Complaints regarding the current track[VB note: pg 21] - Page 3

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by .Eesha.

What have they done to this show? It was going great with just Shivika. They could have just run DBO and IB as individual shows I have zero connections with the other 2 couples as I never watched DBO what was the point exactly? I have to skip so much parts just to see Shivika scenes as I am not interested in the other two couple.    
It looks funny when in an episode of 43 minutes u get 35+ min for shivika still u skip😆
U can imagine what rikarian are going through because our. Favourites are getting only 2 minutes of ss 
No bashing but still fact will remain same
^So you trying to tell me Ruvya Tejlana and Jhanvi had no screenspace when they were visible in the episodes? How can Shivika have 35+ screenspace here? You know what you're saying here? As far as I remember Shivika barely had 5-10 minutes screenspace for past 2 weeks majority of it was given to Ruvya and RiKara plus Tejlana and Jhanvi story. Shivaay and Anika were hardly shown only this week they are having some SS and it's not 35+ mins for sure 😆 Monday they had only 10 minutes rest was given to Tejlana and Jhanvi with RiKara and Ruvya scenes added too as a matter of fact RiKara had more SS than Shivika in Monday episode.Edited by .Eesha. - 6 years ago
Originally posted by .Eesha.

^So you trying to tell me Ruvya Tejlana and Jhanvi had no screenspace when they were visible in the episodes? How can Shivika have 35+ screenspace here? You know what you're saying here? As far as I remember Shivika barely had 5-10 minutes screenspace for past 2 weeks majority of it was given to Ruvya and RiKara plus Tejlana and Jhanvi story. Shivaay and Anika were hardly shown only this week they are having some SS and it's not 35+ mins for sure 😆 Monday they had only 10 minutes rest was given to Tejlana and Jhanvi with RiKara and Ruvya scenes added too as a matter of fact RiKara had more SS than Shivika in Monday episode.

i just said it that way because this week was full of shivika scenes mainly followed by tejvilana and ruvya but rikara were no where in the picture and u said u have to ff so uch just to get shivika and what i said i have to ff whole episode to get their glimpse U stated ur pain i stated mine,
 sorry  i used 35+ but u too cant deny the fact that shivika get max SS among all infact I dont have any problem with that all i m bothered about is rikara having no ss .
 fisrt two week were actually group segments so no other pair got much ss

So many issues with the current track...
Pls change the writer of the story the person doesn't have any idea what to don't oberois!!!! We can't tell directly if there is some one who can pls tell them to resign and go and appoint a good writer there are numerous ones here in ib forum with beautiful stories and beautifully cast!!!!

Sec what's with this farak game boreddd and marriage again the story started with shitia marriage then shivika marriage then rumya marriage then omsvets marriage then rikara marriage then again all marriage functions then priveer marriage then now again back to Anika Vikram marriage shivaay ragini marriage!!!
It's been so many episodes we are still stuck on marriages

Actually om gauri Jodi is really good but they re buthering that too

I am a great fan of rumya and miss Neha very badly in the show !! Ruvya is good too but think a story of them she is older to him create a good story

Shivika story is going no where come on!!!

There was a rumour about Anika gauri being sisters pls explore that

Kuch tho likho cvs

It has been dragging. It is time for Shivaay to know or find out the truth which he wants to hear from Anika.
The wardrobe for Anika is pathetic in the current track.It is nasty and vulgar to say the least.It needs to be changed soon
need to kick the stylist and the writer!!!
The clothes are horrible ðŸ˜† 
I really wonder how can families sit and watch these vulgar costumes together?Seriously beats me!
lol what's up with all those black costumes ?is It Halloween, funeral (western world)or engagement?Please Anika start refusing to wear these outfits.You deserve much better than this.Remember you are a middle class simple girl with self respect and proud of who you are you don't need to imitate west