How about season 2 guys???

AnkurBaksi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys I have a request to you all. If you guys really want a season 2 of this show, then I think we all should request for a season 2 of this show on social media; but this time, please request it to Hotstar. Because earlier a Star Plus show "Badtameez Dil" was returned with season 2 on Hotstar as a web series due to requests from fans. Even now, Hotstar have brought "Sarabhai vs Sarabhai" season 2 as a web series. So I think we should request to Hotstar to bring back the season 2 of KLKAH as a web series. You can request it to any platform like facebook, twitter or you can even mail them. I am also doing it. 2 months earlier, I messaged to the official facebook page of Hotstar about a movie & they replied me within 1 hour. So I guess this time also, we will atleast get a response from them, positive or negative. They should know that there are many fans of this show. You can also ask your near & dear ones (if any of them are KLKAH fans) to do the same.

So how is my idea guys???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah we can try but I don't know whether klkah will have a season 2   .because yesterday someone asked ekroop about klkah s2 she said she can't say whether klkah will have a s2 or not
AnkurBaksi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasha1994

Yeah we can try but I don't know whether klkah will have a season 2   .because yesterday someone asked ekroop about klkah s2 she said she can't say whether klkah will have a s2 or not

Yeah but I think if they get enough amount of request from fans then they may think about the idea of season 2, who knows!!!
nal4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
On written update comments section of the final episode someone mentioned that they wrote to ZeeTv to consider a follow up. So I guess there are persons who would welcome a season 2. 
AnkurBaksi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nal4u

On written update comments section of the final episode someone mentioned that they wrote to ZeeTv to consider a follow up. So I guess there are persons who would welcome a season 2. 

Sure, many die hard fans of this show want a season 2
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its good if you wanna try...but I really don't think anything would make a difference...we don't have a chance of season 2 at all...