Sensational South

PrAnushka FF- First Impressions Part-8 updated - Page 5

sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
"that night nothing came to his mind than Saasha and her contagious smile. He kept tossing and turning on the bed, but Saasha's thoughts didn't left him. He took out his Laptop and started doing his office work, the only way to distract himself from any thought."
These lines r like surprise Asmith's thinking about sasha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Ashmith attitude was so interesting.😊
Shasha feelings on Ashmith on seeing his Eyes was so Cute.😳
Shasha act to makes Ashu and Vikram sit beside,it was so Cute.😊
Vikram Character was so Nice.😊
Shasha staring at Vikram was so Interesting.😊
Shasha became shocked when Vikram said that she will become Favourite to Ashmith.πŸ˜‰
Amar Jealousy for this was so Interesting.😊
Here,Ashmith also thinking about Shasha was so Interesting.😊
The Story is getting So Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊

PriyaSweety-Anu

hasi.83 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice and cute update sweety... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Even though they didn't have a proper conversation... still attracted towards each other... waiting to see whats up with them in next parts...

Thanks for the update dear..

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was cute!
And I specifically loved this line..
as if he understood that someone is studying his eyes, he covered them with shades. 

sweety1025 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dwipanita

Haha. Vikram and Sasha's taunts were funny in one side where in another side Asmith's thinking about Sasha was so cute 😳

loved this feel good wala funny update

😳😳
Thank you
sweety1025 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonalisharma1

"that night nothing came to his mind than Saasha and her contagious smile. He kept tossing and turning on the bed, but Saasha's thoughts didn't left him. He took out his Laptop and started doing his office work, the only way to distract himself from any thought."

These lines r like surprise Asmith's thinking about sasha

πŸ˜†
Thank you😳
sweety1025 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks for PM,Dear.😊

It was Amazing Part.😊
Ashmith attitude was so interesting.😊
Shasha feelings on Ashmith on seeing his Eyes was so Cute.😳
Shasha act to makes Ashu and Vikram sit beside,it was so Cute.😊
Vikram Character was so Nice.😊
Shasha staring at Vikram was so Interesting.😊
Shasha became shocked when Vikram said that she will become Favourite to Ashmith.πŸ˜‰
Amar Jealousy for this was so Interesting.😊
Here,Ashmith also thinking about Shasha was so Interesting.😊
The Story is getting So Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊

PriyaSweety-Anu

Thank you so much😳
sweety1025 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hasi.83

Nice and cute update sweety... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Even though they didn't have a proper conversation... still attracted towards each other... waiting to see whats up with them in next parts...

Thanks for the update dear..

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you😳
sweety1025 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Penfolk

That was cute!

And I specifically loved this line..
as if he understood that someone is studying his eyes, he covered them with shades. 

Aah!!!
Thank you😳
Edited by sweety1025 - 6 years ago
sweety1025 thumbnail
Sorry for the late update guys

Part-4

Vikram woke up early in the morning as it's his special day, His business is going to be extended and he is even more excited to meet Ashu..., the night was so long for him and today is the way for his new life... everything he dreamt of his life is going to be true. He had a cool shower and got ready for the breakfast.

"Good morning, Vikram his sister wished him with a sweet smile

"Good morning Vishu, where is Ashmith? he queried as he didn't find his friend at the breakfast table

"I guess he is still sleeping

"Ashmith!! and sleeping till now? Impossible

"Is he alright, let me check once he adds

He knocks Ashmith's door and doesn't get any response

He goes in and is shocked seeing Ashmith sleeping on his study table

He taps his back... "Ashmith, Ashmith..., wake up man

Ashmith slowly opens his eyes and rubs them to see the blurry person in front of him

"Vikram... you

"Dude, why did you sleep here??

Wasn't that bed comfortable??

You must have informed me at night itself... I would have arranged another room for you

"No Vikram, I was working on my Laptop and don't know when I slept

"Uff!! Man please take care of your health too, or else I'll start searching bride for you he winks

Ashmith glares at him, Vikram laughs and go out

Rao's Residence-

Everyone got up and were waiting for Amar at breakfast table, this is one of the good habits of Patels, from childhood they were taught to eat their Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner together with their family so that they can spend time together.

"I am sorry, So sorry guys.. kept you all waiting Amar apologized

"Ah!! Don't be sorry, we know you must have really some important work Mr. Patel says

Amar looks at his cousins while eating  and something naughty cooks up in his brain

"You three are still here?? Don't want to attend the party?

"What do you mean Amar, why don't we attend party if  we are here? Preethi asked

"If you don't start getting ready now, you can't attend today's party

"How mean!! all three replied and the elders laughed

"What's so mean in that? Tell me when and where did you reach on time

"Amar shut up!!! Stop teasing them or else I'll tell your stories his mother warned him

Three girls laughed and thanked their Aunt, Amar kept quiet and resumed his eating.

Ashu's wait is over, finally it was evening and Saasha was helping her in getting ready.

"Girls are you ready?? their mom ran in

"Yeah mom, Ashu is ready

"You're looking so pretty Darling She caressed Ashu's cheeks and kissed her

Ashu blushed.

"Saasha, what about you? You're still in this dress... go and get ready fast

"Hmm... Ok mom She leaves

"Ashu listen, we are going now, your Aunt needs our help... You and your sisters come later... ok?

Ashu nods

At party hall-

Vikram received his guests but he was waiting for someone, his eyes are fixed at the entrance and as soon as he saw Amar receiving his Aunt and Uncle, he ran to them

It didn't take him much time to recognize that the couple standing in front of him are Ashu's parents, Ashu is same like her mum.

Amar introduced him to the couple and Mrs. Patel's happiness knew no boundaries, even Vikram was pleased to meet them, his smile didn't vanish unless he realized his Ashu haven't come with them.

Where Vikram was busy in conversation with his to be in-laws, if everything goes well, Ashmith was busy in studying them- their gestures, their talks, their intentions etc, from that short conversation he was able to understand that Mrs. Patel wants Ashu to marry his dear friend. Vikram saw him and gestured him to come, like a gentleman he went there. Vikram introduced him to them. Mrs. Patel was not so excited about him as from what Saasha said about him, she didn't like him. Mr. Patel forwarded his hand and this time Ashmith didn't upset him. He just stood there with them not uttering a word except when they talked to him.

Hyderabad roads are so busy and especially in the evenings it's difficult to reach on time; these sisters are stuck in traffic from 1 hour and the saddest part was there were no signals to inform their parents.

Vikram and their family became restless not knowing about these girls.

"Uncle it's too late, let me go and search them Amar said worriedly

He was about to leave when he saw his two cousins in front of him. Vikram gasps seeing Ashu safe

"Phoof you are finally here Mrs. Patel says

"Where is Saasha? their father queries and Ashmith's eyes have the same question

Ashu and Preethi looks at each other.

"Ashu tell me, where is she? her mom is really tensed

"Mom, Saasha...