Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parichayhin thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I feel like Janvi is more beautiful than Piya and if dance plus contestants watch her dance then they will definitely do suicide... About the track though it seems a little funny but if they drag it much then it will turn into headache for me and eventually I will stop watching the show for some days... For now I think the story to go forward they need to show a proper ending to Kalyani Mill track and a heart touching, sweet and lovely track about AniRi... It's almost a year that Shivika are married and Shivika, Rikara has gone through a lot to be with their love but we hardly see them spending couple quality time... About Ruvya ...as much as I know...if a police officer is accused for bribery then he/she is suspended for few days while investigation goes on...how can Bhavya sign an agreement of three months and how come it's applicable... It's high time they should make Rudy realise his mistakes... saying about a girl like this(Shadi day) is not a small thing and doing wrong conspiracy against a police officer is crime... No personal issues but again and again I feel Mansi really fails to portray a brave inspector's role.Her face always looks like a 'rondhu' and while speaking it looks like she doesn't know what to speak next... While smiling she looks cute and beautiful but she doesn't fit this character at all. I am eagerly waiting for AniRi sister track...
zoeanne23 thumbnail
I recently caught up with IB. And I am also new to India Forums. The reason I started watching IB was because it seemed like a fresh story with humour and romance. But lately I noticed the creators keep abandoning perfectly decent plots in favour of silly drama. Kalyani Mills plot could have been nice but then again they did that stupid Goa flight drama. And what is with Shivaay getting married again and again. Seems like they need to do something else for a change. Talking about latest plot, this whole week was a waste. They again abandoned a much awaited Anika-Gauri plot, instead they got in Dinky and piya which is useless. So I am not very happy with it. I rather like the fanfiction and stories here and in Wattpad better than the actual plot.
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So basically, for episodes long (!) the whole cast wakes up and decides to dress color coordinated, all in red, all in black. Boring and lame!
Stylists.. Please make some efforts...! 

Is the Oberoi Mansion some hotel or asylum? Dinky.. Piya?? Will there me more villains? Why is it so difficult to finalise a track properly? All mysterious things remain unsolved. Gayatri murder...Prinku is shipped off to some looney bin.. The whole family never mention her name, but all are mesmerised by the strange dance moves and hair blown scenes of Piya. Bhavya is a suspended ACP, will she not be called in for briefing? Investigation? Rudra thinks she is married. Why on earth is she still living in that house, especially when he left for Goa? 

Gauri has been kidnapped. And no counter action follows? Gauri never calls home to inform her mom? Or asks if the wedding happened or got cancelled. 

I think there are much better tracks to come up with than what is shown now.

If wedding rituals are so important, that Anika and Gauri were requested not to give make things work and all. And the boys should respect the rituals. Why is dadi not doing the same to Rudra and Soumya? Drunk or not, serious or not, they took the sacred vows before the holy fire right? 

Rudra is a being a spoilt brat now how wants what he wants especially if he can't have it! 

Sanathana123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Anika's clothes have gone from worse to vulgar.Who wears saree like that with the blouse looking like it's going to fall off the shoulders.This is the most disgusting freedom of expression by any Indian TV serial actress.On top of the worst stories vulgar costumes.
journalgirl321 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I used to really love Ishqbaaz for its originality and the chemistry between all of the actors and the depth of the characters. I've been hoping for a really long time that they pursue the Anika-Gauri track, and the mystery behind their relationship, but they keep diverting to really random plots, like Dinky and Dadi's birthday, Kalyani Mills, and in the middle of it all, Abhay and his so called revenge plot that has gone absolutely nowhere so far. Don't get me wrong, I love the show, but these days, I feel like it's sooo disorganized, confusing, and random in terms of the storyline.
sweetshrenal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No Rikara means no Ishqbaaz for me
pavitra1294 thumbnail
Anyone else infuriated with how things are going? Rikara and Ruvya have become wallpaper again. At least Kunal and Leenesh had some dialogues yesterday. But shrenu just said one word. If you see technically, among the 6 of them shrenu has the most experience and that should count for something. She is being used as a prop, just looking pretty in the background. Same for Mansi. They're so talented and so much can be done with their story. It's like Shrenal don't even need to learn dialogues. They say the same things Shivika say but using different words. I am so sick of this. Now svety also will be handled by Shivika, when in fact Rikara should be handling her as she was the biggest villain in their story. I feel terrible for Shrenal. Their talents are being wasted.
Parichayhin thumbnail
You said it right dear.Though I am not a Ruvya fan but this serial is about 3 brothers and their stories...'Ek kahani k tin hisse hai'. But here Ruvya are really badly ignored. When makers should have taken Ruvya story with slow phase and step by step they rushed their story and showed more than needed Ruvya scenes and now when their story needs push makers has forgotten them. It's high time Rudy should realize his mistake and makers should give a logical reason that what happen about Bhavya's job...
Many Rikara fans want Rikara romance but I think the way with little little romance their story is progressing is cute and lovely. They have just found their love and they should enjoy it first like this understanding eachother, supporting eachother in a new way with this new found relation,instead of rushing to direct hot romance. This Swty track could have a fruitful track in their relation if it was mainly handle by Rikara. As we see Om had never acknowledged Gauri and her help before but now if they manage Swty with equal support it will show their 'takkar ka ' relation.
I like Rikara and Shivika equally but IB is about three brothers story so I think makers should give equal importance to three brother and their respective stories.
pavitra1294 thumbnail
Umm...the makers are not able to handle 6 characters and their storylines without upsetting fans, but they introduce two villains and are reintroducing an old character now? I haven't watched IB from the beginning and I'm not bashing any couple, but their logic of solving one problem by creating many more is just like their plots, confused and convoluted. Screen space ka jhagda toh waise bhi chalu tha. 20 minutes mein air kitne logon ko dikhayenge?
...deepzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This story no more comes under all for one and one for all category.
We were eagerly waiting for rikara story to progress for the past 9 months but nothing is happening after the merger they are standing like a wallpapers in the background or sometimes just acting as a match makers...come on they too have a story to progress just now they had confessed they have long way to go please don't use them to run the other couple story.
It's disappointing how cvs fails to understand the potential of this powerhouse couple they just outshines others even with the minimal 2 mins of screen space with their natural acting and expressions.
It's a request makers please come out of ur obsession and start to concentrate on other couple of this story as well.
Hope u have learnt ur lessons after the constant decrease in trp.
Just try to keep up the promises which was given during the promotion of this show...waiting to witness stories of all three couples.