Sensational South

PrAnushka FF- First Impressions Part-8 updated

sweety1025 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hai guys
I so wanted to write a ff on PrAnushka though i know Iam not a good writer, bear with me๐Ÿ˜›
Actually this story is inspired by the famous novel Pride and Prejudice
Let me know if you all are interested in reading ๐Ÿ˜ณ

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

Ashmith Suryavanshi:-

Age-24

He is a wealthy Business tycoon in Mumbai. Ashmith is tall person with some handsome features who in no time can drew everyone's attention present around him. Like his name suggests he is very proud of his popularity among people.

He is the only heir to the Suryavanshi's empire, He lost his parents Mr and Mrs Suryavnshi in his early teens.

Lets see how his life changes after meeting his soulmate Saasha

Saasha Patel:-

Age- 21

Saasha is the second sister of three Patel sisters of Vizag. She is an intelligent young woman, lively, attractive. She has this very bad habbit to judge people on First Impressions.

Her parents Mr. and Mrs.Patel, elder sister Ashu and younger Preethi. She is loved by her father, In contrast she is last dear to her mother as Mrs. Patel feels she is less beautifull and flirty than her sisters. Saasha is one such woman who puts her self-respect above everything and is short tempered.

Characters-Page 2

Part1-Page 2

Part2- Page 4

Part3- Page 6

Part4- Page 7

Part5- Page 7

Part6- Page 8

Part7- Page 10

Part8- Page 11

Edited by sweety1025 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey this sounds very interesting! All the best, do continue soon :)
RyReyFics thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting! Please list your cast of characters. Would love to know who is who ๐Ÿ˜‰
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very pride and Prejudice -isque. Please update soon. Seems interesting 
๐Ÿ˜Š
sweety1025 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LotusPetals

Hey this sounds very interesting! All the best, do continue soon :)

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
Yup will update the first part now 
sweety1025 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RyReyFics

Interesting! Please list your cast of characters. Would love to know who is who ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
will do along with First part
sweety1025 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aaradhaya1688

Sounds interesting 

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
sweety1025 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poetic

Very pride and Prejudice -isque. Please update soon. Seems interesting 

๐Ÿ˜Š

Hehe
Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
Will update now
sweety1025 thumbnail
Here are the characters
Ashmith Suryavanshi (Prabhas)
Saasha Patel (Anushka)
Vikram Mathur (Rana)

Mr.Patel (Prakash Raj)

Mrs.Patel (Ramya Krishnan)
Ashu Patel (Trisha)

Mrs.Rao (Jayasudha)

Amar Rao (Gopi Chand)

Preethi Patel

Rest of the characters will be introduced as we continue the story
You can think anyone for Vikram's sister 
Edited by sweety1025 - 6 years ago
sweety1025 thumbnail
Here is the 1st part
Hope you like it๐Ÿ˜Š
I'll try to make the story interesting๐Ÿ˜ณ
If any mistakes try to forgive me๐Ÿ˜‰
PART-!             

A lady paced fastly.., no running might be the apt word.. She ran around in search of her family

"Mr.Patel, Ashu darling, Saasha... where are you

"Why are you shouting Darling? Are you alright??? queried an old man from one of the room

"Come here, I have a great news for you.. Dear cried Mrs.Patel

"Mumma Mumma came running two beautiful girls

"Are you alright?? What's the matter?? asked Ashu

"Let your dad and Saasha come, then I'll tell you

"Looks like we need to go there for sure... Come along Baby Mr.Patel and his daughter went

"Oh look at you Saasha!! Mrs.Patel's excitement turned to expression

Everyone looked at her, There were colors all over her dress and her face, the colors which made her look more beautiful

Saasha sighed

"She was helping me in painting, No need to taunt her for that now.. and if that's what you want to do.. Let us have the pleasure to continue our work first..; c'mon Saasha he started walking back to his room   

"Listen to me dear, One of our daughter is going to get married soon,

"What are you talking about?

"Yes dear, I just spoke to your sister and she informed me that the CEO of V&M Pvt Ltd, Vikram Mathur  is in search of bride

"That's great, but how is this matter related to our daughter's marriage?

"Oh c'mon Mr.Patel, You know these rich people want a gorgeous wife and who can be more beautiful than my darling Ashu!!

"You are wrong dear, not all the men wants a gorgeous wife... Mrs.Patel intervened

"Stop your nonsense speech Mr.Patel, "and girls get ready.. we need to start in dawn else we'll be late

Mr.Patel shook his head and left the place, girls ran to their rooms in excitement to visit Hyderabad and started packing

Late at night

"Ashu, mom's so excited about your marriage.. I hope Vikram chooses yousaid Saasha looking at the ceiling

"You must be crazy Saasha!! Vikram Mathur is not some ordinary man to choose me Ashu was surprised with what her sister just said

"Hmmm.. Vikram Mathur... wait!!!!, she remembered something and ran towards the bookshelf

"Ashu don't tell me this Vikram is the same guy on whom you have a celebrity crushShe says pulling a posture, The posture said  "Vikram Marthur, CEO of V&M Pvt Ltd

Ashu's cheeks turn red

"No! No! This cant happen, Ashu both are one She exclaimed

She jumped aand hugged her sister who is finally going to meet her long time crush

Downstairs Mrs.Patel was unable to sleep, finally what she dreamt for all these years might come true.

All thanks to that one phone call.

{

Like all the mothers, even Mrs. Patel wants her daughters to get married. Being from a poor family she always dreamt of marrying a rich-man and living a lavish life. When she got a marraige proposal from Patels, she immediately accepted knowing he is a Government employee but little did she know that man was not just an Govt employee but a faithful employee who was against all the illegal activities. She forced him to take bribes, fool people around and even cursed her fate for getting her married to such a man but those never affected Mr. Patel. He was and is a honest man who is loyal towards whatever he does. He gave his best to his family, he believed in whether rich or poor, we must be capable of fulfilling our family needs'. Apart from these financial issues, they both were deeply in love with each other and their three beautiful daughters are proof of it.

The elder one is beautiful among the three and is kindhearted too. Ashu and Saasha are more like bestfriends than sisters. Her mother constantly kept saying her that being the elder she need to marry a rich guy in town and then even her sisters gets good alliances which was obviously opposed by her Dad. Preethi is different from these too, Like her mother even she dreams of a lavish life... She tries to woo the guys and she can be easily manipulated.

Saasha never longed-for comforts, all she dreamt is of giving happiness to her family and living a respectful life. She has that dare to stand against what is wrong which made her Dad's girl.

Mrs.Rao is sister of Mr.Patel, who lives in Hyderabad. Mrs.Rao is a widow, who worked hard for her son and now she owes a Company. She invited Patels for a stay at their house, which was immedietly rejected by Mrs. Patel. Then she revealed her real intention behind inviting them...

Her company signed a partnership with VM Pvt Ltd who wants to establish a branch in Hyderabad.

(Mr.Vikram Mathur is the CEO of the company. The main branch is at Banglore but he wanted to settle in Hyderabad.  He was born in Hyderabad, then later his father was transferred to Banglore when he was a kid.)

Mrs.Rao informed Mrs. Patel that Vikram's father proposed a condition that he can stay in Hyderabad only when he is married. So he is in search of a perfect bride... Mrs.Patel got the hint and she agreed to Mrs.Rao's invitation.

}

The next evening they reached Hyderabad

Their cousin Amar came to pick up. He got down the car and removed his shades and greets elders

"This guy is crazy, He has this big car with A/c and is still afraid of sun Saasha mumbles

But that didn't go unnoticed by Amar. He frowned.

"And some people never change!!!!!!

Ashu and Preethi laughed

"You know Amar, you are the only guy who dares to talk with her in this way Mr.Patel taps his shoulder

"I knew uncle, after all even I have your blood flowing in me he winks at him

"Ok, lets go Uncle, I'll drop you fast and I have to leave for a urgent meeting

At the dining table

Mrs.Patel unable to control her excitement to know about Vikram starts the conversation

"When is the party Vadina?

"This weekend!!

"More two days, how will my Ashu get ready Mrs.Patel asked worriedly

"Don't worry Vadina, we'll go for shopping tomorrow "

"Athamma, who all are coming for the party.., I mean his parents, sibblings etc..? Ashu enquired

"Don't worry my girl, His parents will not attend.. You just concentrate on him for this time She winks at her

"So he's coming  alone? Saasha asked widening her eyes

"No sweetheart, his sister and his friend Ashmit Suryavanshi are accompanying him

"Ashmit Suryavanshi..? You mean that arrogant businessman?? asked Saasha

Her aunt laughed "Yes its him

"Oh no! I wish I don't come across him!

"Why Saasha?

"You rember Aarthi??

"Yah your friend who stays in Mumbai?

"Exactly, She's huge fan of that man, I don't know what's so special about him.. She was so happy when she got appointment to meet him, but that man was so over headed that he didn't even care to talk or wave hand towards her, he just passed in front of her... How can someone have so much pride??

"Oh c'mon Saasha, He's most eligible bachelor  and why will he meet some random fan girls?? "

"Uff!! Now stop all these guys, Iam starving said Amar who just came from meeting and heard about Ashmit.