not the one who he appears to be... he is different, his intense eyes have some other spark in them; as if he understood that someone is studying his eyes, he covered them with shades. Saasha gasped and turned away.

Both the sisters went to their other guest and introduced themselves, she in a very polite manner shook her hands with a smile which made them both happy. Vikram, who knew Ashmith well, didn't want to hurt his new friends.

"Amar, let's go we are getting late Vikram said hurriedly

Amar just nodded his head in reply. Saasha very well knew he was hurt, she may fight with him and hate him, but for her no one else has the right to hate or hurt her cousin. She considers him as her very very... very close friend.

"Amar, I'm going to sit with you she said slowly, only audible to him and he looked at her hiding his smile

"Let Vikram and Ashu sit beside, she winked and opened the door for him.

Ashu knew Saasha is up to something as she is not the one to let go of any chance in pulling her leg.

Vikram opened the other door for him and was about to get in. Saasha ran towards him, "Thank you Vikram, you're so sweet... You opened the car door for me!!

Vikram looked confused, she pushed him and sat inside giggling. Ashmith who was beside Vikram held him and glared at Saasha, He moved a step forward to confront but stood still seeing her playful smile.

"Saasha, sit behind. Let Vikram sit there Ashu who was behind her frowned at her for the stupid act.

"No Ashu, I don't want to get bored sitting with you. Only Amar can have fun with me.

"So, you are indirectly hinting me that Ashu is boring? Right Saasha Vikram raised his brow

Amar and the two sisters are shocked at his statement.

They understood that they can never predict Vikram Mathur, he might be the game changer

"Vi... Vikram, it's not like that; Ashu isn't boring She stammered

"I understand!!! He giggles seeing her face. "And what do you think Saasha? Only you know tease others... I'm no less

They laugh. Vikram sits beside Ashu and Ashmith sits with Vishali behind them.

"Thank God Vikram, got another member like me in my team. Saasha turned towards him with a smile.

Vikram smiled too, Ashu was looking at him adoringly which was noticed by Vikram. He doesn't want to make her feel embarrass, so he decided not to see her directly and took few glances through the rear-view mirror. He had fun watching Amar and Saasha's silly fights.

Ashmith was busy in hearing Vishali talks. Saasha doesn't know why, but she kept staring at Ashmith every now and then... for a few times even his eyes met hers, and she turned away.

She wanted to know if there was something between Ashmith and Vishali, Whether Ashmith was a good listener or he was listening due to his interest for the speaker. But then again only Vishali was speaking, Ashmith never spoke a word. They never heard his voice.

"Vikram, I see your sister and friend are least bothered about the world, neither of them spoke a word to us? Saasha asked

Vikram laughed. "Saasha, Ashmith never speaks to anyone on their first meet, give him some time, and I'm sure you'll be his favorite one, he winked.

Amar applied the brake suddenly, making everyone hurt their heads. Saasha was so shocked with Vikram's statement.

"What did you just say Vikram? asked Amar in surprise

"I was just pulling her leg Amar, But what was that? Are you ok?

"Amar, what happened?, Ashu queried rubbing her forehead

"Do... Dog, there was a dog, I'm so sorry, he said and checked on Saasha

Saasha was looking out of the window.

Amar dropped his guests in their farmhouse and returned back with his cousins.

Saasha saw her mom standing in front of the door and shooked her head.

Mrs. Patel ran towards Ashu and started her questions while panting.

"Mom, Mom cool, everything was ok Ashu held her mom and calmed her

Mrs. Patel kissed her forehead telling "I know my daughter is the best.

Ashmith was so tired, he always hated to travel, if not for Vikram he would never come to Hyderabad.

After taking a cool shower, he laid down on the soft bed looking at the ceiling, He always had this habit of recollecting the things he had done from morning; but that night nothing came to his mind than Saasha and her contagious smile. He kept tossing and turning on the bed, but Saasha's thoughts didn't left him. He took out his Laptop and started doing his office work, the only way to distract himself from any thought.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlingdewdropsonalisharma1hasi.83tweetie19Bindu.PriyaSweety-AnuPenfolk.LovelyDreamer.

Dwipanita IF-Sizzlerz
Dwipanita
Dwipanita

Posted: 18 July 2017 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Haha. Vikram and Sasha's taunts were funny in one side where in another side Asmith's thinking about Sasha was so cute Embarrassed

loved this feel good wala funny update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety1025

sonalisharma1 Senior Member
sonalisharma1
sonalisharma1

Posted: 18 July 2017 at 8:11am | IP Logged
"that night nothing came to his mind than Saasha and her contagious smile. He kept tossing and turning on the bed, but Saasha's thoughts didn't left him. He took out his Laptop and started doing his office work, the only way to distract himself from any thought."
These lines r like surprise Asmith's thinking about sashaDay Dreaming

sweety1025

PriyaSweety-Anu IF-Sizzlerz
PriyaSweety-Anu
PriyaSweety-Anu

Posted: 18 July 2017 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for PM,Dear.Smile
It was Amazing Part.Smile
Ashmith attitude was so interesting.Smile
Shasha feelings on Ashmith on seeing his Eyes was so Cute.Embarrassed
Shasha act to makes Ashu and Vikram sit beside,it was so Cute.Smile
Vikram Character was so Nice.Smile
Shasha staring at Vikram was so Interesting.Smile
Shasha became shocked when Vikram said that she will become Favourite to Ashmith.Wink
Amar Jealousy for this was so Interesting.Smile
Here,Ashmith also thinking about Shasha was so Interesting.Smile
The Story is getting So Interesting.Smile
Please Update Next Part soon.Smile

PriyaSweety-Anu

sweety1025

hasi.83 Goldie
hasi.83
hasi.83

Posted: 18 July 2017 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Nice and cute update sweety... Clap Clap Clap

Even though they didn't have a proper conversation... still attracted towards each other... waiting to see whats up with them in next parts...

Thanks for the update dear..

Clap Clap Clap

sweety1025

Penfolk IF-Sizzlerz
Penfolk
Penfolk

Posted: 19 July 2017 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
That was cute!
And I specifically loved this line..
as if he understood that someone is studying his eyes, he covered them with shades. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety1025hasi.83

sweety1025 Senior Member
sweety1025
sweety1025

Posted: 22 July 2017 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dwipanita

Haha. Vikram and Sasha's taunts were funny in one side where in another side Asmith's thinking about Sasha was so cute Embarrassed

loved this feel good wala funny update

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Thank you
sweety1025 Senior Member
sweety1025
sweety1025

Posted: 22 July 2017 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonalisharma1

"that night nothing came to his mind than Saasha and her contagious smile. He kept tossing and turning on the bed, but Saasha's thoughts didn't left him. He took out his Laptop and started doing his office work, the only way to distract himself from any thought."
These lines r like surprise Asmith's thinking about sashaDay Dreaming

LOL
Thank youEmbarrassed

Go to top