sweety1025 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: LotusPetals

Loved the first part and I love the concept :D

Thank you so much😳

So will Vikram choose Saasha or Ashu? 
πŸ˜† You'll knw in the nxt part
Mrs Patel's thoughts are quite disturbing but well, I hope she is a nice person despite her being money minded :)

Can't wait for the next part !

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LotusPetals

Loved the first part and I love the concept :D

So will Vikram choose Saasha or Ashu?
Mrs Patel's thoughts are quite disturbing but well, I hope she is a nice person despite her being money minded :)

Can't wait for the next part !

Vikram will choose Ashu
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for Update,Dear.😊
I just Read your Story.😊
It was Amazing.😊
The Starting banner was so nice.😊
The Character Sketch was so Interesting.😊
This Part was so interesting.😊
Shasha and Ashu Characters were so Interesting.😊
Mrs.Patel want to make Shasha Marriage with rich Guy,it was so interesting.😊
Shasha came to Hyderabad ,it was so Interesting.😊
Ashmit Character looking so Interesting.😊
The Story is getting So interesting.😊
Please Continue and Let me know when you Update,Please..😊

PriyaSweety-Anu
sweety1025 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks for Update,Dear.😊

I just Read your Story.😊
It was Amazing.😊
The Starting banner was so nice.😊
The Character Sketch was so Interesting.😊
This Part was so interesting.😊
Shasha and Ashu Characters were so Interesting.😊
Mrs.Patel want to make Shasha Marriage with rich Guy,it was so interesting.😊
Shasha came to Hyderabad ,it was so Interesting.😊
Ashmit Character looking so Interesting.😊
The Story is getting So interesting.😊
Please Continue and Let me know when you Update,Please..😊

PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks you so much😳
Yah i'll lpm you for nxt update😊
hasi.83 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice ff sweety...

Waiting for the second part... Hopefully everything goes smooth between ashmith and saasha

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
sweety1025 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjukhadki

very interesting

Thank you😳
sweety1025 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hasi.83

Nice ff sweety...

Waiting for the second part... Hopefully everything goes smooth between ashmith and saasha

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you😊
Will update it soon
sweety1025 thumbnail

PART-2

Rao's Residence was filled with chaos, The girls wanted to shop for the party and Mrs. Rao asked her son to join them... He didn't immediately agree but he wasn't either ready to let go of the chance. After 2 years he met his relatives and his crush.. Yes he had a huge crush or we might call it as love on Saasha, He never said about  it to anyone except the bright star which he thinks as  his Late father. He was afraid to reveal it to anyone.. not that their family doesn't agree for it but Saasha.. He knew she will never agree to marry him, But his heart never ever listened to him.. He always oppose and argue with her for everything as it's the only way he can talk more with her  and hide his feelings.

After lot of requests made be everyone he joined them and he very well knew he's day is going to be too long. As he estimated it took 8 hours for the girls to select their dresses and matching accessories.

They were in parking lot when Mrs. Rao received a phone call, it was from Vikram. Due to some delay in flite, the one who should receive him got busy in some other work so he requested Mrs. Rao to send someone.

"Amar!! Dear please go and receive Vikram, he's in airport waiting for you Mrs. Rao pleaded her son

"Amma, you already wasted my 8 valuable hours for this shopping and now you want me to receive Vikram?

"Amar.. its matter of our respect, for now he is just our partner and if everything works out well he will be your cousin's husband too

He saw Ashu turning red "Not for the deal, but for my dear cousin I'll go he winked at her

"Amar take Ashu with you, They should meet at least once before the party so that they can get along quite well.. "Mrs. Rao suggested

"...and Saasha even you join them Mrs. Patel added

"Mom!! Why should I go with them? Saasha queried

"Your sister is going to meet some stranger alone for the first time.. I know Amar will be with her but she needs you too..

Saasha looked at Ashu, who became nervous at the thought itself and she knew her sister will never open her mouth infront of him.. So she agreed to join them.

At airport

"Ashu just a few seconds more and your Vikram will be infront of you.. Saasha giggled

Amar smiled to himself seeing Saasha more excited to meet Vikram her soon to be Brother-in-law' than Ashu

She was so much busy in talking about her sister's silly trials to meet Vikram', that she didn't notice the man opposite to her and bumped into him while Amar and Ashu went to the other side.

He held her waist avoiding her from falling, she looked up at him and he, he was so perfect as a man who didn't fail to attract her. She kept staring at him. He made her stand straight and turned otherside to leave.

"Tha.. Tha..Thank you She stammered not getting the words but he didn't even respond to her and left

"Wierdo.. He don't even have manners to smile when people thank him. Why will he? He's so much consumed by pride She mumbled and rolled her eyes

Amar came to her "Hey mental; What are you talking to yourself?? And why are you standing here like a statue?? Don't you know we came here to receive Vikram

She glared at him and walked towards Ashu without responding to him

"This girl looks even more cute when she's angry He hit his head and and smiled like an idiot

"Hey Amar!!

They turned in the direction of source

There he was, Vikram- Vikram Mathur

Ashu gasped

Amar smiled and shooked hands with him

Vikram looked at the girls.. Saasha came forward smiling

"Hai.. Mr. Mathur, Iam Saasha she forwarded her hand

"Ah.. Hai Saasha.. call me Vikram he shook her hand

His eyes shifted towards Ashu who looked at the flooring.. He definitely noticed the red hue on her cheeks

Saasha saw her sister and introduced her to him

Finally Ashu's eyes met his.. She is so beautiful he thought

He was so lost in her eyes, he started reading them.. he understood what she feels for him.

Ashu being the shy one broke the eye contact and looked down again

"Your sister is completely different from you Saasha, She's very shy though both are beautiful in your own ways he said still looking at Ashu

Saasha smiled at his compliment

"Vikram we're getting late! Lets go..? Amar asked

"Yeah one minute... I'll call Ashmith

"Ashmith..?? Saasha murmured but he heard it

"Ashmith is my best friend.. Even he's here

Vikram called Ashmith

And Saasha realised "Yes!! He was Ashmith... That proud man.. How didn't I recognise him... That weird man is Ashmith

PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was So Interesting Part.😊
The Banner was so Nice.😊
Amar had Crush on Saasha,but never said to her,it was so Interesting.😊
Mrs.Patel said to Amar to take Anshu and Saasha to receive Vikram,it was so Nice.😊
Saasha teasing Anshu about Vikram,it was so Nice.😊
Saasha and Ashmith Introduction Part was so Cute and Interesting.😊
Anshu and Vikram part was so Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
                                                                                             PriyaSweety-Anu