Nice update dear

Thanks for the pm

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sweety1025 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Finally I get time.
Such an awesome update yaar! I totally loved it. Loved this track. Love triangle. And then jealousy track from Ashmith. Specially when ur competitor is also very handsome smart, has already impressed ur girl and and and specially when he is enemy. Such an awesome track. Thanks a lot.
Now eagerly waiting for next part

We don't know whether a guy impresses his gal or not, but if he is lat den definitely his enemy will impress his gal.. 
Lets see when will Ashmith admit his feelings
Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜ณ
sweety1025 thumbnail
                                              PART-7

That early morning sun was as bright as Saasha's smile, she cuddled with her blanket not willing to get out the bed, but her sisters were pulling her blanket with some cute antics which made her to smile for whole time instead of the irritation she generally gets when someone disturbs her sleep.

After 10 minutes she woke up as she got the phone from Vikram. She lifted the call and said Hello with her usual charm and smiled but she didn't get any response but a gasp from the other side and then the call was disconnected. She saw her phone screen which now displayed her Prabhas wallpaper. She was worried and dialed the number again but her call was left unanswered.

The other side it was Ashmith who called from Vikram's mobile to check if she was ok. As soon as he heard her voice he realized she was perfectly alright and gasped killing his excitement, he know he can't continue the conversation with her, he disconnected the call and deleted it from call log.

He placed the phone on the table and went back to his room to make his friend believe that he was sleeping.

After a couple of minute Vikram checked his mobile, he had one missed call, he expected it to be from Ashu but it was her sister's. He called her back and was surprised hearing the response from other side.

"Ashu.." he said softly

"Vikram, Saasha is not here, anything important that you called her?"

He forgot about the missed call, he continued "Actually I thought of calling you itself, but I was wondering if I can? So I called her."

Ashu blushed "You can call me anytime Vikram, no need to hesitate"

Vikram smiled "I want to ask you can we all, I mean you, Saasha, Preethi, Amar, Ashmith, my sister and me can go for lunch?"

"Of course, we can, anyways we are so bored today and was making all plans which we will never execute for once at least" she laughed

"Vikram, but Amar can't come as he left to Chennai for some work" she added

"No problem Ashu, I'll pick you people at 11?"

"Sure, Bye"

"Bye"

"So Saasha, now tell me... what happened yesterday?" Ashu asked Saasha

Saasha narrated the whole story

"Woah!! That guy seems to be very good, I want to thank him for helping you to feel better"

"Don't know Ashu, yesterday he came like my savior and I don't even have his details

I don't know if I'll ever meet him or not" she said very sadly

"Offo Don't worry my baby. You will definitely meet him" she said caressing her hair

Saasha hugged her sis

As said Vikram was on time, Mrs. Patel insisted him to come in, but he apologized and took her leave.

Today the journey was different, Ashmith was driving and his love sat with him.

Vishali didn't joined them as she was still having back pain, Saasha didn't want Vikram and Ashu to sit apart, Preethi never liked front seat, so she was not left with any choice.

She decided to not look at him or utter a single word with anyone. Butterflies were flying in his stomach seeing her beside him, wasn't it how he wanted to be? Exactly he wanted that but with a small change, she should be herself not the one like she is behaving now. Though she didn't look at him for once, he was happy for this small moment. Everyone remained silent, and for the first time Ashmith didn't like this silence, the man who always preferred to be in quiet places now hated it. He wanted to start the conversation, but he was worried if Saasha will be angry.. so even he decided to stay quiet. He played the radio, RJ was giving tips on how to persuade an angry girl. Saasha didn't care and Ashmith was hearing carefully, The RJ said place a kiss on her cheek.., Saasha's eyes widened, Ashmith stopped the car and leaned towards her, Saasha turned towards him and pushed him back and glared at him; Ashmith was puzzled. Everyone were laughing at back and Saasha glared at them too.

"Saasha stop imagining things, poor guy was trying to help you and you hurt him?" Preethi asked.

She looked confusingly

Preethi showed the insect which was in front of her, she screamed and moved back as if she was glued to the seat. Now even Ashmith laughed and removed the insect. She thanked him and looked down, he was staring at her.

"Sorry" she uttered softly

"It's ok "he smiled and he again kept staring at her while she was playing on her phone

For the first time Vikram saw him smiling through his heart and he was happy for him. Ashmith you admit it or not, but I know you are madly in love with this girl' he thought.

Vikram coughed and tapped Ashmith's shoulder from behind

"Dude, start the car" he winked

"Ha.. ha.., sorry" he focused on his driving now.

They enjoyed their lunch.

Vikram and Ashu went for regular outings mostly followed by Ashmith and Saasha

Saasha agreed to join them to see if Vikram really loved her sister, she can't see her sister in pain. She was satisfied from what she observed in Vikram's eyes.

As Saasha was busy in noticing the blooming love between her sister and Vikram, another pair of eyes kept looking at her admiringly on their every meet, he tried to know her interests, read her mind and heart. And from what he knew about her, he kept on falling in love with her every day.

Edited by sweety1025 - 6 years ago
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweety1025

Raj is a mystery for few more episodes๐Ÿ˜›
Thank you for your lovely review๐Ÿ˜ณ

You are Welcome..Dear..๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for your Compliment..๐Ÿ˜ณ
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.๐Ÿ˜Š
It was Amazing Part.๐Ÿ˜Š
Ashmith called Saasha from Vikram phone to know If she is ok ,it was so Nice.๐Ÿ˜Š
Ashmith caring towards Saasha was so interesting.๐Ÿ˜Š
Vikram and Aashu Part was interesting.๐Ÿ˜Š
Ashmith and Saasha also went with Vikram and Aashu,it was so interesting.๐Ÿ˜Š
The Radio part was so Cute..๐Ÿ˜Š
Ashmith tried to remove insect from Saasha but she misunderstood and said sorry later,Interesting๐Ÿ˜Š
The feelings of Ashmith on Saasha was so Interesting.๐Ÿ˜Š
The Story is getting so Interesting.๐Ÿ˜Š
Please Continue soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
                                                                                          PriyaSweety-Anu
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahhh Mr. Ashmith i see you are in LOVE like crazy i think you should confess. And that moment when he went close to her ahh that moment was just ๐Ÿ‘
I loved thr update!!
It is amazing.
Cant wit for him to do what he has to.
Keep Writing 
Update soon 
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woohoo shasha shocked ๐Ÿคช Ashmith rockzz
Just loved this beautiful update. 
priya_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear
Ashmith shld make a move first
Love them
Thanks for n the pm
sweety1025 thumbnail
Thank you so much for reading๐Ÿค— and Am so so sorry for making you all wait for these many days
sweety1025 thumbnail
PART-8

Saasha was sitting in her lawn and wondered why Raj didn't yet come to take his ID card. She scanned the card for umpteenth time but she didn't find any of his personal details except the photo and some company name, which according to Amar's research didn't even exist.

She turned back to leave, she heard a sound coming from bushes, she rushed there to see to find nothing, this was happening daily now. She hears a sound but doesn't find anyone there and the strangest thing is no one else except her heard any sound.

Saasha was lost in thoughts.

"Saasha... dinner is ready, come inside Ashu came calling her but this girl is in her own world

Ashu shooked her which made Saasha startled.

"Cool.. Cool Saasha, its me, Ashu she consoled her

Saasha kept staring at her

Ashu caressed her cheeks "What happened dear?

"Ashu.. you believe me right?

"Yeah! I do believe you she said with a smile

"I heard that again she said in a low voice

Ashu sighed, "Listen Saasha, I said you already its just your imagination

"No Ashu, its not my imagination. Like you said if it was my imagination, I will hear it once or always but why do I hear only at this particular place?

"I said you many times to stop watching those stupid horror movies at night, they are effecting you

Saasha removed her sister hand from her face "You don't understand Ashu, its not what you think; I really hear that sound, AND I KNOW ITS REAL NOT MY IMAGINATION

"Saasha what happened?? Why are you so frightened? Amar asked dropping his luggage down

"Amar...Thank god you are back. These people are not.. Saasha's statement was cut by Ashu

"How was your trip Amar? Ashu asked him

He just came, let him take rest, you can talk about it later' Ashu said in a low voice and went to Amar

Saasha looked at Amar who was staring back at her, she managed to  smile and left

"Ashu what's wrong with this girl? Why was she so frightened?
"Leave it Amar. We'll talk about it later.

"Hmm He knew he can't rest until he gets to know what's bothering his cousin

"You have any plan to get in or you'll keep standing here for whole night?? Ashu winked

"Come fast Amar, food is hot, you need to have it now she dragged him inside

Saasha wanted to skip her dinner, but her aunt dragged her to the table.

Saasha was lost and ate little food.

"For the first time Am seeing Kumbakarna eat less and have dark circles he winked at Saasha

Everyone started laughing, She saw him and again she stared at her plate.

"Stop joking on my Saasha his Mom glared at him caressing Saasha's hair

Saasha smiled.

"Mom, you should stop taking her sides Amar pouted

"Let your Mom take her side, am there for you my son Mrs. Patel tapped his shoulder

"My lovely aunt he hugged her with his one hand

Amar questioned his mom showing Saasha with his eyes, to which his mom shooked her head.

Saasha sat alone in her room. Amar knocked her door and smiled.

She smiled back, he sat beside her.

"You didn't sleep? she asked him

"When you can't sleep how will I? he smiled

"Hmm? she raised her eyebrows

"Now, tell me what is bothering you? he asked holding her hand

"Amar, I hear some sounds coming from the bushes daily.. but none of them hears those sounds and they don't believe me she looked at him "I know even you don't

"who said I don't? I believe you Saasha, I always do he assured her

She smiled

"I have an idea to find what's that sound he smiles

"Idea?? What is that?

"Wait and watch he winks

"Ok, now you sleep; its 1 AM already he says while arranging the pillows for her

She layed down and held his hand when he was about to leave.

"Thank you she smiled

He smiled back and left

On the other side Ashmith is busy with his phone

"How did he knew? He shouted

"I'll see his end if he interferes in my life again

"Increase the security and never leave her alone especially in any public places

"Yeah I'll be back in few days

"No, I can't come now. Vikram needs me

"Listen, I need to know where he is staying here and what is he doing for his living

"Make sure you update me with his each move

He cuts the call and holds his head

"After 5 years, why are you back Raj Malhotra, what is left to take revenge on me?

He closes his eyes and few incidents flashes in his mind.