Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
really wanna know what happened to Raman and what revenge is Ishita talking about?
continue soon
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This story is interesting. Ishu want to take revenge.
Interesting teaser..

Update soon
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting teaser
continue soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 3

Ishita opened her eyes and look around trying to understand where she is. She saw the medical equipment around her and realised that she is in the hospital. She stressed thinking how she end up in the hospital and thought may be the man she met admitted her. 

Ishita tried to get up but her body was aching badly. She look at her wounded and bandaged shoulder. Her throat was dry and she wanted water, so she shouted for help. 

After some call a nurse showed up. Ishita asked for water and she made her drink water. Nurse checked her wound and went out to call the doctor. 

After a while doctor came to check on her and said -u r much better now, that man brought u on time and brought all the medicines, thats why u got saved. Sharabi tha, may be crazy too, but he saved ur life. 

Ishita -can u call him, I will thank him. 

Doctor nodded and went out. He called ashok to tell him about ishita being conscious. 

Ishita got up hearing inspector word and walked slowly to the door only to see doctor talking to someone on phone. 

Doc-haan inspector, uss ladki ko hosh aa gaya, aap aa rahe hai. OK come soon. I am waiting. 

Ishita -inspector,yeh kis se baat kar raha hai. Kahin ussi se toh nahi. No no ,mujhe bachna hoga usse. Usse pata nahi chalna chahiye ki main zinda hoon. I have to hide myself from him. Kyunki mujhe jeena hai aur apne amma -appa ka badla lena hai. But kya karun, kaise bachun usse aur uske chamcho se. Haan bhaag jaati hoon, but Kahan jaaun. I don't have any place to go. She was thinking when something strike her mind. 

Ishita -uss aadmi ke hi ghar jaati hoon, he helped me. May be he will help me again. But is it safe to ask help from a stranger. I don't have any option rather,i have to do this. She thought and was about to go out but stopped thinking she don't know his address.she thought for a while and said -nurse se puchti hoon, register mein jarur address hoga. But will she tell me. I think mujhe reception par khud hi jaana chahiye. She thought and walked slowly to the reception. Though she was feeling terrible pain but she was determined to go. 

She walked on the reception and said -can I make a call. 

Receptionist look at her from top to bottom and she said -mujhe apne family member ko bulana hai. 

Receptionist nodded and forwarded the phone. 

Ishita picked the phone and dialled some random number and said -he is not picking his phone, can u please show me the number, he has written here. Actually he has many numbers, I don't know which number he is carrying. 

Receptionist got convinced hearing her and showed her the register. Ishita look thouroughly but couldn't find where is the address as she don't know his name too. 

Ishita -isme kaun saa number hai?? 

Rec-cant u see, andhi hai kya?? 

Ishita -haan, actually meri paas ki nazar kamzor hai, please help me. She said to which receptionist and read out loud the number.ishita understood what's the name and address.she learned it by heart and went after saying its busy. 

She waited for sometime to get receptionist busy and slowly went out of the hospital hiding from everyone's eyes. 

On the other hand, ashok send his subordinate to check on ishita as he don't wanna leave Raman in such a bad condition. 

After a struggle of about one and half hour, ishita reached raman's house. 

Ishita -ab yeh aadmi hi meri Aakhiri aas hai, bas yeh meri thodi si help kar de. Warna main kahan jaaungi. She thought and was about to ring the door bell but stopped hearing some choas. She went to the window and heard ashok saying -tell me raman, who was that girl?? 

Raman look at ashok and said -which girl??

Ashok-jisse tum hospital le gaye the. 

Raman stress himself to remember who was the girl and said -i don't remember, about which girl u r talking about. He said making ishita shocked. 

Ishita -he talked with me for so long,and he don't even remember me. Kya hai yeh aadmi. She was thinking when ashok said-i don't understand why u r doing this with urself, raman. Aise khud ko aur Sab kuch bhoolte jaoge toh kaise chalega. Please try to remember who is she and where u find her,he asked for the nth time and got the same reply, that he don't remember anything. 

Ishita heard the convo and said -iss aadmi ko yaad nahi ki main kaun hoon, and he is looking like he live all alone and is distress too. I think yeh mere kuch kaam aa sakte hai.waise toh mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye, but I really don't have any other option. Mujhe yeh jhooth bolna hi hoga and only this will help me to stay in this house. She thought and composed herself to tell the big fat lie. 

She stood there for a long time and finally went to door and rang the bell. 

After few minutes, ashok opened the door and said -yes. 

Ishita walked in and said -ramab Kahan hai, aur mujhe hospital mein akela chod kar kyun aa gaye. 

Ashok -oh toh tum toh ladki hi, jisse raman ne hospital pahunchaya tha, tum kaun ho, Kahan mili raman se and why would he wait for u. 

Ishita -yeh kya puch rahe hai, Raman ne aapko bataya nahi, Main jaun hoon?? She asked to which ashok nodded in no. 

Ishita took a deep breath and said -i am his wife, biwi hoon main raman ki. Unhone shaadi ki hai mujhse, she said making ashok shocked to no end. 

Ashok-kya, shaadi kab?? 

Ishita -kal raat ko, she said calmly while ashok look at Raman to get confirmed while he was laying on the couch lifelessly oblivious of the talks around. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
interesting update
ishu is hiding from someone seems he is a police
she cleverly reached ramans house hiding from hospital people
she took advantage of ramans memory and told ashok she is ramans wife to hide herself in ramans house
continue soon
ISHADXIT thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing superb update
Update soon
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb lovely fabulous fantastic update di
Plz continue soon
Thanks for the pm
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Ishu gained conscious n 
To save herself she thought to go to raman house.
Seeing raman condition she lied to ashok that she is raman wife.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
ThunderCat783 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update
superb 
continue soon