Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
oh teri! where is Sasha?? this is really a good thing to keep ur readers in suspense. now Ashmith will go to bring back Sasha whether she is in danger or any other problem
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where is Saasha keeping in suspense huh????
You write very well haven't got a chance to post a reply because been a bit busy but awesome contentπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

P:S. Can you PM when you next update⭐️
sweety1025 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for the delay
Got strucked up with many works and couldn't update
but today i'll post the next update
Thankew guys for reading and supporting my ff😊
sweety1025 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PART-5

"Mom, Saasha..."

"Now stop your nagging and tell where is she" their father lost his cool

"Dad calm down!!, she's safe and here itself... talking to her friend outside" Ashu finally said and Ashmith sighed running his hand through his hair

"Outside??, then what's wrong with you girls??

Why were you stammering to tell this?"

"Dad its Ciera outside" Preethi looked at Ashu if she can tell the truth and Ashu blinked her eyes

"Woah!! Ciera is here??" Mr. Patel exclaimed and Mrs. Patel's tensed face is replaced with a fierce look

Ashu looked at her mom before continuing "and even her Mom"

Mr. Patel face became pale and he looked at his wife just to see her muttering something; probably cursing someone within herself

Ashu now noticed Vikram who was confusingly looking at her not even understanding a point from what she told her parents, she managed to smile at him and he returned it back frowning

Mrs. Patel went away followed by her husband and everyone remained silent.

"Ashu tell me one thing, why is Aunt so serious on hearing about Ciera??" Amar asked unable to control his anxiety

"Ciera was Saasha's closest friend when we lived in Araku, she was a small girl when she lost her father, so Dad treated Ciera equal to us; later by dropping and picking Saasha at their house, he got into conversations with her mother and came to know that Ciera's mom was his childhood crush.

You know.., my dad never hides anything from my mom and he even cleared her that his love was only for her and he can never imagine anyone in her place. Even my mom didn't argue much as she trusts my father than herself. But Ciera's mom- Rosie aunt kept visiting our house very frequently than before, she used to call dad for some or other help... Mom didn't like it and then she made Dad to apply for transfer" Ashu paused

"Then what happened..." Vikram asked

"What will happen, Mom hated her so much and she didn't even inform us about shifting our place so that Rosie aunt will not know about it, one day when we came out of the school Mom and Dad picked us in car and left Araku forever, Poor Saasha di, she spent many nights sleepless and kept starving herself... She begged my mom to take her back to Araku but mom didn't listen to her and then dad somehow convinced di, she missed Ciera so much..." Preethi said with a sad expression

Even Ashmith felt bad for Saasha

"hmm... Past is past but I'm glad that they at least met now" Ashu smiled

Everyone agreed with her

"So, guys let's start our party its already late" Vikram said looking at his watch

"People get ready and choose your partners" Vikram said looking at Ashu

Vikram forwarded his hand and asked Ashu for dance, Preethi was ready with a handsome young man, Mrs. Patel angrily turned down her husband, Amar refused to dance with anyone waiting for his partner who is busy outside and Ashmith always hated such dances so even he turned down Vishali

"Start the music" Amar said loudly

A soft romantic music played, Amar and Ashmith's eyes were glued at the entrance waiting to see Saasha

Both were dragged on the dance floor by Vikram when a cool breeze touched Ashmith

He looked at the entrance to find a silhouette behind curtain, a smile adorned his face, he kept staring at it, the curtains blew due to air revealing the person behind it little.

He saw her eyes glowing like the twin suns, she moved forward, he lost it between his heart and brain... today most difficultly his brain wined over his heart telling that  "Your Ashmith Suryavanshi..; smart, rich and beautiful girls from all over the world are behind you and you... you are interested in this middle class- average beauty?? Forget her Ashmith, she isn't made for you, you deserve more than her" but all his brain talks went in vain seeing her, his heart conquered him completely, she looked gorgeous in her blue gown which was his favorite color too, her lively smile made her look more beautiful

He kept admiring her and turned away when he realized she was coming towards his direction, he got nervous thinking about dancing with her as he is not yet ready for it, he immediately asked Vishali for dance to keep himself busy but little did he know there was another gentleman standing right behind him with his hand forward and a wide smile on his lips waiting to dance with his cousin.

Ashmith got more and more nervous seeing her getting closer towards him, one part of him wanted to ask her for a dance and the other filled with pride was afraid of being rejected. His subconscious mind made an eye contact with her before he realized it she walked past behind him and hugged her cousin. It hurted seeing her hugging someone else but he kept telling himself  "C'mon dude, they are cousins and nothing is wrong in that, especially when you are no one but a stranger to her"

He danced with his partner but his eyes danced with many emotions seeing Saasha... and the worst of all were seeing her blushing for Amar words and then later she found him staring at her, he was embarrassed and didn't even think before leaving his partner because he was neither interested in her or the dance moments he was doing, it was just his hands following his partner instructions, his mind, heart and everything were with someone else.

A thud sound bought his senses back, he looked in the direction of sound and found Vishali on the ground rubbing her legs, She decided to take advantage of the situation and tried getting romantic with him, she made him hold her waist and was leaning back, that's when he left her and she landed on ground.

"What are you doing on ground?" he asked innocently unaware of his mistake

She widened her eyes You are asking as if I wantedly fell on ground and you have nothing to do with it?"

He didn't want to drag the topic so he apologized and helped her in settling down and stood at a corner where he can be far from everyone including Saasha but can have a not so clear look at everyone.

They were shifting partners, Vikram and Saasha danced twice, Ashu and Vikram for countless times which made her mom happy and gave her more expectations. Vikram needed little break, he went aside and didn't find his friend anywhere.

He thought for some time and went away, Ashmith was thinking something deeply when his friend tapped his shoulders

"Ashmith, what's wrong with you? Why can't you enjoy the party? See there are many beautiful girls, why can't you dance with them?" Vikram asked

"Yeah all the beautiful girls are engaged with someone or the other" he replied rubbing his eyebrows

Vikram looked at him confusingly

"I mean, see you got the most beautiful girl in the hall, Ashu and no one is that beautiful enough to tempt me to dance, sorry to say this but not even your girl" he winked

"Oh c'mon!! See her, Ashu's sister- Saasha, how gorgeous she is looking, every men in the party are dying to dance with her" he said pointing at Saasha behind Ashmith who came to have a drink with her mother.

Ashmith turned back and looked at her for some time, when she was about to turn towards him he turned to his friend and continued "There is nothing special about her, she's not so beautiful and she would be my last choice to dance", he said hiding how much he is willing to dance with her

Saasha gritted her teeth hearing this and even her mom hated Ashmith so much for insulting her daughter, Ashmith didn't expect this to be heard by them, he just wanted to avoid what he feels about Saasha from his friend.

Edited by sweety1025 - 6 years ago
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haaye! Weak from inside, strict from outside!! It seems this love hate drama will go a long way. Loved it yaar!
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was so Nice to see your Update.😊
I'm so sorry for not commenting on last Part,I'm busy in exams on that time..πŸ˜”
It was Amazing Update.😊
Ciera Part was so Interesting.😊
The way Shasha missing Ciera was so sad.πŸ˜”
The Feelings of Ashmith on seeing Saasha was so Interesting.😊
But he wanted to avoid it,it was so sad.πŸ˜”
The Whole Party Part was so Interestingly explained.😊
Ashmith said to Vikram that Saasha is not Beautiful to avoid her,it was so sad.πŸ˜”
Saasha and her Mother heard this and became angry on him,it was interesting.😊
The Story is getting so Interesting.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
                                                                        PriyaSweety-Anu
Edited by PriyaSweety-Anu - 6 years ago
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First and foremost,
Thank you so much for the PM...
Amazing Update!!
OO the wife!! Always the wife!
Poor Saasha missed Ciera I feel bad..
Ashmith seriously yuo really want to do this right now, like dude I think it is high time that you confess. So deep in though that you threw off poor Vishali on the floor.
Vishali very bad πŸ˜‘ what were you trying to do??
Ashmith!! Why did you just do that? How rude can it get!!! You need to get over your rudeness!!
Nicely written dear
Keep Writing
Update very very very soon!!
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update,  waiting for Saasha's reaction.  
Please update the next part soon
SnehaT2 thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Vry Well Written πŸ‘ πŸ‘
priya_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story.
Wanna read more updates
Pls update it soon
And pm me pls