Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh ho...nice concept! 
Celebrity businessman and middle class girl with morals whom he falls for eventually. 
Cool! 

Waiting for Ashmith to meet Sasha!
RyReyFics thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm... Some of Mrs. Patel's concepts are quite disturbing. She should be happy that her husband is an honest man with good moral values. Thankfully, they get along with each other. 
So... now they're all set to meet Vikram Mathur in the hope of an alliance. Will it happen? I wonder... probably, Vikram might notice her. After all, she's eye-catching!

Coming to Sasha, she's a really cool character with good moral values. Daddy's girl indeed. I wonder where in the puzzle would Ashmith fit in. 

All together, a good start. Do continue. 
sweety1025 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Penfolk

Oh ho...nice concept! 

Celebrity businessman and middle class girl with morals whom he falls for eventually. 
Cool! 

Waiting for Ashmith to meet Sasha!

Thank you so much Dear😳
Ashmit's entry will be in next part for sure
sweety1025 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RyReyFics

Hmm... Some of Mrs. Patel's concepts are quite disturbing. She should be happy that her husband is an honest man with good moral values. Thankfully, they get along with each other. 

So... now they're all set to meet Vikram Mathur in the hope of an alliance. Will it happen? I wonder... probably, Vikram might notice her. After all, she's eye-catching!

Coming to Sasha, she's a really cool character with good moral values. Daddy's girl indeed. I wonder where in the puzzle would Ashmith fit in. 

All together, a good start. Do continue. 

Thank you so much Dear😳
Yes Mrs.Patel's thoughts are disturbing but she just wants to fulfill her dream atleast through her daughters and secure their life, lets see what's in her girls mind😉
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u know what's the best part? the title. its really amazing. the story is also interesting. new story with new names, that dragged me here. in other ff of Pranushka we are well known about the characters. but here I don't know about the story. so I m excited. Bookmarked. btw who is playing Preethi in ur story?
sweety1025 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dwipanita

u know what's the best part? the title. its really amazing. the story is also interesting. new story with new names, that dragged me here. in other ff of Pranushka we are well known about the characters. but here I don't know about the story. so I m excited. Bookmarked. btw who is playing Preethi in ur story?

Glad that you liked it😳
Thank you so much
Oops i forgot about Preethi will let you know soon😉
AnjuDSfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.. This is amazing.. So in thoughts of Sasha.. Ashmith is an arrogant person.. Nice... And I loved saasha policies.. Its superb...go ahead dii..
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice start 
So they ll meet in the nxt one 
And she is already opinionated towards him
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the first part and I love the concept :D

So will Vikram choose Saasha or Ashu?
Mrs Patel's thoughts are quite disturbing but well, I hope she is a nice person despite her being money minded :)

Can't wait for the next part !
sweety1025 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjuDSfan

Wow.. This is amazing.. So in thoughts of Sasha.. Ashmith is an arrogant person.. Nice... And I loved saasha policies.. Its superb...go ahead dii..

😳 Thank you Anju